Film Quotes

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

User avatar
warspite1
Posts: 42130
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:06 pm
Location: England

RE: Film Quotes

Post by warspite1 »

I live next door to her, and she's harder to get into than a Pearl Jam concert.
Now Maitland, now's your time!

Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
Aurelian
Posts: 4090
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:08 pm

RE: Film Quotes

Post by Aurelian »

ORIGINAL: Orm
ORIGINAL: Aurelian

ORIGINAL: warspite1


warspite1

No idea on the film - but that is not surprising, there is no way I would watch something like that, that's just rude...[:-]

#4" That line was said by Connery, Sean Connery.
Must be Highlander II then. That is the only really bad movie Sean Connery has been in.

Edit: I am shocked. Four version of such a bad movie. [&:]

Correct. Though the 4th version makes it tolerable. (Taking out that alien planet storyline for starters.)
Building a new PC.
User avatar
Chickenboy
Posts: 24648
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:30 pm
Location: San Antonio, TX

RE: Film Quotes

Post by Chickenboy »

ORIGINAL: Zorch

"Foot massage"

When Harry Met Sally?
Image
User avatar
rodney727
Posts: 1457
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:53 pm
Location: Iowa

RE: Film Quotes

Post by rodney727 »

"They say when there is no clear option the best thing to do is nothing".

Really?? And you call yourselves wargammeres!!
"I thank God that I was warring on the gridirons of the midwest and not the battlefields of Europe"
Nile Kinnick 1918-1943
User avatar
rodney727
Posts: 1457
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:53 pm
Location: Iowa

RE: Film Quotes

Post by rodney727 »

Game of throwns...
ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

"I'm going to kill them all, Sir."
"I thank God that I was warring on the gridirons of the midwest and not the battlefields of Europe"
Nile Kinnick 1918-1943
User avatar
rodney727
Posts: 1457
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:53 pm
Location: Iowa

RE: Film Quotes

Post by rodney727 »

Lol!! What is British middle aged man watching the Brady bunch movie?!?!?[:D]. A great movie by the way!!! How is it I've ignored this forum for so long!!!!
ORIGINAL: warspite1

I live next door to her, and she's harder to get into than a Pearl Jam concert.
"I thank God that I was warring on the gridirons of the midwest and not the battlefields of Europe"
Nile Kinnick 1918-1943
User avatar
rodney727
Posts: 1457
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:53 pm
Location: Iowa

RE: Film Quotes

Post by rodney727 »

Joseph Stalin ?
ORIGINAL: Aurelian

ORIGINAL: Aurelian

Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. If you don't take it out and use it, it's going to rust

Nobody?

Hint #1, it's considered one of the worst movies ever released, though later edits have made it tolerable.
"I thank God that I was warring on the gridirons of the midwest and not the battlefields of Europe"
Nile Kinnick 1918-1943
User avatar
warspite1
Posts: 42130
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:06 pm
Location: England

RE: Film Quotes

Post by warspite1 »

ORIGINAL: rogo727

Lol!! What is British middle aged man watching the Brady bunch movie?!?!?[:D]. A great movie by the way!!! How is it I've ignored this forum for so long!!!!
ORIGINAL: warspite1

I live next door to her, and she's harder to get into than a Pearl Jam concert.
warspite1

Lol!! What is an American middle aged man doing watching the Brady Bunch movie [;)]

Yes - a really good film - especially Jan being a psycho [:D]
Now Maitland, now's your time!

Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
User avatar
warspite1
Posts: 42130
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:06 pm
Location: England

RE: Film Quotes

Post by warspite1 »

Person 1: A wink from a pretty girl at a party results rarely in climax, [Person 2]. But a man is a fool not to push a suggestion as far as it will go.
Now Maitland, now's your time!

Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
Zorch
Posts: 7087
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:21 pm

RE: Film Quotes

Post by Zorch »

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

ORIGINAL: Zorch

"Foot massage"

When Harry Met Sally?

No, not exactly. Does "Tasty Sprite and a Big Kahuna" help?
User avatar
Chickenboy
Posts: 24648
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:30 pm
Location: San Antonio, TX

RE: Film Quotes

Post by Chickenboy »

ORIGINAL: rogo727

Game of throwns...
ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

"I'm going to kill them all, Sir."

