Hello
Moderator: maddog986
RE: Hello
2 more posts to hit 700, 300 more to go and one more page...

Beta Tester for: War in the East 1 & 2, WarPlan & WarPlan Pacific, Valor & Victory, Flashpoint Campaigns: Sudden Storm, Computer War In Europe 2
SPWW2 & SPMBT scenario creator
Tester for WDS games
RE: Hello
Okay so 299 more to go...

Beta Tester for: War in the East 1 & 2, WarPlan & WarPlan Pacific, Valor & Victory, Flashpoint Campaigns: Sudden Storm, Computer War In Europe 2
SPWW2 & SPMBT scenario creator
Tester for WDS games
RE: Hello
somebody is messing with me...

Beta Tester for: War in the East 1 & 2, WarPlan & WarPlan Pacific, Valor & Victory, Flashpoint Campaigns: Sudden Storm, Computer War In Europe 2
SPWW2 & SPMBT scenario creator
Tester for WDS games
RE: Hello
I don't know how to break this news to everyone but maybe the best way is to be straight forward. Marylee96 has been two timing us, yes your reading correctly. She been to other sites not just ours. I know many will be dealing with broken hearts and may need extensive therapy. But it better you read it from one of your forum mates then hear the news in an ally way.
Personally I'm heart broken and devasted.
Here is the proof:
She was caught at a site posting.
Marylee96
(@noithatthienthan12)
New Member
Joined: 5 months ago
Posts: 1
22/03/2019 9:27 pm
Hello, I'm new, and i don't know how i could get information about courses. Please tell me. Thankyou
And she was caught at another site:
marylee96 started the topic Hello in the forum Welcome to the Forums, take a minute to introduce yourself 5 months ago
My name’s Mary, I’m 20 years old. I’m from LA. Nice to meet you
And at another site posting:
Shopping
by Marylee96 in Off Topic Discussions
‎03-18-2019
Hello, i never buy anything with (removed) so i don't know how to shopping with (Removed). Please tell me. Thankyou
I know fellas it horrific now if your a glutton for punishment you can search Marylee96. And you will find a long,long, long list of her betrayals.
Could this be the end!!!!!???
Personally I'm heart broken and devasted.
Here is the proof:
She was caught at a site posting.
Marylee96
(@noithatthienthan12)
New Member
Joined: 5 months ago
Posts: 1
22/03/2019 9:27 pm
Hello, I'm new, and i don't know how i could get information about courses. Please tell me. Thankyou
And she was caught at another site:
marylee96 started the topic Hello in the forum Welcome to the Forums, take a minute to introduce yourself 5 months ago
My name’s Mary, I’m 20 years old. I’m from LA. Nice to meet you
And at another site posting:
Shopping
by Marylee96 in Off Topic Discussions
‎03-18-2019
Hello, i never buy anything with (removed) so i don't know how to shopping with (Removed). Please tell me. Thankyou
I know fellas it horrific now if your a glutton for punishment you can search Marylee96. And you will find a long,long, long list of her betrayals.
Could this be the end!!!!!???
RE: Hello
warspite1ORIGINAL: Zap
I don't know how to break this news to everyone but maybe the best way is to be straight forward. Marylee96 has been two timing us, yes your reading correctly. She been to other sites not just ours. I know many will be dealing with broken hearts and may need extensive therapy. But it better you read it from one of your forum mates then hear the news in an ally way.
Personally I'm heart broken and devasted.
Here is the proof:
She was caught at a site posting.
Marylee96
(@noithatthienthan12)
New Member
Joined: 5 months ago
Posts: 1
22/03/2019 9:27 pm
Hello, I'm new, and i don't know how i could get information about courses. Please tell me. Thankyou
And she was caught at another site:
marylee96 started the topic Hello in the forum Welcome to the Forums, take a minute to introduce yourself 5 months ago
My name’s Mary, I’m 20 years old. I’m from LA. Nice to meet you
And at another site posting:
Shopping
by Marylee96 in Off Topic Discussions
‎03-18-2019
Hello, i never buy anything with (removed) so i don't know how to shopping with (Removed). Please tell me. Thankyou
I know fellas it horrific now if your a glutton for punishment you can search Marylee96. And you will find a long,long, long list of her betrayals.
Could this be the end!!!!!???
Erm Zap, you know there is a thin line between idle curiosity and stalking don't you? And believe me, if you cross that line those restraining orders are a real pain....er I mean, or so I've been told...by a friend....or something.... ahem....
Now Maitland, now's your time!
Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
RE: Hello
Jenna, I presume.ORIGINAL: warspite1
warspite1ORIGINAL: Zap
I don't know how to break this news to everyone but maybe the best way is to be straight forward. Marylee96 has been two timing us, yes your reading correctly. She been to other sites not just ours. I know many will be dealing with broken hearts and may need extensive therapy. But it better you read it from one of your forum mates then hear the news in an ally way.
Personally I'm heart broken and devasted.
Here is the proof:
She was caught at a site posting.
Marylee96
(@noithatthienthan12)
New Member
Joined: 5 months ago
Posts: 1
22/03/2019 9:27 pm
Hello, I'm new, and i don't know how i could get information about courses. Please tell me. Thankyou
And she was caught at another site:
marylee96 started the topic Hello in the forum Welcome to the Forums, take a minute to introduce yourself 5 months ago
My name’s Mary, I’m 20 years old. I’m from LA. Nice to meet you
And at another site posting:
Shopping
by Marylee96 in Off Topic Discussions
‎03-18-2019
Hello, i never buy anything with (removed) so i don't know how to shopping with (Removed). Please tell me. Thankyou
I know fellas it horrific now if your a glutton for punishment you can search Marylee96. And you will find a long,long, long list of her betrayals.
Could this be the end!!!!!???
Erm Zap, you know there is a thin line between idle curiosity and stalking don't you? And believe me, if you cross that line those restraining orders are a real pain....er I mean, or so I've been told...by a friend....or something.... ahem....![]()
RE: Hello
warspite1ORIGINAL: Zorch
Jenna, I presume.ORIGINAL: warspite1
warspite1ORIGINAL: Zap
I don't know how to break this news to everyone but maybe the best way is to be straight forward. Marylee96 has been two timing us, yes your reading correctly. She been to other sites not just ours. I know many will be dealing with broken hearts and may need extensive therapy. But it better you read it from one of your forum mates then hear the news in an ally way.
Personally I'm heart broken and devasted.
Here is the proof:
She was caught at a site posting.
Marylee96
(@noithatthienthan12)
New Member
Joined: 5 months ago
Posts: 1
22/03/2019 9:27 pm
Hello, I'm new, and i don't know how i could get information about courses. Please tell me. Thankyou
And she was caught at another site:
marylee96 started the topic Hello in the forum Welcome to the Forums, take a minute to introduce yourself 5 months ago
My name’s Mary, I’m 20 years old. I’m from LA. Nice to meet you
And at another site posting:
Shopping
by Marylee96 in Off Topic Discussions
‎03-18-2019
Hello, i never buy anything with (removed) so i don't know how to shopping with (Removed). Please tell me. Thankyou
I know fellas it horrific now if your a glutton for punishment you can search Marylee96. And you will find a long,long, long list of her betrayals.
Could this be the end!!!!!???
Erm Zap, you know there is a thin line between idle curiosity and stalking don't you? And believe me, if you cross that line those restraining orders are a real pain....er I mean, or so I've been told...by a friend....or something.... ahem....![]()
Yeah... I mean no...I mean...er my friend never said who the ladies were....but he did say he was defo innocent and me.. I mean him being in the same locations as the ladies was just a coincidence.....
Now Maitland, now's your time!
Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
- MrRoadrunner
- Posts: 1323
- Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2005 5:25 pm
RE: Hello
This has gotten beyond creepy.
RR
RR
“The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.”
― Marcus Aurelius, Meditations
― Marcus Aurelius, Meditations
- MakeeLearn
- Posts: 4274
- Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:01 pm
RE: Hello
Marylee was scared away....She is a old fashion woman.


