He is testing a new invention - parachutes that send smoke signals.ORIGINAL: btd64
ORIGINAL: RangerJoe
ORIGINAL: Zorch
How far 'Above Ground'? 40,000 feet? Or 6 feet?
PS. Don't say 'feet' to RJ, or he'll post a picture [X(]
Too late!
![]()
That's a bad day....GP
THE THREAD!!!
Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition
RE: THE THREAD!!!
- USSAmerica
- Posts: 19211
- Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:32 am
- Location: Graham, NC, USA
- Contact:
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Good afternoon - Tithe. [&o][&o][&o]
Mike
"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett
"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett
"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
- USSAmerica
- Posts: 19211
- Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:32 am
- Location: Graham, NC, USA
- Contact:
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Well, instead of being on a cruise ship in the Caribbean, I'm back at work today. Our cruise was cancelled at the last minute for a false alarm. Fortunately for us, we had not let on our flight to Florida yet, so I was able to cancel our tickets for future full credit. The cruise line is refunding every penny, and since it was cancelled at the last minute, they are providing us with a free cruise in the future. [:D]
So, we celebrated our anniversary at home yesterday, and I'm saving vacation days for the rest of the week for another time. We're hoping to try again in June, but I suspect the chances of disruption will still be too high, so it's more likely going to be November, after Hurricane Season in the Caribbean.
So, we celebrated our anniversary at home yesterday, and I'm saving vacation days for the rest of the week for another time. We're hoping to try again in June, but I suspect the chances of disruption will still be too high, so it's more likely going to be November, after Hurricane Season in the Caribbean.
Mike
"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett
"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett
"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
RE: THE THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: USSAmerica
Well, instead of being on a cruise ship in the Caribbean, I'm back at work today. Our cruise was cancelled at the last minute for a false alarm. Fortunately for us, we had not let on our flight to Florida yet, so I was able to cancel our tickets for future full credit. The cruise line is refunding every penny, and since it was cancelled at the last minute, they are providing us with a free cruise in the future. [:D]
So, we celebrated our anniversary at home yesterday, and I'm saving vacation days for the rest of the week for another time. We're hoping to try again in June, but I suspect the chances of disruption will still be too high, so it's more likely going to be November, after Hurricane Season in the Caribbean.
Well good afternoon and happy anniversary. How many years?....GP
IntelUltra7 16cores, 32gb ram, NvidiaGeForceRTX 2050
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
WIS Manual Team Lead & Beta Support Team
"Do everything you ask of those you command" Gen. George S. Patton
WiS Discord channel coming soon....
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
WIS Manual Team Lead & Beta Support Team
"Do everything you ask of those you command" Gen. George S. Patton
WiS Discord channel coming soon....
RE: THE THREAD!!!
And more importantly, when are you eligible for parole? [:D]ORIGINAL: btd64
ORIGINAL: USSAmerica
Well, instead of being on a cruise ship in the Caribbean, I'm back at work today. Our cruise was cancelled at the last minute for a false alarm. Fortunately for us, we had not let on our flight to Florida yet, so I was able to cancel our tickets for future full credit. The cruise line is refunding every penny, and since it was cancelled at the last minute, they are providing us with a free cruise in the future. [:D]
So, we celebrated our anniversary at home yesterday, and I'm saving vacation days for the rest of the week for another time. We're hoping to try again in June, but I suspect the chances of disruption will still be too high, so it's more likely going to be November, after Hurricane Season in the Caribbean.
Well good afternoon and happy anniversary. How many years?....GP
RE: THE THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: btd64
ORIGINAL: USSAmerica
Well, instead of being on a cruise ship in the Caribbean, I'm back at work today. Our cruise was cancelled at the last minute for a false alarm. Fortunately for us, we had not let on our flight to Florida yet, so I was able to cancel our tickets for future full credit. The cruise line is refunding every penny, and since it was cancelled at the last minute, they are providing us with a free cruise in the future. [:D]
So, we celebrated our anniversary at home yesterday, and I'm saving vacation days for the rest of the week for another time. We're hoping to try again in June, but I suspect the chances of disruption will still be too high, so it's more likely going to be November, after Hurricane Season in the Caribbean.
Well good afternoon and happy anniversary. How many years?....GP
Yes, happy anniversary!
That was nice of the cruise line and the airline!
BTW, do you know why men should get married on their birthdays?
If it was the day that they were born, it might as well be the day that they die!
I like to give men sympathy cards when they get married for the loss of their bachelorhood. [8D]
Seek peace but keep your gun handy.
I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!
“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
; Julia Child

