THE THREAD!!!
Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition
RE: THE THREAD!!!
I see the holiday imbibing has begun. Raise the WIERDCON level.........
"Measure civilization by the ability of citizens to mock government with impunity" -- Unknown
- Kwik E Mart
- Posts: 2447
- Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2004 10:42 pm
RE: THE THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: Grollub
ORIGINAL: Chickenboy
SITREP received. Wait one. New orders incoming:ORIGINAL: Grollub
Short Xmas party SITREP;
Smack full of Christmas food.
Approaching "Stoned" level.
** Hormone alert ** Female college dinosaurs starting to look attractive - advise going home. ** End hormone alert **
Leaving.
End SITREP.
Return to your mission. Seek congress with paleolithic reptilian life forms as targets of opportunity. Do not-repeat-do not return home at this time.
"Scotch goggles" Mk. 1, Mod. 0 functioning within normative operational parameters, as designed. Continue inbibing until you can no longer recall your imminent regrets.
That is all. Out.
[:D]
**Follow up SITREP.
New orders recieved. Rejected.
Arrived safely at the bachelor cave.
Watching moving pictures on cave wall featuring some curvaceous babeous with perky bosoms*, instead of giving in to "Scotch Googles" Mk1, Mod 0.
Have started on some "Scotch googles" MkII (Not that I need it).
Tribal clan chief (AKA "section cmdr") have approved of me being free tomorrow.
Life is good.
**End SITREP
*Homage to Cap. Mandrake
Side note one: To our danish friend; I will quote another forum regular. Dumbass. [;)][:'(]
Side note two: I think "stoned" means the same thing here. Words come out funny right now. Good thing I'm not writing with my tongue ... [:'(]
female college and dinasaurs just doesn't seem to go together to me...is this a community college in which older women go back to get their degrees? [&:] gawd, i'm getting old...all i can picture is a "girls gone wild" episode when reading this...[X(]
Kirk Lazarus: I know who I am. I'm the dude playin' the dude, disguised as another dude!
Ron Swanson: Clear alcohols are for rich women on diets.

Ron Swanson: Clear alcohols are for rich women on diets.

- Chickenboy
- Posts: 24648
- Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:30 pm
- Location: San Antonio, TX
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Deep down I'm just crushed...ORIGINAL: rtrapasso
Believe it, things can be sub-optimal!ORIGINAL: Chickenboy
I can't fathom what those may be. [:'(]ORIGINAL: sprior
It has its downsides.

RE: THE THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: Chickenboy
Deep down I'm just crushed...ORIGINAL: rtrapasso
Believe it, things can be sub-optimal!ORIGINAL: Chickenboy
I can't fathom what those may be. [:'(]
Is it me, or does the level of discourse seem to be sinking fast?
- Chickenboy
- Posts: 24648
- Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:30 pm
- Location: San Antonio, TX
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Rational discourse seems to have been torpedoed.ORIGINAL: rtrapasso
ORIGINAL: Chickenboy
Deep down I'm just crushed...ORIGINAL: rtrapasso
Believe it, things can be sub-optimal!
Is it me, or does the level of discourse seem to be sinking fast?

RE: THE THREAD!!!
Yeah, its taken a real dive.ORIGINAL: Chickenboy
Rational discourse seems to have been torpedoed.ORIGINAL: rtrapasso
ORIGINAL: Chickenboy
Deep down I'm just crushed...
Is it me, or does the level of discourse seem to be sinking fast?
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Oh good grief.....[8|]
"Measure civilization by the ability of citizens to mock government with impunity" -- Unknown
- Chickenboy
- Posts: 24648
- Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:30 pm
- Location: San Antonio, TX
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Mynok, I would have thought that you of all people/thingies would have gotten a real charge from the depths of depravity to which we've sunk. [:D]ORIGINAL: Mynok
Oh good grief.....[8|]

