Stay safe, man.
And put a hat on it.
Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition
Stay safe, man.
ORIGINAL: GreyJoy
Instead she broke in and she grabbed my little nuts screaming something "And now what do you do?! And Now!??!!? Tell me now what do you do mother*******!!!!"...i was terrified and felt completely impotent...i tried to explain...the alchool, the athmosphere....whatever....but the more i explained the more the iron fist was closing hard on "them"... then i started to beg.... and she finally released them.... she then left, right after having broken a couple of plates in my kicthen....
...one of the worst experience in my life... can she be defined a stalker?...don't know...but for sure a crazy-damned-bastard! [:-]
Then i started to love the song "YOU AIN'T THE FIRST" by Guns'n'Roses [:D]

ORIGINAL: GreyJoy
ORIGINAL: Cap Mandrake
ORIGINAL: Ddog
Hey Capt M.
I read in one of your AAR's that refered to a stalker. I have one of those as well now lol She actually broke into my house and laid wait for me....fortunate for me her best friend gave me a heads up and a disaster was averted.
It is a burden we must bear. Try to look frumpy or out of date. Do you have a Members Only jacket? Also, don't wash your car. That helps. Stay safe, man.
Once i spent a night with a girl...i was drunk...she was drunk...was only a "one night lover" for me...and, despite being drunk, i managed to be pretty clear on that point...
The next morning, with a nail deep into my head and a terrible nausea, i sent her out....maybe a little bit brutally but still.... however i thought it was all over...
The next night she rang at my door and i was so idiot to let her in...thought she just wanted to clarify or explain or something like that....
Instead she broke in and she grabbed my little nuts screaming something "And now what do you do?! And Now!??!!? Tell me now what do you do mother*******!!!!"...i was terrified and felt completely impotent...i tried to explain...the alchool, the athmosphere....whatever....but the more i explained the more the iron fist was closing hard on "them"... then i started to beg.... and she finally released them.... she then left, right after having broken a couple of plates in my kicthen....
...one of the worst experience in my life... can she be defined a stalker?...don't know...but for sure a crazy-damned-bastard! [:-]
Then i started to love the song "YOU AIN'T THE FIRST" by Guns'n'Roses [:D]
ORIGINAL: Gräfin Zeppelin
Certainly another bizzare Americano dating rule O.oORIGINAL: LoBaron
ORIGINAL: Cap Mandrake
That is a very self-confident woman. She violated the "just a salad" rule on the first date.
Ok admittedly I am out of the dating scene for so long that about every question I ask would
sound dumb, but why is there such a thing as a "just salad rule"?
Isn´t it more impressive when a woman look hot but still is able to eat a burger? Might hint
something about her ability to keep her weight while retaining her ability to enjoy a good meal. [&:]

ORIGINAL: Cap Mandrake
That is a very self-confident woman. She violated the "just a salad" rule on the first date.
A true gentleman, by the way, would have offered to get the mayo off her ...umm...cleavage.
ORIGINAL: Mike Solli
ORIGINAL: Cap Mandrake
That is a very self-confident woman. She violated the "just a salad" rule on the first date.
A true gentleman, by the way, would have offered to get the mayo off her ...umm...cleavage.
Reminds me of a true story....
I worked in a lab at a university that shall remain unnamed. It was summer and I was walking with a male workmate from the building the lab was in through a parking lot to the building the main office was in. A well endowed young student in a low cut top walked up to us with a very concerned look on her face. She said the she thought a bee was stuck in her cleavage. The first thing we did was look around for someone pulling a practical joke on us. No one in sight. I took a peek and, sure enough, there was a honeybee wedged in there. I looked back up at her and then she asked me to pull it out. [X(] Well, I did. She was eternally grateful and walked away leaving the two of us stunned in the parking lot. My wife still doesn't believe me. [:D]

ORIGINAL: jeffk3510
Ordering a salad is a nice way of saying don't destory my wallet on the first date, sweetheart...
"How did the date go?"
"Not good..."
"What, did she order steak AND lobster?"

Hmmm...an inaccurate review, I'm afraid. I found no greater interest in reaching out and touching Mike Solli than I had prior to hearing that story. No offence, Major Mike. Now, I did have a vivid image of touching some of the other 'supporting' / supported cast in the production, however.ORIGINAL: Cap Mandrake
ORIGINAL: Mike Solli
ORIGINAL: Cap Mandrake
That is a very self-confident woman. She violated the "just a salad" rule on the first date.
A true gentleman, by the way, would have offered to get the mayo off her ...umm...cleavage.
Reminds me of a true story....
I worked in a lab at a university that shall remain unnamed. It was summer and I was walking with a male workmate from the building the lab was in through a parking lot to the building the main office was in. A well endowed young student in a low cut top walked up to us with a very concerned look on her face. She said the she thought a bee was stuck in her cleavage. The first thing we did was look around for someone pulling a practical joke on us. No one in sight. I took a peek and, sure enough, there was a honeybee wedged in there. I looked back up at her and then she asked me to pull it out. [X(] Well, I did. She was eternally grateful and walked away leaving the two of us stunned in the parking lot. My wife still doesn't believe me. [:D]
A ribald and enjoyable tale full of titilation. The reader will be transported to another world and welcomed into the bosom of the work. Mr. Solli's atmospherics will have you wanting to reach out with your own hands and touch the characters. Four stars!

ORIGINAL: Cap Mandrake
This has been known for millenia on an intuitive basis. The same happened at The Last Supper. Jesus just ordered a bagel but Judas ordered the Steak and Dead Sea Prawn AND a side salad.

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy
ORIGINAL: Cap Mandrake
This has been known for millenia on an intuitive basis. The same happened at The Last Supper. Jesus just ordered a bagel but Judas ordered the Steak and Dead Sea Prawn AND a side salad.
Well, he instigated this sort of behavior. I mean, giving away the loaves and fishes to the teeming masses just invites future expectations of food provision now, don't it?

ORIGINAL: d0mbo
Ancient Chinese proverb says:
"give a girl a fish, and you have to buy (expensive) diner once. Teach her how to fish, and she feeds you for a lifetime" .
True story.


ORIGINAL: USS America
ORIGINAL: d0mbo
Ancient Chinese proverb says:
"give a girl a fish, and you have to buy (expensive) diner once. Teach her how to fish, and she feeds you for a lifetime" .
True story.
"Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day." - The Immortal George Carlin. [&o] [:D]

ORIGINAL: LoBaron
Every time I read this line I am reminded of the good old days when Civilisation was still a game worth playing... [:D]
