Would you rather be King Kong? [:D]ORIGINAL: Chickenboy
Ooh! Ooh! Can I be Godzilla? Cuz Rodan is a big *****. [X(]ORIGINAL: Zorch
Comparing the Corona virus to the Chickenboy WiTP:AE virus is like Godzilla vs. Rodan.ORIGINAL: RangerJoe
Maybe that is why the Chickenboy WiTP:AE virus is so deadly.
ETA: If I can't be Godzilla, can I at least be the Smog Monster? I grew up in LA in the 1970s, so I've got legit credentials.
THE THREAD!!!
Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition
RE: THE THREAD!!!
RE: THE THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: Zorch
Would you rather be King Kong? [:D]ORIGINAL: Chickenboy
Ooh! Ooh! Can I be Godzilla? Cuz Rodan is a big *****. [X(]ORIGINAL: Zorch
Comparing the Corona virus to the Chickenboy WiTP:AE virus is like Godzilla vs. Rodan.
ETA: If I can't be Godzilla, can I at least be the Smog Monster? I grew up in LA in the 1970s, so I've got legit credentials.
King Kong does not always get noticed.

- Attachments
-
- somestatistics.jpg (25.96 KiB) Viewed 569 times
Seek peace but keep your gun handy.
I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!
“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
; Julia Child

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!
“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Good night....GP
IntelUltra7 16cores, 32gb ram, NvidiaGeForceRTX 2050
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
WIS Manual Team Lead & Beta Support Team
"Do everything you ask of those you command" Gen. George S. Patton
WiS Discord channel coming soon....
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
WIS Manual Team Lead & Beta Support Team
"Do everything you ask of those you command" Gen. George S. Patton
WiS Discord channel coming soon....
RE: THE THREAD!!!
What did W. C. Fields do during the 1918 flu?ORIGINAL: btd64
Good night....GP

- Attachments
-
- wcfields..hibition.jpg (31.74 KiB) Viewed 569 times
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Hi all,
Good morning!
Leo "Apollo11"
Good morning!
Leo "Apollo11"

Prior Preparation & Planning Prevents Pathetically Poor Performance!
A & B: WitW, WitE, WbtS, GGWaW, GGWaW2-AWD, HttR, CotA, BftB, CF
P: UV, WitP, WitP-AE
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Good morning....GP
IntelUltra7 16cores, 32gb ram, NvidiaGeForceRTX 2050
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
WIS Manual Team Lead & Beta Support Team
"Do everything you ask of those you command" Gen. George S. Patton
WiS Discord channel coming soon....
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
WIS Manual Team Lead & Beta Support Team
"Do everything you ask of those you command" Gen. George S. Patton
WiS Discord channel coming soon....
- USSAmerica
- Posts: 19211
- Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:32 am
- Location: Graham, NC, USA
- Contact:
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Good morning - Tithe. [&o][&o][&o]
Mike
"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett
"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett
"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Good morning!
Seek peace but keep your gun handy.
I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!
“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
; Julia Child

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!
“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Good afternoon friends! [:)]
Some advice from IKEA-land; [;)]

Some advice from IKEA-land; [;)]

- Attachments
-
- EUCkR36XgAEZlBM.jpg (61.13 KiB) Viewed 569 times
“Not mastering metaphores is like cooking pasta when the train is delayed"
- Chickenboy
- Posts: 24648
- Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:30 pm
- Location: San Antonio, TX
RE: THE THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: Grollub
Good afternoon friends! [:)]
Some advice from IKEA-land; [;)]
[:D]
Good stuff, Per! How's tricks? Also, when are we scheduled for a WiTP:AE PBEM? Was it in 2020 or 2021?

