THE THREAD!!!

Share your gameplay tips, secret tactics and fabulous strategies with fellow gamers here.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

User avatar
Chickenboy
Posts: 24648
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:30 pm
Location: San Antonio, TX

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Chickenboy »

New page...[8D]
Image
User avatar
Apollo11
Posts: 25456
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Zagreb, Croatia
Contact:

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Apollo11 »

Hi all,

Time to go home after work tithe...


Leo "Apollo11"
Image

Prior Preparation & Planning Prevents Pathetically Poor Performance!

A & B: WitW, WitE, WbtS, GGWaW, GGWaW2-AWD, HttR, CotA, BftB, CF
P: UV, WitP, WitP-AE
Schanilec
Posts: 4038
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:30 pm
Location: Grand Forks, ND

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Schanilec »

ORIGINAL: Kwik E Mart

...newest addition to the family...meet Kaley, 12 week old Wheaton Terrier rescue...VERY fortunate that we were next in line when she got rescued...what a little pistol!!! tons of energy and a weird desire to eat her own poop...ugh...off to the first puppy training class tonight...

Image

The next time you visit the vet you might wanted ask about the poop eating. Sometimes it could be a sign of something wrong.
This is one Czech that doesn't bounce.
Schanilec
Posts: 4038
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:30 pm
Location: Grand Forks, ND

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Schanilec »

Winter made an appearence last night. (Sigh)
This is one Czech that doesn't bounce.
Schanilec
Posts: 4038
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:30 pm
Location: Grand Forks, ND

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Schanilec »

$476 million Mega Millions lottery. Sounds like fun.[8D]
This is one Czech that doesn't bounce.
User avatar
DuckofTindalos
Posts: 39781
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:53 pm
Location: Denmark

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by DuckofTindalos »

ORIGINAL: Schanilec

ORIGINAL: Kwik E Mart

...newest addition to the family...meet Kaley, 12 week old Wheaton Terrier rescue...VERY fortunate that we were next in line when she got rescued...what a little pistol!!! tons of energy and a weird desire to eat her own poop...ugh...off to the first puppy training class tonight...

Image

The next time you visit the vet you might wanted ask about the poop eating. Sometimes it could be a sign of something wrong.

+1... Stressed pets do stuff like that.
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
User avatar
Chickenboy
Posts: 24648
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:30 pm
Location: San Antonio, TX

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Chickenboy »

Coprophagy is mostly a behavioral adoptation in dogs and can be mitigated with proper training. Avoid 'puppy kisses' in the interim.
Image
Schanilec
Posts: 4038
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:30 pm
Location: Grand Forks, ND

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Schanilec »

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

Coprophagy is mostly a behavioral adoptation in dogs and can be mitigated with proper training. Avoid 'puppy kisses' in the interim.
Unless the mother-in-law is visiting.[:'(]
This is one Czech that doesn't bounce.
bradfordkay
Posts: 8686
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2002 8:39 am
Location: Olympia, WA

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by bradfordkay »

ORIGINAL: Dixie

That's what I've been told. I thought it was a wind-up last week when I was told the BBMF were on the phone [:D] Childhood dream here I come!


Spectacular news!!!! (sorry for the delayed response, I've been away from the forum recently)
fair winds,
Brad
User avatar
Kwik E Mart
Posts: 2447
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2004 10:42 pm

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Kwik E Mart »

ORIGINAL: Terminus

ORIGINAL: Schanilec

ORIGINAL: Kwik E Mart

...newest addition to the family...meet Kaley, 12 week old Wheaton Terrier rescue...VERY fortunate that we were next in line when she got rescued...what a little pistol!!! tons of energy and a weird desire to eat her own poop...ugh...off to the first puppy training class tonight...

Image

The next time you visit the vet you might wanted ask about the poop eating. Sometimes it could be a sign of something wrong.

