THE THREAD!!!

Share your gameplay tips, secret tactics and fabulous strategies with fellow gamers here.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

Zorch
Posts: 7087
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:21 pm

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Zorch »

ORIGINAL: btd64

ORIGINAL: RangerJoe

ORIGINAL: Zorch



How far 'Above Ground'? 40,000 feet? Or 6 feet?

PS. Don't say 'feet' to RJ, or he'll post a picture [X(]

Too late!


Image

That's a bad day....GP
He is testing a new invention - parachutes that send smoke signals.
User avatar
USSAmerica
Posts: 19211
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:32 am
Location: Graham, NC, USA
Contact:

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by USSAmerica »

Good afternoon - Tithe. [&o][&o][&o]
Mike

"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett

"They need more rum punch" - Me

Image
Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
User avatar
USSAmerica
Posts: 19211
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:32 am
Location: Graham, NC, USA
Contact:

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by USSAmerica »

Well, instead of being on a cruise ship in the Caribbean, I'm back at work today. Our cruise was cancelled at the last minute for a false alarm. Fortunately for us, we had not let on our flight to Florida yet, so I was able to cancel our tickets for future full credit. The cruise line is refunding every penny, and since it was cancelled at the last minute, they are providing us with a free cruise in the future. [:D]

So, we celebrated our anniversary at home yesterday, and I'm saving vacation days for the rest of the week for another time. We're hoping to try again in June, but I suspect the chances of disruption will still be too high, so it's more likely going to be November, after Hurricane Season in the Caribbean.
Mike

"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett

"They need more rum punch" - Me

Image
Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
User avatar
btd64
Posts: 15208
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:48 am
Location: Lancaster, OHIO

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by btd64 »

ORIGINAL: USSAmerica

Well, instead of being on a cruise ship in the Caribbean, I'm back at work today. Our cruise was cancelled at the last minute for a false alarm. Fortunately for us, we had not let on our flight to Florida yet, so I was able to cancel our tickets for future full credit. The cruise line is refunding every penny, and since it was cancelled at the last minute, they are providing us with a free cruise in the future. [:D]

So, we celebrated our anniversary at home yesterday, and I'm saving vacation days for the rest of the week for another time. We're hoping to try again in June, but I suspect the chances of disruption will still be too high, so it's more likely going to be November, after Hurricane Season in the Caribbean.

Well good afternoon and happy anniversary. How many years?....GP
IntelUltra7 16cores, 32gb ram, NvidiaGeForceRTX 2050
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
WIS Manual Team Lead & Beta Support Team

"Do everything you ask of those you command" Gen. George S. Patton
WiS Discord channel coming soon....
Zorch
Posts: 7087
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:21 pm

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Zorch »

ORIGINAL: btd64

ORIGINAL: USSAmerica

Well, instead of being on a cruise ship in the Caribbean, I'm back at work today. Our cruise was cancelled at the last minute for a false alarm. Fortunately for us, we had not let on our flight to Florida yet, so I was able to cancel our tickets for future full credit. The cruise line is refunding every penny, and since it was cancelled at the last minute, they are providing us with a free cruise in the future. [:D]

So, we celebrated our anniversary at home yesterday, and I'm saving vacation days for the rest of the week for another time. We're hoping to try again in June, but I suspect the chances of disruption will still be too high, so it's more likely going to be November, after Hurricane Season in the Caribbean.

Well good afternoon and happy anniversary. How many years?....GP
And more importantly, when are you eligible for parole? [:D]
User avatar
RangerJoe
Posts: 19760
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:39 pm
Location: Who knows?

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by RangerJoe »

ORIGINAL: btd64

ORIGINAL: USSAmerica

Well, instead of being on a cruise ship in the Caribbean, I'm back at work today. Our cruise was cancelled at the last minute for a false alarm. Fortunately for us, we had not let on our flight to Florida yet, so I was able to cancel our tickets for future full credit. The cruise line is refunding every penny, and since it was cancelled at the last minute, they are providing us with a free cruise in the future. [:D]

So, we celebrated our anniversary at home yesterday, and I'm saving vacation days for the rest of the week for another time. We're hoping to try again in June, but I suspect the chances of disruption will still be too high, so it's more likely going to be November, after Hurricane Season in the Caribbean.

Well good afternoon and happy anniversary. How many years?....GP

Yes, happy anniversary!

That was nice of the cruise line and the airline!

BTW, do you know why men should get married on their birthdays?
If it was the day that they were born, it might as well be the day that they die!
I like to give men sympathy cards when they get married for the loss of their bachelorhood. [8D]
Seek peace but keep your gun handy.