RE: THE THREAD!!!
he can be kinda pr!ckly about these things sometimes... a real hedgehog.ORIGINAL: Chickenboy
Mynok, I would have thought that you of all people/thingies would have gotten a real charge from the depths of depravity to which we've sunk. [:D]ORIGINAL: Mynok
Oh good grief.....[8|]
- Chickenboy
- Posts: 24648
- Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:30 pm
- Location: San Antonio, TX
RE: THE THREAD!!!
I'm going to go and wash my mouth out now. I've got a bad taste in it after this. I have Scope brand mouthwash, but two distinct flavors. I can't decide between the Spearmint and Peppermint. No matter, I'll try a pair of Scopes.

RE: THE THREAD!!!
Maybe you should try using four tubes (of toothpaste) as well.ORIGINAL: Chickenboy
I'm going to go and wash my mouth out now. I've got a bad taste in it after this. I have Scope brand mouthwash, but two distinct flavors. I can't decide between the Spearmint and Peppermint. No matter, I'll try a pair of Scopes.
- Chickenboy
- Posts: 24648
- Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:30 pm
- Location: San Antonio, TX
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Four in the front, but I ain't putting any tubes near the rear. Doesn't make any sense.ORIGINAL: rtrapasso
Maybe you should try using four tubes (of toothpaste) as well.ORIGINAL: Chickenboy
I'm going to go and wash my mouth out now. I've got a bad taste in it after this. I have Scope brand mouthwash, but two distinct flavors. I can't decide between the Spearmint and Peppermint. No matter, I'll try a pair of Scopes.

- Chickenboy
- Posts: 24648
- Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:30 pm
- Location: San Antonio, TX
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Heading for port, eh? Well, drive careful.ORIGINAL: Chickenboy
On that note (and with much fanfare)...home parole tithe...
RE: THE THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: rtrapasso
Heading for port, eh? Well, drive careful.ORIGINAL: Chickenboy
On that note (and with much fanfare)...home parole tithe...
Heading for the coop I would think, he'll be rousting tonight with all those Hens tonight methinks. [;)]

When you see the Southern Cross, For the first time
You understand now, Why you came this way
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Morning tithe, coffee reviving brain faction slowly, and heart beginning to beat. [:D]

When you see the Southern Cross, For the first time
You understand now, Why you came this way
- BrucePowers
- Posts: 12090
- Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 6:13 pm
RE: THE THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: Chickenboy
Four in the front, but I ain't putting any tubes near the rear. Doesn't make any sense.ORIGINAL: rtrapasso
Maybe you should try using four tubes (of toothpaste) as well.ORIGINAL: Chickenboy
I'm going to go and wash my mouth out now. I've got a bad taste in it after this. I have Scope brand mouthwash, but two distinct flavors. I can't decide between the Spearmint and Peppermint. No matter, I'll try a pair of Scopes.
The under currents here are running strong.
For what we are about to receive, may we be truly thankful.
Lieutenant Bush - Captain Horatio Hornblower by C S Forester
Lieutenant Bush - Captain Horatio Hornblower by C S Forester
- BrucePowers
- Posts: 12090
- Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 6:13 pm
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Off to do a turn.
For what we are about to receive, may we be truly thankful.
Lieutenant Bush - Captain Horatio Hornblower by C S Forester
Lieutenant Bush - Captain Horatio Hornblower by C S Forester
- Chickenboy
- Posts: 24648
- Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:30 pm
- Location: San Antonio, TX
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Everyone here is a critic. An array of toads. A toad array. [:'(]ORIGINAL: BrucePowers
ORIGINAL: Chickenboy
Four in the front, but I ain't putting any tubes near the rear. Doesn't make any sense.ORIGINAL: rtrapasso
Maybe you should try using four tubes (of toothpaste) as well.
The under currents here are running strong.

RE: THE THREAD!!!
oh, goody! [8D]ORIGINAL: BrucePowers
Off to do a turn.