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!
“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
RE: THE THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: RangerJoe
ORIGINAL: btd64
ORIGINAL: USSAmerica
Well, instead of being on a cruise ship in the Caribbean, I'm back at work today. Our cruise was cancelled at the last minute for a false alarm. Fortunately for us, we had not let on our flight to Florida yet, so I was able to cancel our tickets for future full credit. The cruise line is refunding every penny, and since it was cancelled at the last minute, they are providing us with a free cruise in the future. [:D]
So, we celebrated our anniversary at home yesterday, and I'm saving vacation days for the rest of the week for another time. We're hoping to try again in June, but I suspect the chances of disruption will still be too high, so it's more likely going to be November, after Hurricane Season in the Caribbean.
Well good afternoon and happy anniversary. How many years?....GP
Yes, happy anniversary!
That was nice of the cruise line and the airline!
BTW, do you know why men should get married on their birthdays?
If it was the day that they were born, it might as well be the day that they die!
I like to give men sympathy cards when they get married for the loss of their bachelorhood. [8D]
I guess my situation is unique. My wife supports my gaming habit....GP
IntelUltra7 16cores, 32gb ram, NvidiaGeForceRTX 2050
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
WIS Manual Team Lead & Beta Support Team
"Do everything you ask of those you command" Gen. George S. Patton
WiS Discord channel coming soon....
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
WIS Manual Team Lead & Beta Support Team
"Do everything you ask of those you command" Gen. George S. Patton
WiS Discord channel coming soon....
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Good evening.
Have a bit more patience with newbies. Of course some of them act dumb -- they're often students, for heaven's sake. - Terry Pratchett
A government is a body of people; usually, notably, ungoverned. - Quote from Firefly
A government is a body of people; usually, notably, ungoverned. - Quote from Firefly
- USSAmerica
- Posts: 19211
- Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:32 am
- Location: Graham, NC, USA
- Contact:
RE: THE THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: btd64
ORIGINAL: USSAmerica
Well, instead of being on a cruise ship in the Caribbean, I'm back at work today. Our cruise was cancelled at the last minute for a false alarm. Fortunately for us, we had not let on our flight to Florida yet, so I was able to cancel our tickets for future full credit. The cruise line is refunding every penny, and since it was cancelled at the last minute, they are providing us with a free cruise in the future. [:D]
So, we celebrated our anniversary at home yesterday, and I'm saving vacation days for the rest of the week for another time. We're hoping to try again in June, but I suspect the chances of disruption will still be too high, so it's more likely going to be November, after Hurricane Season in the Caribbean.
Well good afternoon and happy anniversary. How many years?....GP
Thanks, GP. Two years for us yesterday. I told my wife that she made me wait 50 years to find her so she owes me at least another 50 years! [:D]
Mike
"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett
"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett
"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
- USSAmerica
- Posts: 19211
- Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:32 am
- Location: Graham, NC, USA
- Contact:
RE: THE THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: btd64
ORIGINAL: RangerJoe
ORIGINAL: btd64
Well good afternoon and happy anniversary. How many years?....GP
Yes, happy anniversary!
That was nice of the cruise line and the airline!
BTW, do you know why men should get married on their birthdays?
If it was the day that they were born, it might as well be the day that they die!
I like to give men sympathy cards when they get married for the loss of their bachelorhood. [8D]
I guess my situation is unique. My wife supports my gaming habit....GP
I picked a winner as well..... with my 3rd try. [:D]
Mike
"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett
"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett
"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
RE: THE THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: USSAmerica
ORIGINAL: btd64
ORIGINAL: RangerJoe
Yes, happy anniversary!
That was nice of the cruise line and the airline!
BTW, do you know why men should get married on their birthdays?
If it was the day that they were born, it might as well be the day that they die!
I like to give men sympathy cards when they get married for the loss of their bachelorhood. [8D]
I guess my situation is unique. My wife supports my gaming habit....GP
I picked a winner as well..... with my 3rd try. [:D]
For some of us, the third time is the charm. I got lucky 30 plus years ago....GP
IntelUltra7 16cores, 32gb ram, NvidiaGeForceRTX 2050
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
WIS Manual Team Lead & Beta Support Team
"Do everything you ask of those you command" Gen. George S. Patton
WiS Discord channel coming soon....
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
WIS Manual Team Lead & Beta Support Team
"Do everything you ask of those you command" Gen. George S. Patton
WiS Discord channel coming soon....
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Good evening all....GP
IntelUltra7 16cores, 32gb ram, NvidiaGeForceRTX 2050
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
WIS Manual Team Lead & Beta Support Team
"Do everything you ask of those you command" Gen. George S. Patton
WiS Discord channel coming soon....
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
WIS Manual Team Lead & Beta Support Team
"Do everything you ask of those you command" Gen. George S. Patton
WiS Discord channel coming soon....
RE: THE THREAD!!!
"A man is incomplete until he marries. Then he is finished."ORIGINAL: btd64
ORIGINAL: RangerJoe
ORIGINAL: btd64
Well good afternoon and happy anniversary. How many years?....GP
Yes, happy anniversary!
That was nice of the cruise line and the airline!
BTW, do you know why men should get married on their birthdays?
If it was the day that they were born, it might as well be the day that they die!
I like to give men sympathy cards when they get married for the loss of their bachelorhood. [8D]
I guess my situation is unique. My wife supports my gaming habit....GP
RE: THE THREAD!!!
"All" what? Your sentence needs a noun to be modified by all.ORIGINAL: btd64
Good evening all....GP
RE: THE THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: Zorch
"A man is incomplete until he marries. Then he is finished."ORIGINAL: btd64
ORIGINAL: RangerJoe
Yes, happy anniversary!
That was nice of the cruise line and the airline!
BTW, do you know why men should get married on their birthdays?
If it was the day that they were born, it might as well be the day that they die!
I like to give men sympathy cards when they get married for the loss of their bachelorhood. [8D]
I guess my situation is unique. My wife supports my gaming habit....GP
All men make mistakes. Married men find out about them sooner!
Seek peace but keep your gun handy.
I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!
“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
; Julia Child

