THE THREAD!!!

Share your gameplay tips, secret tactics and fabulous strategies with fellow gamers here.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

User avatar
scott64
Posts: 4019
Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2004 5:34 pm
Location: Colorado
Contact:

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by scott64 »

ORIGINAL: Apollo11

Hi all,
ORIGINAL: Chickenboy
ORIGINAL: USS America

I've pretty much been expecting some news like this to start leaking out:

http://www.aviationweek.com/aw/generic/ ... Helicopter
Yeah. Saw a nice close up picture of the 'dish' cover on the tail rotor. Thought it very different for a UH-60 type. That explains it...

Here is speculation...

http://cencio4.wordpress.com/

Image


Leo "Apollo11"
Airwolf? [:D][:'(]
Lucky for you, tonight it's just me


Any ship can be a minesweeper..once !! :)

http://suspenseandmystery.blogspot.com/
User avatar
DuckofTindalos
Posts: 39781
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:53 pm
Location: Denmark

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by DuckofTindalos »

Morning Tithe... TTIF and happy birthday, Simon.
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
User avatar
Grollub
Posts: 6676
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2005 11:46 am
Location: Lulea, Sweden

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Grollub »

Good morning friends ...

... and belated happy birthday, Simon. [:)]
“Not mastering metaphores is like cooking pasta when the train is delayed"
User avatar
Apollo11
Posts: 25459
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Zagreb, Croatia
Contact:

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Apollo11 »

Hi all,

Good morning!


Leo "Apollo11"
Image

Prior Preparation & Planning Prevents Pathetically Poor Performance!

A & B: WitW, WitE, WbtS, GGWaW, GGWaW2-AWD, HttR, CotA, BftB, CF
P: UV, WitP, WitP-AE
User avatar
Apollo11
Posts: 25459
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Zagreb, Croatia
Contact:

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Apollo11 »

HI all,

Happy (belated) birthday Simon! [:)]






Leo "Apollo11"
Image

Prior Preparation & Planning Prevents Pathetically Poor Performance!

A & B: WitW, WitE, WbtS, GGWaW, GGWaW2-AWD, HttR, CotA, BftB, CF
P: UV, WitP, WitP-AE
User avatar
sprior
Posts: 8298
Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2002 11:38 pm
Location: Portsmouth, UK

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by sprior »

Thanks guys, spent the day at Trent Bridge and then went out for dinner.



Image
Attachments
81081879101676.jpg
81081879101676.jpg (43.07 KiB) Viewed 230 times
"Grown ups are what's left when skool is finished."
"History started badly and hav been geting steadily worse."
- Nigel Molesworth.

Image
User avatar
DuckofTindalos
Posts: 39781
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:53 pm
Location: Denmark

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by DuckofTindalos »

Well, I just got downsized. I suppose I should be happy that they didn't wait until my actual birthday to tell me.
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
User avatar
USSAmerica
Posts: 19211
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:32 am
Location: Graham, NC, USA
Contact:

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by USSAmerica »

ORIGINAL: sprior

Thanks guys, spent the day at Trent Bridge and then went out for dinner.



Image

Happy Birthday, Simon!

A third May birthday for THREAD Brothers. [:)]
Mike

"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett

"They need more rum punch" - Me

Image
Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
User avatar
USSAmerica
Posts: 19211
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:32 am
Location: Graham, NC, USA
Contact:

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by USSAmerica »

ORIGINAL: Terminus

Well, I just got downsized. I suppose I should be happy that they didn't wait until my actual birthday to tell me.

Well, crap! [:(]
Mike

"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett

"They need more rum punch" - Me

Image
Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
User avatar
USSAmerica
Posts: 19211
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:32 am
Location: Graham, NC, USA
Contact:

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by USSAmerica »

Good Friday morning - Tithe. [&o][&o][&o]
Mike

"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett

"They need more rum punch" - Me

Image
Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
User avatar
sprior
Posts: 8298
Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2002 11:38 pm
Location: Portsmouth, UK

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by sprior »

ORIGINAL: Terminus

Well, I just got downsized. I suppose I should be happy that they didn't wait until my actual birthday to tell me.

Bugger. Sorry to hear that T.
"Grown ups are what's left when skool is finished."
"History started badly and hav been geting steadily worse."
- Nigel Molesworth.

Image
User avatar
Grollub
Posts: 6676
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2005 11:46 am
Location: Lulea, Sweden

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Grollub »

ORIGINAL: Terminus

Well, I just got downsized. I suppose I should be happy that they didn't wait until my actual birthday to tell me.
[:(]
“Not mastering metaphores is like cooking pasta when the train is delayed"
User avatar
Apollo11
Posts: 25459
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Zagreb, Croatia
Contact:

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Apollo11 »

Hi all,
ORIGINAL: Terminus

Well, I just got downsized. I suppose I should be happy that they didn't wait until my actual birthday to tell me.

Darn... [:(]

BTW, didn't you just recently signed new contract with hospital (in that case how can they remove you)?!?!


Leo "Apollo11"
Image

Prior Preparation & Planning Prevents Pathetically Poor Performance!

A & B: WitW, WitE, WbtS, GGWaW, GGWaW2-AWD, HttR, CotA, BftB, CF
P: UV, WitP, WitP-AE
User avatar
DuckofTindalos
Posts: 39781
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:53 pm
Location: Denmark

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by DuckofTindalos »

It was eight months ago, Leo. I just got in the way of the spending cut cleaver.
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
User avatar
USSAmerica
Posts: 19211
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:32 am
Location: Graham, NC, USA
Contact:

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by USSAmerica »

At least you didn't spend a year effectively training your replacement in China before they cut you.  [;)]
Mike

"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett

"They need more rum punch" - Me

Image
Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
User avatar
DuckofTindalos
Posts: 39781
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:53 pm
Location: Denmark

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by DuckofTindalos »

Sucks, Mike...[:(]
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
User avatar
Chickenboy
Posts: 24648
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:30 pm
Location: San Antonio, TX

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Chickenboy »

ORIGINAL: sprior

Thanks guys, spent the day at Trent Bridge and then went out for dinner.
I've no idea what they're doing, but it looks a lovely setting. Hope you enjoyed your birthday, Simon. [8D]
Image
User avatar
Chickenboy
Posts: 24648
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:30 pm
Location: San Antonio, TX

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Chickenboy »

ORIGINAL: Terminus

Well, I just got downsized. I suppose I should be happy that they didn't wait until my actual birthday to tell me.
That stinks. I'm sorry for you, T. [:(]
Image
User avatar
Apollo11
Posts: 25459
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Zagreb, Croatia
Contact:

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Apollo11 »

Hi all,
ORIGINAL: Terminus

It was eight months ago, Leo. I just got in the way of the spending cut cleaver.

But you were the guy who got every5thing organized and without who, after they tired, they saw they would be almost impossible to manage things... [:(]

This really sucks... [:(]

But maybe they will see you as indispensable for the 2nd time (and then you should ask for better salary)!


Leo "Apollo11"
Image

Prior Preparation & Planning Prevents Pathetically Poor Performance!

A & B: WitW, WitE, WbtS, GGWaW, GGWaW2-AWD, HttR, CotA, BftB, CF
P: UV, WitP, WitP-AE
anarchyintheuk
Posts: 3958
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 7:08 pm
Location: Dallas

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by anarchyintheuk »

ORIGINAL: Terminus

Well, I just got downsized. I suppose I should be happy that they didn't wait until my actual birthday to tell me.

Condolences. Competence gets hit hard during downsizing. Hope your former friend had no influence.
Post Reply

Return to “The War Room”