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing! :o

“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
:twisted: ; Julia Child


Image
User avatar
btd64
Posts: 15208
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:48 am
Location: Lancaster, OHIO

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by btd64 »

ORIGINAL: RangerJoe

ORIGINAL: btd64

ORIGINAL: USSAmerica

Well, instead of being on a cruise ship in the Caribbean, I'm back at work today. Our cruise was cancelled at the last minute for a false alarm. Fortunately for us, we had not let on our flight to Florida yet, so I was able to cancel our tickets for future full credit. The cruise line is refunding every penny, and since it was cancelled at the last minute, they are providing us with a free cruise in the future. [:D]

So, we celebrated our anniversary at home yesterday, and I'm saving vacation days for the rest of the week for another time. We're hoping to try again in June, but I suspect the chances of disruption will still be too high, so it's more likely going to be November, after Hurricane Season in the Caribbean.

Well good afternoon and happy anniversary. How many years?....GP

Yes, happy anniversary!

That was nice of the cruise line and the airline!

BTW, do you know why men should get married on their birthdays?
If it was the day that they were born, it might as well be the day that they die!
I like to give men sympathy cards when they get married for the loss of their bachelorhood. [8D]

I guess my situation is unique. My wife supports my gaming habit....GP
IntelUltra7 16cores, 32gb ram, NvidiaGeForceRTX 2050
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
WIS Manual Team Lead & Beta Support Team

"Do everything you ask of those you command" Gen. George S. Patton
WiS Discord channel coming soon....
User avatar
Orm
Posts: 33518
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 7:53 pm
Location: Sweden

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Orm »

Good evening.
Have a bit more patience with newbies. Of course some of them act dumb -- they're often students, for heaven's sake. - Terry Pratchett

A government is a body of people; usually, notably, ungoverned. - Quote from Firefly
User avatar
USSAmerica
Posts: 19211
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:32 am
Location: Graham, NC, USA
Contact:

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by USSAmerica »

ORIGINAL: btd64

ORIGINAL: USSAmerica

Well, instead of being on a cruise ship in the Caribbean, I'm back at work today. Our cruise was cancelled at the last minute for a false alarm. Fortunately for us, we had not let on our flight to Florida yet, so I was able to cancel our tickets for future full credit. The cruise line is refunding every penny, and since it was cancelled at the last minute, they are providing us with a free cruise in the future. [:D]

So, we celebrated our anniversary at home yesterday, and I'm saving vacation days for the rest of the week for another time. We're hoping to try again in June, but I suspect the chances of disruption will still be too high, so it's more likely going to be November, after Hurricane Season in the Caribbean.

Well good afternoon and happy anniversary. How many years?....GP

Thanks, GP. Two years for us yesterday. I told my wife that she made me wait 50 years to find her so she owes me at least another 50 years! [:D]
Mike

"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett

"They need more rum punch" - Me

Image
Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
User avatar
USSAmerica
Posts: 19211
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:32 am
Location: Graham, NC, USA
Contact:

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by USSAmerica »

ORIGINAL: btd64

ORIGINAL: RangerJoe

ORIGINAL: btd64




Well good afternoon and happy anniversary. How many years?....GP

Yes, happy anniversary!

That was nice of the cruise line and the airline!

BTW, do you know why men should get married on their birthdays?
If it was the day that they were born, it might as well be the day that they die!
I like to give men sympathy cards when they get married for the loss of their bachelorhood. [8D]

I guess my situation is unique. My wife supports my gaming habit....GP

I picked a winner as well..... with my 3rd try. [:D]
Mike

"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett

"They need more rum punch" - Me

Image
Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
User avatar
btd64
Posts: 15208
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:48 am
Location: Lancaster, OHIO

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by btd64 »

ORIGINAL: USSAmerica

ORIGINAL: btd64

ORIGINAL: RangerJoe




Yes, happy anniversary!

That was nice of the cruise line and the airline!