RE: THE THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: Chickenboy
Was it in 2020 or 2021?
Or is it a Tokyo2020 type 2021?
Wargamers Discord https://discord.gg/U6DcDxT
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Hi, André!
I'm quite fine thank you. Doing the same thing that the rest of the world is doing, that is trying to avoid spreading the Corona virus around. So, far, *ve managed quite well (I think) [;)]
And you?
I believe I said that I would have time when I retire which is in 2024. Good thing with that time span is that I will have time to scrape off the WITP rust before then. I read some AAR's almost every day, but I haven't played it myself for a couple of years now.
I'm quite fine thank you. Doing the same thing that the rest of the world is doing, that is trying to avoid spreading the Corona virus around. So, far, *ve managed quite well (I think) [;)]
And you?
I believe I said that I would have time when I retire which is in 2024. Good thing with that time span is that I will have time to scrape off the WITP rust before then. I read some AAR's almost every day, but I haven't played it myself for a couple of years now.
“Not mastering metaphores is like cooking pasta when the train is delayed"
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Beware of the deadly CB virus that strikes his AE opponents...ORIGINAL: Grollub
Hi, André!
I'm quite fine thank you. Doing the same thing that the rest of the world is doing, that is trying to avoid spreading the Corona virus around. So, far, *ve managed quite well (I think) [;)]
And you?
I believe I said that I would have time when I retire which is in 2024. Good thing with that time span is that I will have time to scrape off the WITP rust before then. I read some AAR's almost every day, but I haven't played it myself for a couple of years now.
- Chickenboy
- Posts: 24648
- Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:30 pm
- Location: San Antonio, TX
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Shhh....! [:@] You'll scare 'im off first!ORIGINAL: Zorch
Beware of the deadly CB virus that strikes his AE opponents...ORIGINAL: Grollub
Hi, André!
I'm quite fine thank you. Doing the same thing that the rest of the world is doing, that is trying to avoid spreading the Corona virus around. So, far, *ve managed quite well (I think) [;)]
And you?
I believe I said that I would have time when I retire which is in 2024. Good thing with that time span is that I will have time to scrape off the WITP rust before then. I read some AAR's almost every day, but I haven't played it myself for a couple of years now.

RE: THE THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: Chickenboy
Shhh....! [:@] You'll scare 'im off first!ORIGINAL: Zorch
Beware of the deadly CB virus that strikes his AE opponents...ORIGINAL: Grollub
Hi, André!
I'm quite fine thank you. Doing the same thing that the rest of the world is doing, that is trying to avoid spreading the Corona virus around. So, far, *ve managed quite well (I think) [;)]
And you?
I believe I said that I would have time when I retire which is in 2024. Good thing with that time span is that I will have time to scrape off the WITP rust before then. I read some AAR's almost every day, but I haven't played it myself for a couple of years now.
I saw that thread ... [:)]
“Not mastering metaphores is like cooking pasta when the train is delayed"
RE: THE THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: Zorch
Social Distancing in the army
![]()
Special note to Chickenboy and USS America. Please note the photographers last name. As far as I know , no relation , but one never knows. [:D]
RE: THE THREAD!!!
From the virus thread...
Yes, Kuru is protective against the CB-AE virus. No one with Kuru has ever died from playing CB.ORIGINAL: Chickenboy
ORIGINAL: Cap Mandrake
ORIGINAL: Chickenboy
With all due respect, noone is winning the 'containment' fight. Some are winning the 'reporting' fight or the 'response' fight better than others though.
I rate that "mostly true". Antarctica and the International Space Station are winning the containment fight
Hey. Papua-New Guinea only has one case too. Is Kuru protective?
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Good night....GP
IntelUltra7 16cores, 32gb ram, NvidiaGeForceRTX 2050
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
WIS Manual Team Lead & Beta Support Team
"Do everything you ask of those you command" Gen. George S. Patton
WiS Discord channel coming soon....
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
WIS Manual Team Lead & Beta Support Team
"Do everything you ask of those you command" Gen. George S. Patton
WiS Discord channel coming soon....
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Hi all,
Good morning!
Leo "Apollo11"
Good morning!
Leo "Apollo11"

Prior Preparation & Planning Prevents Pathetically Poor Performance!
A & B: WitW, WitE, WbtS, GGWaW, GGWaW2-AWD, HttR, CotA, BftB, CF
P: UV, WitP, WitP-AE
RE: THE THREAD!!!
Good Morning!
I hope that all is well over there. That the Earth is not moving and shaking and the building are not falling down.
I hope that all is well over there. That the Earth is not moving and shaking and the building are not falling down.
Seek peace but keep your gun handy.
I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!
“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
; Julia Child

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!
“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”