+1... Stressed pets do stuff like that.

yes, she can from a puppy mill, so i'm sure there has/is plenty of stress in her so far brief life...we have been trying to make things a stress-free as possible...takes time and lot's of love...we will definitely be bringing this up on the next vet visit...in the mean time, no more poopies in the back yard without a leash...thanks for all the kind responses...
Kirk Lazarus: I know who I am. I'm the dude playin' the dude, disguised as another dude!
Ron Swanson: Clear alcohols are for rich women on diets.

Image
User avatar
Kwik E Mart
Posts: 2447
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2004 10:42 pm

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Kwik E Mart »

ORIGINAL: bradfordkay

ORIGINAL: Dixie

That's what I've been told. I thought it was a wind-up last week when I was told the BBMF were on the phone [:D] Childhood dream here I come!


Spectacular news!!!! (sorry for the delayed response, I've been away from the forum recently)

+1...good things come to those who wait...
Kirk Lazarus: I know who I am. I'm the dude playin' the dude, disguised as another dude!
Ron Swanson: Clear alcohols are for rich women on diets.

Image
User avatar
Treetop64
Posts: 933
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2005 4:20 am
Location: 519 Redwood City - BASE (Hex 218, 70)

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Treetop64 »

'Sup, guys.

Sorry I've been away. I know you all missed me terribly... [:D]
Image
User avatar
Chickenboy
Posts: 24648
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:30 pm
Location: San Antonio, TX

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Chickenboy »

ORIGINAL: Treetop64

'Sup, guys.

Sorry I've been away. I know you all missed me terribly... [:D]
Who the hell are you? [:D]

Good to see you back, dude. What kept you? [8D]

Image
User avatar
nashvillen
Posts: 3835
Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2006 3:07 am
Location: Christiana, TN

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by nashvillen »

He was hauling supplies to ANZAC without internet...
Image
User avatar
Kwik E Mart
Posts: 2447
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2004 10:42 pm

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Kwik E Mart »

...2.15 billion for the dodgers? why bother with the .15? [8|]
Kirk Lazarus: I know who I am. I'm the dude playin' the dude, disguised as another dude!
Ron Swanson: Clear alcohols are for rich women on diets.

Image
User avatar
nashvillen
Posts: 3835
Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2006 3:07 am
Location: Christiana, TN

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by nashvillen »

Why the 2 billion? You could buy nearly 27 million people a copy of WITP:AE for that! [:)]
Image
User avatar
jeffk3510
Posts: 4143
Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:59 am
Location: Kansas

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by jeffk3510 »

Magic has yet to discover AE....once he does, the Dodgers will return to form.
Life is tough. The sooner you realize that, the easier it will be.
Schanilec
Posts: 4038
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:30 pm
Location: Grand Forks, ND

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Schanilec »

ORIGINAL: Treetop64

'Sup, guys.

Sorry I've been away. I know you all missed me terribly... [:D]

We all went to the fair. We had cotton candy, balloons and pony rides. Termi threw up.[:D]
This is one Czech that doesn't bounce.
User avatar
alaviner
Posts: 764
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:49 pm
Location: Blacksburg, Va

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by alaviner »

ORIGINAL: Schanilec

ORIGINAL: Treetop64

'Sup, guys.

Sorry I've been away. I know you all missed me terribly... [:D]

We all went to the fair. We had cotton candy, balloons and pony rides. Termi threw up.[:D]

correction: Termi banged his head then threw up.[:D]
Image

User avatar
Kwik E Mart
Posts: 2447
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2004 10:42 pm

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Kwik E Mart »

ORIGINAL: NCSUforest

ORIGINAL: Schanilec

ORIGINAL: Treetop64

'Sup, guys.

Sorry I've been away. I know you all missed me terribly... [:D]

We all went to the fair. We had cotton candy, balloons and pony rides. Termi threw up.[:D]

correction: Termi banged his head then threw up.[:D]

i thought he was banged on the head by an irrate troll disguised as a circus clown...[:D]
Kirk Lazarus: I know who I am. I'm the dude playin' the dude, disguised as another dude!
Ron Swanson: Clear alcohols are for rich women on diets.

Image
Post Reply

Return to “The War Room”