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!
“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Good night peoples....GP
IntelUltra7 16cores, 32gb ram, NvidiaGeForceRTX 2050
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
WIS Manual Team Lead & Beta Support Team
"Do everything you ask of those you command" Gen. George S. Patton
WiS Discord channel coming soon....
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
WIS Manual Team Lead & Beta Support Team
"Do everything you ask of those you command" Gen. George S. Patton
WiS Discord channel coming soon....
RE: THE THREAD!!!
You hope it is a good night.ORIGINAL: btd64
Good night peoples....GP

- Attachments
-
- thenight..terrors.gif (391.39 KiB) Viewed 290 times
RE: THE THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: Zorch
You hope it is a good night.ORIGINAL: btd64
Good night peoples....GP
![]()
Good night.
Seek peace but keep your gun handy.
I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!
“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
; Julia Child

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!
“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Hi all,
Good morning!
Leo "Apollo11"
Good morning!
Leo "Apollo11"

Prior Preparation & Planning Prevents Pathetically Poor Performance!
A & B: WitW, WitE, WbtS, GGWaW, GGWaW2-AWD, HttR, CotA, BftB, CF
P: UV, WitP, WitP-AE
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Hi all,
You should be very happy... the cruise ships are" dead" for foreseeable future due to COVID-19... [:(]
Leo "Apollo11"
ORIGINAL: USSAmerica
Well, instead of being on a cruise ship in the Caribbean, I'm back at work today. Our cruise was cancelled at the last minute for a false alarm. Fortunately for us, we had not let on our flight to Florida yet, so I was able to cancel our tickets for future full credit. The cruise line is refunding every penny, and since it was cancelled at the last minute, they are providing us with a free cruise in the future. [:D]
So, we celebrated our anniversary at home yesterday, and I'm saving vacation days for the rest of the week for another time. We're hoping to try again in June, but I suspect the chances of disruption will still be too high, so it's more likely going to be November, after Hurricane Season in the Caribbean.
You should be very happy... the cruise ships are" dead" for foreseeable future due to COVID-19... [:(]
Leo "Apollo11"

Prior Preparation & Planning Prevents Pathetically Poor Performance!
A & B: WitW, WitE, WbtS, GGWaW, GGWaW2-AWD, HttR, CotA, BftB, CF
P: UV, WitP, WitP-AE




