THE THREAD!!!
Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition
- Chickenboy
- Posts: 24648
- Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:30 pm
- Location: San Antonio, TX
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Hi all,
Time to go home after work tithe...
Leo "Apollo11"
Time to go home after work tithe...
Leo "Apollo11"

Prior Preparation & Planning Prevents Pathetically Poor Performance!
A & B: WitW, WitE, WbtS, GGWaW, GGWaW2-AWD, HttR, CotA, BftB, CF
P: UV, WitP, WitP-AE
RE: THE THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: Kwik E Mart
...newest addition to the family...meet Kaley, 12 week old Wheaton Terrier rescue...VERY fortunate that we were next in line when she got rescued...what a little pistol!!! tons of energy and a weird desire to eat her own poop...ugh...off to the first puppy training class tonight...
![]()
The next time you visit the vet you might wanted ask about the poop eating. Sometimes it could be a sign of something wrong.
This is one Czech that doesn't bounce.
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Winter made an appearence last night. (Sigh)
This is one Czech that doesn't bounce.
RE: THE THREAD!!!
$476 million Mega Millions lottery. Sounds like fun.[8D]
This is one Czech that doesn't bounce.
- DuckofTindalos
- Posts: 39781
- Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:53 pm
- Location: Denmark
RE: THE THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: Schanilec
ORIGINAL: Kwik E Mart
...newest addition to the family...meet Kaley, 12 week old Wheaton Terrier rescue...VERY fortunate that we were next in line when she got rescued...what a little pistol!!! tons of energy and a weird desire to eat her own poop...ugh...off to the first puppy training class tonight...
![]()
The next time you visit the vet you might wanted ask about the poop eating. Sometimes it could be a sign of something wrong.
+1... Stressed pets do stuff like that.
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
- Chickenboy
- Posts: 24648
- Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:30 pm
- Location: San Antonio, TX
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Coprophagy is mostly a behavioral adoptation in dogs and can be mitigated with proper training. Avoid 'puppy kisses' in the interim. 


RE: THE THREAD!!!
Unless the mother-in-law is visiting.[:'(]ORIGINAL: Chickenboy
Coprophagy is mostly a behavioral adoptation in dogs and can be mitigated with proper training. Avoid 'puppy kisses' in the interim.![]()
This is one Czech that doesn't bounce.
-
bradfordkay
- Posts: 8686
- Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2002 8:39 am
- Location: Olympia, WA
RE: THE THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: Dixie
That's what I've been told. I thought it was a wind-up last week when I was told the BBMF were on the phone [:D] Childhood dream here I come!
Spectacular news!!!! (sorry for the delayed response, I've been away from the forum recently)
fair winds,
Brad
Brad
- Kwik E Mart
- Posts: 2447
- Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2004 10:42 pm
RE: THE THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: Terminus
ORIGINAL: Schanilec
ORIGINAL: Kwik E Mart
...newest addition to the family...meet Kaley, 12 week old Wheaton Terrier rescue...VERY fortunate that we were next in line when she got rescued...what a little pistol!!! tons of energy and a weird desire to eat her own poop...ugh...off to the first puppy training class tonight...
![]()
The next time you visit the vet you might wanted ask about the poop eating. Sometimes it could be a sign of something wrong.
+1... Stressed pets do stuff like that.
yes, she can from a puppy mill, so i'm sure there has/is plenty of stress in her so far brief life...we have been trying to make things a stress-free as possible...takes time and lot's of love...we will definitely be bringing this up on the next vet visit...in the mean time, no more poopies in the back yard without a leash...thanks for all the kind responses...
Kirk Lazarus: I know who I am. I'm the dude playin' the dude, disguised as another dude!
Ron Swanson: Clear alcohols are for rich women on diets.

Ron Swanson: Clear alcohols are for rich women on diets.

- Kwik E Mart
- Posts: 2447
- Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2004 10:42 pm
RE: THE THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: bradfordkay
ORIGINAL: Dixie
That's what I've been told. I thought it was a wind-up last week when I was told the BBMF were on the phone [:D] Childhood dream here I come!
Spectacular news!!!! (sorry for the delayed response, I've been away from the forum recently)
+1...good things come to those who wait...
Kirk Lazarus: I know who I am. I'm the dude playin' the dude, disguised as another dude!
Ron Swanson: Clear alcohols are for rich women on diets.

Ron Swanson: Clear alcohols are for rich women on diets.

- Chickenboy
- Posts: 24648
- Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:30 pm
- Location: San Antonio, TX
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Who the hell are you? [:D]ORIGINAL: Treetop64
'Sup, guys.
Sorry I've been away. I know you all missed me terribly... [:D]
Good to see you back, dude. What kept you? [8D]

- nashvillen
- Posts: 3835
- Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2006 3:07 am
- Location: Christiana, TN
- Kwik E Mart
- Posts: 2447
- Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2004 10:42 pm
RE: THE THREAD!!!
...2.15 billion for the dodgers? why bother with the .15? [8|]
Kirk Lazarus: I know who I am. I'm the dude playin' the dude, disguised as another dude!
Ron Swanson: Clear alcohols are for rich women on diets.

Ron Swanson: Clear alcohols are for rich women on diets.

- nashvillen
- Posts: 3835
- Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2006 3:07 am
- Location: Christiana, TN
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Why the 2 billion? You could buy nearly 27 million people a copy of WITP:AE for that! [:)]

RE: THE THREAD!!!
Magic has yet to discover AE....once he does, the Dodgers will return to form.
Life is tough. The sooner you realize that, the easier it will be.
RE: THE THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: Treetop64
'Sup, guys.
Sorry I've been away. I know you all missed me terribly... [:D]
We all went to the fair. We had cotton candy, balloons and pony rides. Termi threw up.[:D]
This is one Czech that doesn't bounce.
RE: THE THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: Schanilec
ORIGINAL: Treetop64
'Sup, guys.
Sorry I've been away. I know you all missed me terribly... [:D]
We all went to the fair. We had cotton candy, balloons and pony rides. Termi threw up.[:D]
correction: Termi banged his head then threw up.[:D]

- Kwik E Mart
- Posts: 2447
- Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2004 10:42 pm
RE: THE THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: NCSUforest
ORIGINAL: Schanilec
ORIGINAL: Treetop64
'Sup, guys.
Sorry I've been away. I know you all missed me terribly... [:D]
We all went to the fair. We had cotton candy, balloons and pony rides. Termi threw up.[:D]
correction: Termi banged his head then threw up.[:D]
i thought he was banged on the head by an irrate troll disguised as a circus clown...[:D]
Kirk Lazarus: I know who I am. I'm the dude playin' the dude, disguised as another dude!
Ron Swanson: Clear alcohols are for rich women on diets.

Ron Swanson: Clear alcohols are for rich women on diets.









