Who does?ORIGINAL: geofflambert
Oh, boo hiss yourselves.
I get no respect around here.
OT Things to ponder
Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition
RE: OT Things to ponder
Have a bit more patience with newbies. Of course some of them act dumb -- they're often students, for heaven's sake. - Terry Pratchett
A government is a body of people; usually, notably, ungoverned. - Quote from Firefly
A government is a body of people; usually, notably, ungoverned. - Quote from Firefly
RE: OT Things to ponder
Only those who have no "Far Side" ...ORIGINAL: Orm
Who does?ORIGINAL: geofflambert
Oh, boo hiss yourselves.
I get no respect around here.

- Attachments
-
- inbredsmiley.gif (18.56 KiB) Viewed 466 times
No matter how bad a situation is, you can always make it worse. - Chris Hadfield : An Astronaut's Guide To Life On Earth
-
adarbrauner
- Posts: 1531
- Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:40 am
- Location: Zichron Yaaqov, Israel; Before, Treviso, Italy
RE: OT Things to ponder
Could not be seen any better "babe" on the list here, by far.ORIGINAL: geofflambert
Here is the hottest babe I've posted on yet.
![]()
Hey, didn't know lizards possessed a noble soul...
- geofflambert
- Posts: 14887
- Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:18 pm
- Location: St. Louis
RE: OT Things to ponder
HA. Did you eat the ducks afterward?....GP
IntelUltra7 16cores, 32gb ram, NvidiaGeForceRTX 2050
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
WIS Manual Team Lead & Beta Support Team
"Do everything you ask of those you command" Gen. George S. Patton
WiS Discord channel coming soon....
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
WIS Manual Team Lead & Beta Support Team
"Do everything you ask of those you command" Gen. George S. Patton
WiS Discord channel coming soon....
RE: OT Things to ponder
ORIGINAL: BBfanboy
Only those who have no "Far Side" ...ORIGINAL: Orm
Who does?ORIGINAL: geofflambert
Oh, boo hiss yourselves.
I get no respect around here.
![]()

- Attachments
-
- th.jpg (25.84 KiB) Viewed 466 times
If it ain't broke, don't fix it!
- geofflambert
- Posts: 14887
- Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:18 pm
- Location: St. Louis
RE: OT Things to ponder
I've seen the official choices for the National Flag of New Zealand. Ho hum. Why couldn't something like this be in the mix, less the "Getty Images" stamp?


- Attachments
-
- maoiri.jpg (237.66 KiB) Viewed 466 times
- geofflambert
- Posts: 14887
- Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:18 pm
- Location: St. Louis
RE: OT Things to ponder
You could even put the Southern Cross on it.


- Attachments
-
- nzflag.jpg (305.02 KiB) Viewed 466 times
RE: OT Things to ponder
Having visited NZ last year and had some instruction in Maori lore, I support their selection of the silverleaf fern - a" trailblaze" plant that allowed the Maori to find their way around at night.
No matter how bad a situation is, you can always make it worse. - Chris Hadfield : An Astronaut's Guide To Life On Earth
RE: OT Things to ponder
ORIGINAL: geofflambert
You could even put the Southern Cross on it.
![]()
Is this Mel Brooks disguised as a Maori warrior?
was Will_L for a while.
RE: OT Things to ponder
Is it me, or are select posts and (preferred) images being deleted due to political correctness on somebodies part ? Politically correct based on some bizarre sense of beauty ?
- geofflambert
- Posts: 14887
- Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:18 pm
- Location: St. Louis
RE: OT Things to ponder
The Moderator has the power to remove images but I've only seen him do it once, and I was the miscreant who posted it, an image of an unclothed person with large tatas who was however, mostly covered in paint. In that case he owned up to it just after he did it and explained why. If you think someone is deleting your posted images, you can take a screenshot of your post before anyone has a chance to delete it and use that as evidence.
Now, I sometimes am a good boy and delete my own posts, or rather the content, when I realize it was inappropriate.
Now, I sometimes am a good boy and delete my own posts, or rather the content, when I realize it was inappropriate.
RE: OT Things to ponder
Not sure, haven't really noticed that. Sometimes the images don't show for some reason
though if I leave the site or restart they are there when I come back.
though if I leave the site or restart they are there when I come back.
was Will_L for a while.
- geofflambert
- Posts: 14887
- Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:18 pm
- Location: St. Louis
RE: OT Things to ponder
ORIGINAL: scout1
Is it me, or are select posts and (preferred) images being deleted due to political correctness on somebodies part ? Politically correct based on some bizarre sense of beauty ?
You haven't turned the green button red on someone and forgotten you did it, have you?
Somebody repeat this, I bet he put that red button on me and doesn't know what high intellectual content he is missing.
RE: OT Things to ponder
noppers ... a boatload of fine PG images gone from December .... prior to Barbara Eden images ....
- geofflambert
- Posts: 14887
- Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:18 pm
- Location: St. Louis
RE: OT Things to ponder
ORIGINAL: geofflambert
All those movies are utter crap because I'm not in them. Do you have any idea how long it's been since I got a regular paycheck from Paramount? I mean, the residuals are nice but I'm just twiddling my thumbs here. I'm doing all the stretches and excersises to be ready to launch styrofoam boulders anywhere. I've even hired Jamie Lee Curtis as my trainer. Not even a nibble.
![]()
We just had a bit of hiatus or interruptus or whatever the word is. There were many complaints on that score. I see my GIF of Curtis is still there.
RE: OT Things to ponder
yeah, they retain images of Rudolf Hess, but edit images (PG) of some fine females ...... free speech in this country is at risk, particularly if it hurts 1 or 2 persons feelings ..... Whatever happen to Patrick Henry's idea's ?
- geofflambert
- Posts: 14887
- Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:18 pm
- Location: St. Louis
RE: OT Things to ponder
If you have any lawyer or judge friends, show them this


- Attachments
-
- lasercat2wres2.jpg (452.83 KiB) Viewed 466 times
RE: OT Things to ponder
I was having dinner in my office about an hour ago when
I feel something touch my right calf.
First thought is "Oh crap, an effing rat!"
Jump up and look down...
Its Muggsy, a Shih Tzu-Poodle mix that belongs to one of the residents in the building,
and he decided to stop by to visit while his owner was in the gym.
Probably smelled my dinner and came looking for a handout [:D]
Apparently called PooTzu's though I think Shizoodle sounds far more awesome [8D]
I feel something touch my right calf.
First thought is "Oh crap, an effing rat!"
Jump up and look down...
Its Muggsy, a Shih Tzu-Poodle mix that belongs to one of the residents in the building,
and he decided to stop by to visit while his owner was in the gym.
Probably smelled my dinner and came looking for a handout [:D]
Apparently called PooTzu's though I think Shizoodle sounds far more awesome [8D]
was Will_L for a while.
- geofflambert
- Posts: 14887
- Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:18 pm
- Location: St. Louis
RE: OT Things to ponder
I'm getting into the habit of inspiring forumites who've been around a lot longer than me to post something. Hoorah!





