Airwolf? [:D][:'(]ORIGINAL: Apollo11
Hi all,
ORIGINAL: Chickenboy
Yeah. Saw a nice close up picture of the 'dish' cover on the tail rotor. Thought it very different for a UH-60 type. That explains it...ORIGINAL: USS America
I've pretty much been expecting some news like this to start leaking out:
http://www.aviationweek.com/aw/generic/ ... Helicopter
Here is speculation...
http://cencio4.wordpress.com/
Leo "Apollo11"
THE THREAD!!!
Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Lucky for you, tonight it's just me
Any ship can be a minesweeper..once !!
http://suspenseandmystery.blogspot.com/
Any ship can be a minesweeper..once !!
http://suspenseandmystery.blogspot.com/
- DuckofTindalos
- Posts: 39781
- Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:53 pm
- Location: Denmark
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Morning Tithe... TTIF and happy birthday, Simon.
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Good morning friends ...
... and belated happy birthday, Simon. [:)]
... and belated happy birthday, Simon. [:)]
“Not mastering metaphores is like cooking pasta when the train is delayed"
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Hi all,
Good morning!
Leo "Apollo11"
Good morning!
Leo "Apollo11"

Prior Preparation & Planning Prevents Pathetically Poor Performance!
A & B: WitW, WitE, WbtS, GGWaW, GGWaW2-AWD, HttR, CotA, BftB, CF
P: UV, WitP, WitP-AE
RE: THE THREAD!!!
HI all,
Happy (belated) birthday Simon! [:)]


Leo "Apollo11"
Happy (belated) birthday Simon! [:)]


Leo "Apollo11"

Prior Preparation & Planning Prevents Pathetically Poor Performance!
A & B: WitW, WitE, WbtS, GGWaW, GGWaW2-AWD, HttR, CotA, BftB, CF
P: UV, WitP, WitP-AE
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Thanks guys, spent the day at Trent Bridge and then went out for dinner.


- Attachments
-
- 81081879101676.jpg (43.07 KiB) Viewed 218 times
"Grown ups are what's left when skool is finished."
"History started badly and hav been geting steadily worse."
- Nigel Molesworth.
"History started badly and hav been geting steadily worse."
- Nigel Molesworth.
- DuckofTindalos
- Posts: 39781
- Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:53 pm
- Location: Denmark
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Well, I just got downsized. I suppose I should be happy that they didn't wait until my actual birthday to tell me.
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
- USSAmerica
- Posts: 19211
- Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:32 am
- Location: Graham, NC, USA
- Contact:
RE: THE THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: sprior
Thanks guys, spent the day at Trent Bridge and then went out for dinner.
![]()
Happy Birthday, Simon!

A third May birthday for THREAD Brothers. [:)]
Mike
"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett
"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett
"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
- USSAmerica
- Posts: 19211
- Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:32 am
- Location: Graham, NC, USA
- Contact:
RE: THE THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: Terminus
Well, I just got downsized. I suppose I should be happy that they didn't wait until my actual birthday to tell me.
Well, crap! [:(]
Mike
"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett
"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett
"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
- USSAmerica
- Posts: 19211
- Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:32 am
- Location: Graham, NC, USA
- Contact:
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Good Friday morning - Tithe. [&o][&o][&o]
Mike
"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett
"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett
"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
RE: THE THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: Terminus
Well, I just got downsized. I suppose I should be happy that they didn't wait until my actual birthday to tell me.
Bugger. Sorry to hear that T.
"Grown ups are what's left when skool is finished."
"History started badly and hav been geting steadily worse."
- Nigel Molesworth.
"History started badly and hav been geting steadily worse."
- Nigel Molesworth.
RE: THE THREAD!!!
[:(]ORIGINAL: Terminus
Well, I just got downsized. I suppose I should be happy that they didn't wait until my actual birthday to tell me.
“Not mastering metaphores is like cooking pasta when the train is delayed"
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Hi all,
Darn... [:(]
BTW, didn't you just recently signed new contract with hospital (in that case how can they remove you)?!?!
Leo "Apollo11"
ORIGINAL: Terminus
Well, I just got downsized. I suppose I should be happy that they didn't wait until my actual birthday to tell me.
Darn... [:(]
BTW, didn't you just recently signed new contract with hospital (in that case how can they remove you)?!?!
Leo "Apollo11"

Prior Preparation & Planning Prevents Pathetically Poor Performance!
A & B: WitW, WitE, WbtS, GGWaW, GGWaW2-AWD, HttR, CotA, BftB, CF
P: UV, WitP, WitP-AE
- DuckofTindalos
- Posts: 39781
- Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:53 pm
- Location: Denmark
RE: THE THREAD!!!
It was eight months ago, Leo. I just got in the way of the spending cut cleaver.
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
- USSAmerica
- Posts: 19211
- Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:32 am
- Location: Graham, NC, USA
- Contact:
RE: THE THREAD!!!
At least you didn't spend a year effectively training your replacement in China before they cut you. [;)]
Mike
"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett
"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett
"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
- DuckofTindalos
- Posts: 39781
- Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:53 pm
- Location: Denmark
- Chickenboy
- Posts: 24648
- Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:30 pm
- Location: San Antonio, TX
RE: THE THREAD!!!
I've no idea what they're doing, but it looks a lovely setting. Hope you enjoyed your birthday, Simon. [8D]ORIGINAL: sprior
Thanks guys, spent the day at Trent Bridge and then went out for dinner.

- Chickenboy
- Posts: 24648
- Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:30 pm
- Location: San Antonio, TX
RE: THE THREAD!!!
That stinks. I'm sorry for you, T. [:(]ORIGINAL: Terminus
Well, I just got downsized. I suppose I should be happy that they didn't wait until my actual birthday to tell me.

RE: THE THREAD!!!
Hi all,
But you were the guy who got every5thing organized and without who, after they tired, they saw they would be almost impossible to manage things... [:(]
This really sucks... [:(]
But maybe they will see you as indispensable for the 2nd time (and then you should ask for better salary)!
Leo "Apollo11"
ORIGINAL: Terminus
It was eight months ago, Leo. I just got in the way of the spending cut cleaver.
But you were the guy who got every5thing organized and without who, after they tired, they saw they would be almost impossible to manage things... [:(]
This really sucks... [:(]
But maybe they will see you as indispensable for the 2nd time (and then you should ask for better salary)!
Leo "Apollo11"

Prior Preparation & Planning Prevents Pathetically Poor Performance!
A & B: WitW, WitE, WbtS, GGWaW, GGWaW2-AWD, HttR, CotA, BftB, CF
P: UV, WitP, WitP-AE
-
anarchyintheuk
- Posts: 3958
- Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 7:08 pm
- Location: Dallas
RE: THE THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: Terminus
Well, I just got downsized. I suppose I should be happy that they didn't wait until my actual birthday to tell me.
Condolences. Competence gets hit hard during downsizing. Hope your former friend had no influence.