BTW, do you know why men should get married on their birthdays?
If it was the day that they were born, it might as well be the day that they die!
I like to give men sympathy cards when they get married for the loss of their bachelorhood. [8D]

I guess my situation is unique. My wife supports my gaming habit....GP

I picked a winner as well..... with my 3rd try. [:D]

For some of us, the third time is the charm. I got lucky 30 plus years ago....GP
IntelUltra7 16cores, 32gb ram, NvidiaGeForceRTX 2050
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
WIS Manual Team Lead & Beta Support Team

"Do everything you ask of those you command" Gen. George S. Patton
WiS Discord channel coming soon....
User avatar
btd64
Posts: 15208
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:48 am
Location: Lancaster, OHIO

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by btd64 »

Good evening all....GP
IntelUltra7 16cores, 32gb ram, NvidiaGeForceRTX 2050
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
WIS Manual Team Lead & Beta Support Team

"Do everything you ask of those you command" Gen. George S. Patton
WiS Discord channel coming soon....
Zorch
Posts: 7087
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:21 pm

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Zorch »

ORIGINAL: btd64

ORIGINAL: RangerJoe

ORIGINAL: btd64




Well good afternoon and happy anniversary. How many years?....GP

Yes, happy anniversary!

That was nice of the cruise line and the airline!

BTW, do you know why men should get married on their birthdays?
If it was the day that they were born, it might as well be the day that they die!
I like to give men sympathy cards when they get married for the loss of their bachelorhood. [8D]

I guess my situation is unique. My wife supports my gaming habit....GP
"A man is incomplete until he marries. Then he is finished."
Zorch
Posts: 7087
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:21 pm

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Zorch »

ORIGINAL: btd64

Good evening all....GP
"All" what? Your sentence needs a noun to be modified by all.
User avatar
RangerJoe
Posts: 19760
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:39 pm
Location: Who knows?

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by RangerJoe »

ORIGINAL: Zorch

ORIGINAL: btd64

ORIGINAL: RangerJoe




Yes, happy anniversary!

That was nice of the cruise line and the airline!

BTW, do you know why men should get married on their birthdays?
If it was the day that they were born, it might as well be the day that they die!
I like to give men sympathy cards when they get married for the loss of their bachelorhood. [8D]

I guess my situation is unique. My wife supports my gaming habit....GP
"A man is incomplete until he marries. Then he is finished."

All men make mistakes. Married men find out about them sooner!
Seek peace but keep your gun handy.

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing! :o

“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
:twisted: ; Julia Child


Image
User avatar
btd64
Posts: 15208
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:48 am
Location: Lancaster, OHIO

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by btd64 »

Good night peoples....GP
IntelUltra7 16cores, 32gb ram, NvidiaGeForceRTX 2050
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
WIS Manual Team Lead & Beta Support Team

"Do everything you ask of those you command" Gen. George S. Patton
WiS Discord channel coming soon....
Zorch
Posts: 7087
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:21 pm

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Zorch »

ORIGINAL: btd64

Good night peoples....GP
You hope it is a good night.

Image
Attachments
thenight..terrors.gif
thenight..terrors.gif (391.39 KiB) Viewed 296 times
User avatar
RangerJoe
Posts: 19760
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:39 pm
Location: Who knows?

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by RangerJoe »

ORIGINAL: Zorch

ORIGINAL: btd64

Good night peoples....GP
You hope it is a good night.

Image

Good night.
Seek peace but keep your gun handy.

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing! :o

“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
:twisted: ; Julia Child


Image
User avatar
Apollo11
Posts: 25453
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Zagreb, Croatia
Contact:

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Apollo11 »

Hi all,

Good morning!


Leo "Apollo11"
Image

Prior Preparation & Planning Prevents Pathetically Poor Performance!

A & B: WitW, WitE, WbtS, GGWaW, GGWaW2-AWD, HttR, CotA, BftB, CF
P: UV, WitP, WitP-AE
User avatar
Apollo11
Posts: 25453
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Zagreb, Croatia
Contact:

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Apollo11 »

Hi all,
ORIGINAL: USSAmerica

Well, instead of being on a cruise ship in the Caribbean, I'm back at work today. Our cruise was cancelled at the last minute for a false alarm. Fortunately for us, we had not let on our flight to Florida yet, so I was able to cancel our tickets for future full credit. The cruise line is refunding every penny, and since it was cancelled at the last minute, they are providing us with a free cruise in the future. [:D]

So, we celebrated our anniversary at home yesterday, and I'm saving vacation days for the rest of the week for another time. We're hoping to try again in June, but I suspect the chances of disruption will still be too high, so it's more likely going to be November, after Hurricane Season in the Caribbean.

You should be very happy... the cruise ships are" dead" for foreseeable future due to COVID-19... [:(]


Leo "Apollo11"
Image

Prior Preparation & Planning Prevents Pathetically Poor Performance!

A & B: WitW, WitE, WbtS, GGWaW, GGWaW2-AWD, HttR, CotA, BftB, CF
P: UV, WitP, WitP-AE
Post Reply

Return to “The War Room”