- Attachments
-
- dadine.jpg (327.56 KiB) Viewed 342 times
RE: Hello
I would definitely sit at that table have have those ladies move the miniatures for me . . .
Seek peace but keep your gun handy.
I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!
“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
; Julia Child

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!
“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
RE: Hello
warspite1ORIGINAL: MakeeLearn
Marylee was scared away....She is a old fashion woman.
![]()
These women will give female war gamers a bad rap. Look at the deployment of the artillery??!! What are you doing woman?? Get the cavalry out of range and behind the ridge. Set the troops on the reverse slope - and its no point measuring out 6 inches - she'll need more than that from her infantry. Basic errors here ladies, basic, dare I say, school boy errors.
Now Maitland, now's your time!
Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
RE: Hello
As I stated, I would gladly sit at that table and have the ladies move them for me . . .
Seek peace but keep your gun handy.
I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!
“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
; Julia Child

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!
“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
RE: Hello
warspite1ORIGINAL: RangerJoe
As I stated, I would gladly sit at that table and have the ladies move them for me . . .
Then all I can say is you are a strange commander-in-chief. You think Napoleon was happy to have Berthier move his units to destruction just because he wore a little black dress?? Sorry but I want more from a chief of staff than a come hither smile, luxurious locks and a little black number.
Now Maitland, now's your time!
Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815






