Hello

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

User avatar
Zovs
Posts: 9275
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:02 pm
Location: United States

RE: Hello

Post by Zovs »

2 more posts to hit 700, 300 more to go and one more page...
Image
Beta Tester for: War in the East 1 & 2, WarPlan & WarPlan Pacific, Valor & Victory, Flashpoint Campaigns: Sudden Storm, Computer War In Europe 2
SPWW2 & SPMBT scenario creator
Tester for WDS games
User avatar
Zap
Posts: 3631
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 7:13 am
Location: LAS VEGAS TAKE A CHANCE

RE: Hello

Post by Zap »

the
User avatar
Zap
Posts: 3631
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 7:13 am
Location: LAS VEGAS TAKE A CHANCE

RE: Hello

Post by Zap »

goal
User avatar
Zap
Posts: 3631
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 7:13 am
Location: LAS VEGAS TAKE A CHANCE

RE: Hello

Post by Zap »

will
User avatar
Zovs
Posts: 9275
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:02 pm
Location: United States

RE: Hello

Post by Zovs »

Okay so 299 more to go...
Image
Beta Tester for: War in the East 1 & 2, WarPlan & WarPlan Pacific, Valor & Victory, Flashpoint Campaigns: Sudden Storm, Computer War In Europe 2
SPWW2 & SPMBT scenario creator
Tester for WDS games
User avatar
Zap
Posts: 3631
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 7:13 am
Location: LAS VEGAS TAKE A CHANCE

RE: Hello

Post by Zap »

be
User avatar
Zovs
Posts: 9275
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:02 pm
Location: United States

RE: Hello

Post by Zovs »

somebody is messing with me...
Image
Beta Tester for: War in the East 1 & 2, WarPlan & WarPlan Pacific, Valor & Victory, Flashpoint Campaigns: Sudden Storm, Computer War In Europe 2
SPWW2 & SPMBT scenario creator
Tester for WDS games
User avatar
Zap
Posts: 3631
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 7:13 am
Location: LAS VEGAS TAKE A CHANCE

RE: Hello

Post by Zap »

met
User avatar
Zap
Posts: 3631
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 7:13 am
Location: LAS VEGAS TAKE A CHANCE

RE: Hello

Post by Zap »

I don't know how to break this news to everyone but maybe the best way is to be straight forward. Marylee96 has been two timing us, yes your reading correctly. She been to other sites not just ours. I know many will be dealing with broken hearts and may need extensive therapy. But it better you read it from one of your forum mates then hear the news in an ally way.

Personally I'm heart broken and devasted.

Here is the proof:

She was caught at a site posting.

Marylee96
(@noithatthienthan12)
New Member
Joined: 5 months ago
Posts: 1
22/03/2019 9:27 pm
Hello, I'm new, and i don't know how i could get information about courses. Please tell me. Thankyou



And she was caught at another site:

marylee96 started the topic Hello in the forum Welcome to the Forums, take a minute to introduce yourself 5 months ago

My name’s Mary, I’m 20 years old. I’m from LA. Nice to meet you



And at another site posting:

Shopping
by Marylee96 in Off Topic Discussions
‎03-18-2019
Hello, i never buy anything with (removed) so i don't know how to shopping with (Removed). Please tell me. Thankyou


I know fellas it horrific now if your a glutton for punishment you can search Marylee96. And you will find a long,long, long list of her betrayals.

Could this be the end!!!!!???
User avatar
RangerJoe
Posts: 19760
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:39 pm
Location: Who knows?

RE: Hello

Post by RangerJoe »

[X(] Never! She will be back!
Seek peace but keep your gun handy.

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing! :o

“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
:twisted: ; Julia Child


Image
Zorch
Posts: 7087
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:21 pm

RE: Hello

Post by Zorch »

I'm shattered. I so wanted to believe in her. How can I ever trust anyone?
Next thing you know someone will say Santa doesn't exist.

Image
Attachments
homertheendisnear.gif
homertheendisnear.gif (488.04 KiB) Viewed 353 times
User avatar
warspite1
Posts: 42130
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:06 pm
Location: England

RE: Hello

Post by warspite1 »

ORIGINAL: Zap

I don't know how to break this news to everyone but maybe the best way is to be straight forward. Marylee96 has been two timing us, yes your reading correctly. She been to other sites not just ours. I know many will be dealing with broken hearts and may need extensive therapy. But it better you read it from one of your forum mates then hear the news in an ally way.

Personally I'm heart broken and devasted.

Here is the proof:

She was caught at a site posting.

Marylee96
(@noithatthienthan12)
New Member
Joined: 5 months ago
Posts: 1
22/03/2019 9:27 pm
Hello, I'm new, and i don't know how i could get information about courses. Please tell me. Thankyou



And she was caught at another site:

marylee96 started the topic Hello in the forum Welcome to the Forums, take a minute to introduce yourself 5 months ago

My name’s Mary, I’m 20 years old. I’m from LA. Nice to meet you



And at another site posting:

Shopping
by Marylee96 in Off Topic Discussions
‎03-18-2019
Hello, i never buy anything with (removed) so i don't know how to shopping with (Removed). Please tell me. Thankyou


I know fellas it horrific now if your a glutton for punishment you can search Marylee96. And you will find a long,long, long list of her betrayals.

Could this be the end!!!!!???
warspite1

Erm Zap, you know there is a thin line between idle curiosity and stalking don't you? And believe me, if you cross that line those restraining orders are a real pain....er I mean, or so I've been told...by a friend....or something.... ahem....
Now Maitland, now's your time!

Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
Zorch
Posts: 7087
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:21 pm

RE: Hello

Post by Zorch »

ORIGINAL: warspite1

ORIGINAL: Zap

I don't know how to break this news to everyone but maybe the best way is to be straight forward. Marylee96 has been two timing us, yes your reading correctly. She been to other sites not just ours. I know many will be dealing with broken hearts and may need extensive therapy. But it better you read it from one of your forum mates then hear the news in an ally way.

Personally I'm heart broken and devasted.

Here is the proof:

She was caught at a site posting.

Marylee96
(@noithatthienthan12)
New Member
Joined: 5 months ago
Posts: 1
22/03/2019 9:27 pm
Hello, I'm new, and i don't know how i could get information about courses. Please tell me. Thankyou



And she was caught at another site:

marylee96 started the topic Hello in the forum Welcome to the Forums, take a minute to introduce yourself 5 months ago

My name’s Mary, I’m 20 years old. I’m from LA. Nice to meet you



And at another site posting:

Shopping
by Marylee96 in Off Topic Discussions
‎03-18-2019
Hello, i never buy anything with (removed) so i don't know how to shopping with (Removed). Please tell me. Thankyou


I know fellas it horrific now if your a glutton for punishment you can search Marylee96. And you will find a long,long, long list of her betrayals.

Could this be the end!!!!!???
warspite1

Erm Zap, you know there is a thin line between idle curiosity and stalking don't you? And believe me, if you cross that line those restraining orders are a real pain....er I mean, or so I've been told...by a friend....or something.... ahem....
Jenna, I presume.
User avatar
warspite1
Posts: 42130
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:06 pm
Location: England

RE: Hello

Post by warspite1 »

ORIGINAL: Zorch

ORIGINAL: warspite1

ORIGINAL: Zap

I don't know how to break this news to everyone but maybe the best way is to be straight forward. Marylee96 has been two timing us, yes your reading correctly. She been to other sites not just ours. I know many will be dealing with broken hearts and may need extensive therapy. But it better you read it from one of your forum mates then hear the news in an ally way.

Personally I'm heart broken and devasted.

Here is the proof:

She was caught at a site posting.

Marylee96
(@noithatthienthan12)
New Member
Joined: 5 months ago
Posts: 1
22/03/2019 9:27 pm
Hello, I'm new, and i don't know how i could get information about courses. Please tell me. Thankyou



And she was caught at another site:

marylee96 started the topic Hello in the forum Welcome to the Forums, take a minute to introduce yourself 5 months ago

My name’s Mary, I’m 20 years old. I’m from LA. Nice to meet you



And at another site posting:

Shopping
by Marylee96 in Off Topic Discussions
‎03-18-2019
Hello, i never buy anything with (removed) so i don't know how to shopping with (Removed). Please tell me. Thankyou


I know fellas it horrific now if your a glutton for punishment you can search Marylee96. And you will find a long,long, long list of her betrayals.

Could this be the end!!!!!???
warspite1

Erm Zap, you know there is a thin line between idle curiosity and stalking don't you? And believe me, if you cross that line those restraining orders are a real pain....er I mean, or so I've been told...by a friend....or something.... ahem....
Jenna, I presume.
warspite1

Yeah... I mean no...I mean...er my friend never said who the ladies were....but he did say he was defo innocent and me.. I mean him being in the same locations as the ladies was just a coincidence.....
Now Maitland, now's your time!

Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
User avatar
MrRoadrunner
Posts: 1323
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2005 5:25 pm

RE: Hello

Post by MrRoadrunner »

This has gotten beyond creepy.

RR
“The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.”
― Marcus Aurelius, Meditations
User avatar
MakeeLearn
Posts: 4274
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:01 pm

RE: Hello

Post by MakeeLearn »

Marylee was scared away....She is a old fashion woman.

Image
Attachments
dadine.jpg
dadine.jpg (327.56 KiB) Viewed 354 times






User avatar
RangerJoe
Posts: 19760
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:39 pm
Location: Who knows?

RE: Hello

Post by RangerJoe »

I would definitely sit at that table have have those ladies move the miniatures for me . . .
Seek peace but keep your gun handy.

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing! :o

“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
:twisted: ; Julia Child


Image
User avatar
warspite1
Posts: 42130
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:06 pm
Location: England

RE: Hello

Post by warspite1 »

ORIGINAL: MakeeLearn

Marylee was scared away....She is a old fashion woman.

Image
warspite1

These women will give female war gamers a bad rap. Look at the deployment of the artillery??!! What are you doing woman?? Get the cavalry out of range and behind the ridge. Set the troops on the reverse slope - and its no point measuring out 6 inches - she'll need more than that from her infantry. Basic errors here ladies, basic, dare I say, school boy errors.
Now Maitland, now's your time!

Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
User avatar
RangerJoe
Posts: 19760
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:39 pm
Location: Who knows?

RE: Hello

Post by RangerJoe »

As I stated, I would gladly sit at that table and have the ladies move them for me . . .
Seek peace but keep your gun handy.

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing! :o

“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
:twisted: ; Julia Child


Image
User avatar
warspite1
Posts: 42130
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:06 pm
Location: England

RE: Hello

Post by warspite1 »

ORIGINAL: RangerJoe

As I stated, I would gladly sit at that table and have the ladies move them for me . . .
warspite1

Then all I can say is you are a strange commander-in-chief. You think Napoleon was happy to have Berthier move his units to destruction just because he wore a little black dress?? Sorry but I want more from a chief of staff than a come hither smile, luxurious locks and a little black number.
Now Maitland, now's your time!

Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
Post Reply

Return to “General Discussion”