Film Quotes
Moderator: maddog986
RE: Film Quotes
I live next door to her, and she's harder to get into than a Pearl Jam concert.
Now Maitland, now's your time!
Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
RE: Film Quotes
ORIGINAL: Orm
Must be Highlander II then. That is the only really bad movie Sean Connery has been in.ORIGINAL: Aurelian
ORIGINAL: warspite1
warspite1
No idea on the film - but that is not surprising, there is no way I would watch something like that, that's just rude...[:-]
#4" That line was said by Connery, Sean Connery.
Edit: I am shocked. Four version of such a bad movie. [&:]
Correct. Though the 4th version makes it tolerable. (Taking out that alien planet storyline for starters.)
Building a new PC.
- Chickenboy
- Posts: 24648
- Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:30 pm
- Location: San Antonio, TX
RE: Film Quotes
"They say when there is no clear option the best thing to do is nothing".
Really?? And you call yourselves wargammeres!!
Really?? And you call yourselves wargammeres!!
"I thank God that I was warring on the gridirons of the midwest and not the battlefields of Europe"
Nile Kinnick 1918-1943
Nile Kinnick 1918-1943
RE: Film Quotes
Game of throwns...
ORIGINAL: Chickenboy
"I'm going to kill them all, Sir."
"I thank God that I was warring on the gridirons of the midwest and not the battlefields of Europe"
Nile Kinnick 1918-1943
Nile Kinnick 1918-1943
RE: Film Quotes
Lol!! What is British middle aged man watching the Brady bunch movie?!?!?[:D]. A great movie by the way!!! How is it I've ignored this forum for so long!!!!
ORIGINAL: warspite1
I live next door to her, and she's harder to get into than a Pearl Jam concert.
"I thank God that I was warring on the gridirons of the midwest and not the battlefields of Europe"
Nile Kinnick 1918-1943
Nile Kinnick 1918-1943
RE: Film Quotes
Joseph Stalin ?
ORIGINAL: Aurelian
ORIGINAL: Aurelian
Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. If you don't take it out and use it, it's going to rust
Nobody?
Hint #1, it's considered one of the worst movies ever released, though later edits have made it tolerable.
"I thank God that I was warring on the gridirons of the midwest and not the battlefields of Europe"
Nile Kinnick 1918-1943
Nile Kinnick 1918-1943
RE: Film Quotes
warspite1ORIGINAL: rogo727
Lol!! What is British middle aged man watching the Brady bunch movie?!?!?[:D]. A great movie by the way!!! How is it I've ignored this forum for so long!!!!ORIGINAL: warspite1
I live next door to her, and she's harder to get into than a Pearl Jam concert.
Lol!! What is an American middle aged man doing watching the Brady Bunch movie [;)]
Yes - a really good film - especially Jan being a psycho [:D]
Now Maitland, now's your time!
Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
RE: Film Quotes
Person 1: A wink from a pretty girl at a party results rarely in climax, [Person 2]. But a man is a fool not to push a suggestion as far as it will go.
Now Maitland, now's your time!
Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
RE: Film Quotes
ORIGINAL: Chickenboy
ORIGINAL: Zorch
"Foot massage"
When Harry Met Sally?
No, not exactly. Does "Tasty Sprite and a Big Kahuna" help?
- Chickenboy
- Posts: 24648
- Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:30 pm
- Location: San Antonio, TX
RE: Film Quotes
ORIGINAL: rogo727
Game of throwns...ORIGINAL: Chickenboy
"I'm going to kill them all, Sir."
Nyet.

RE: Film Quotes
ORIGINAL: Zorch
ORIGINAL: Chickenboy
ORIGINAL: Zorch
"Foot massage"
When Harry Met Sally?
No, not exactly. Does "Tasty Sprite and a Big Kahuna" help?
Yes it does.
Do you really think he threw him out a window because of a foot massage?

- Chickenboy
- Posts: 24648
- Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:30 pm
- Location: San Antonio, TX
RE: Film Quotes
ORIGINAL: fodder
ORIGINAL: Zorch
ORIGINAL: Chickenboy
When Harry Met Sally?
No, not exactly. Does "Tasty Sprite and a Big Kahuna" help?
Yes it does.
Do you really think he threw him out a window because of a foot massage?
Aha! OK-now I get it. This is another from Pulp Fiction.

RE: Film Quotes
"And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know My name is the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon thee."ORIGINAL: Chickenboy
ORIGINAL: fodder
ORIGINAL: Zorch
No, not exactly. Does "Tasty Sprite and a Big Kahuna" help?
Yes it does.
Do you really think he threw him out a window because of a foot massage?
Aha! OK-now I get it. This is another from Pulp Fiction.
RE: Film Quotes
warspite1ORIGINAL: warspite1
Person 1: A wink from a pretty girl at a party results rarely in climax, [Person 2]. But a man is a fool not to push a suggestion as far as it will go.
I thought this was relatively easy - its from a war film.
Now Maitland, now's your time!
Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
- Chickenboy
- Posts: 24648
- Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:30 pm
- Location: San Antonio, TX
RE: Film Quotes
ORIGINAL: Chickenboy
"I'm going to kill them all, Sir."
Just a bump for this quote. C'mon-none of y'all losers got this one yet?

RE: Film Quotes
warspite1ORIGINAL: warspite1
warspite1ORIGINAL: warspite1
Person 1: A wink from a pretty girl at a party results rarely in climax, [Person 2]. But a man is a fool not to push a suggestion as far as it will go.
I thought this was relatively easy - its from a war film.
Okay here's another clue:
Person 1: The only time this plan makes any sense to me is when I'm drunk.
Now Maitland, now's your time!
Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
RE: Film Quotes
That sounds familiar to me but I couldn't remember from where so I cheated and looked it up. No wonder that I couldn't remember since it was a while since I watched that movie. Time to see it again. [:)]ORIGINAL: warspite1
warspite1ORIGINAL: warspite1
warspite1ORIGINAL: warspite1
Person 1: A wink from a pretty girl at a party results rarely in climax, [Person 2]. But a man is a fool not to push a suggestion as far as it will go.
I thought this was relatively easy - its from a war film.
Okay here's another clue:
Person 1: The only time this plan makes any sense to me is when I'm drunk.
Have a bit more patience with newbies. Of course some of them act dumb -- they're often students, for heaven's sake. - Terry Pratchett
A government is a body of people; usually, notably, ungoverned. - Quote from Firefly
A government is a body of people; usually, notably, ungoverned. - Quote from Firefly
- Chickenboy
- Posts: 24648
- Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:30 pm
- Location: San Antonio, TX
RE: Film Quotes
ORIGINAL: Chickenboy
ORIGINAL: Chickenboy
"I'm going to kill them all, Sir."
Just a bump for this quote. C'mon-none of y'all losers got this one yet?
Alright-a hint. Sci-fi. mid-1990s.

RE: Film Quotes
ORIGINAL: Chickenboy
ORIGINAL: Chickenboy
ORIGINAL: Chickenboy
"I'm going to kill them all, Sir."
Just a bump for this quote. C'mon-none of y'all losers got this one yet?
Alright-a hint. Sci-fi. mid-1990s.
Could it be Soldier?