Nyet.
Image
User avatar
fodder
Posts: 2159
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:27 pm
Location: Daytona Beach

RE: Film Quotes

Post by fodder »

ORIGINAL: Zorch

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

ORIGINAL: Zorch

"Foot massage"

When Harry Met Sally?

No, not exactly. Does "Tasty Sprite and a Big Kahuna" help?

Yes it does.

Do you really think he threw him out a window because of a foot massage?
Image
User avatar
Chickenboy
Posts: 24648
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:30 pm
Location: San Antonio, TX

RE: Film Quotes

Post by Chickenboy »

ORIGINAL: fodder

ORIGINAL: Zorch

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy




When Harry Met Sally?

No, not exactly. Does "Tasty Sprite and a Big Kahuna" help?

Yes it does.

Do you really think he threw him out a window because of a foot massage?

Aha! OK-now I get it. This is another from Pulp Fiction.
Image
Zorch
Posts: 7087
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:21 pm

RE: Film Quotes

Post by Zorch »

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

ORIGINAL: fodder

ORIGINAL: Zorch




No, not exactly. Does "Tasty Sprite and a Big Kahuna" help?

Yes it does.

Do you really think he threw him out a window because of a foot massage?

Aha! OK-now I get it. This is another from Pulp Fiction.
"And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know My name is the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon thee."
User avatar
warspite1
Posts: 42130
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:06 pm
Location: England

RE: Film Quotes

Post by warspite1 »

ORIGINAL: warspite1

Person 1: A wink from a pretty girl at a party results rarely in climax, [Person 2]. But a man is a fool not to push a suggestion as far as it will go.
warspite1

I thought this was relatively easy - its from a war film.
Now Maitland, now's your time!

Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
User avatar
Chickenboy
Posts: 24648
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:30 pm
Location: San Antonio, TX

RE: Film Quotes

Post by Chickenboy »

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

"I'm going to kill them all, Sir."

Just a bump for this quote. C'mon-none of y'all losers got this one yet?
Image
User avatar
warspite1
Posts: 42130
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:06 pm
Location: England

RE: Film Quotes

Post by warspite1 »

ORIGINAL: warspite1

ORIGINAL: warspite1

Person 1: A wink from a pretty girl at a party results rarely in climax, [Person 2]. But a man is a fool not to push a suggestion as far as it will go.
warspite1

I thought this was relatively easy - its from a war film.
warspite1

Okay here's another clue:

Person 1: The only time this plan makes any sense to me is when I'm drunk.
Now Maitland, now's your time!

Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
User avatar
Orm
Posts: 33495
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 7:53 pm
Location: Sweden

RE: Film Quotes

Post by Orm »

ORIGINAL: warspite1

ORIGINAL: warspite1

ORIGINAL: warspite1

Person 1: A wink from a pretty girl at a party results rarely in climax, [Person 2]. But a man is a fool not to push a suggestion as far as it will go.
warspite1

I thought this was relatively easy - its from a war film.
warspite1

Okay here's another clue:

Person 1: The only time this plan makes any sense to me is when I'm drunk.
That sounds familiar to me but I couldn't remember from where so I cheated and looked it up. No wonder that I couldn't remember since it was a while since I watched that movie. Time to see it again. [:)]
Have a bit more patience with newbies. Of course some of them act dumb -- they're often students, for heaven's sake. - Terry Pratchett

A government is a body of people; usually, notably, ungoverned. - Quote from Firefly
User avatar
Chickenboy
Posts: 24648
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:30 pm
Location: San Antonio, TX

RE: Film Quotes

Post by Chickenboy »

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

"I'm going to kill them all, Sir."

Just a bump for this quote. C'mon-none of y'all losers got this one yet?

Alright-a hint. Sci-fi. mid-1990s.
Image
User avatar
fodder
Posts: 2159
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:27 pm
Location: Daytona Beach

RE: Film Quotes

Post by fodder »

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

"I'm going to kill them all, Sir."

Just a bump for this quote. C'mon-none of y'all losers got this one yet?

Alright-a hint. Sci-fi. mid-1990s.

Could it be Soldier?
Image
Post Reply

Return to “General Discussion”