THE THREAD!!!

Share your gameplay tips, secret tactics and fabulous strategies with fellow gamers here.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

Zorch
Posts: 7087
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:21 pm

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Zorch »

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

ORIGINAL: Zorch

ORIGINAL: RangerJoe




Maybe that is why the Chickenboy WiTP:AE virus is so deadly.
Comparing the Corona virus to the Chickenboy WiTP:AE virus is like Godzilla vs. Rodan.
Ooh! Ooh! Can I be Godzilla? Cuz Rodan is a big *****. [X(]

ETA: If I can't be Godzilla, can I at least be the Smog Monster? I grew up in LA in the 1970s, so I've got legit credentials.
Would you rather be King Kong? [:D]
User avatar
RangerJoe
Posts: 19760
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:39 pm
Location: Who knows?

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by RangerJoe »

ORIGINAL: Zorch

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

ORIGINAL: Zorch



Comparing the Corona virus to the Chickenboy WiTP:AE virus is like Godzilla vs. Rodan.
Ooh! Ooh! Can I be Godzilla? Cuz Rodan is a big *****. [X(]

ETA: If I can't be Godzilla, can I at least be the Smog Monster? I grew up in LA in the 1970s, so I've got legit credentials.
Would you rather be King Kong? [:D]

King Kong does not always get noticed.

Image
Attachments
somestatistics.jpg
somestatistics.jpg (25.96 KiB) Viewed 576 times
Seek peace but keep your gun handy.

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing! :o

“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
:twisted: ; Julia Child


Image
User avatar
btd64
Posts: 15209
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:48 am
Location: Lancaster, OHIO

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by btd64 »

Good night....GP
IntelUltra7 16cores, 32gb ram, NvidiaGeForceRTX 2050
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
WIS Manual Team Lead & Beta Support Team

"Do everything you ask of those you command" Gen. George S. Patton
WiS Discord channel coming soon....
Zorch
Posts: 7087
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:21 pm

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Zorch »

ORIGINAL: btd64

Good night....GP
What did W. C. Fields do during the 1918 flu?

Image
Attachments
wcfields..hibition.jpg
wcfields..hibition.jpg (31.74 KiB) Viewed 576 times
User avatar
Apollo11
Posts: 25456
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Zagreb, Croatia
Contact:

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Apollo11 »

Hi all,

Good morning!


Leo "Apollo11"
Image

Prior Preparation & Planning Prevents Pathetically Poor Performance!

A & B: WitW, WitE, WbtS, GGWaW, GGWaW2-AWD, HttR, CotA, BftB, CF
P: UV, WitP, WitP-AE
User avatar
btd64
Posts: 15209
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:48 am
Location: Lancaster, OHIO

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by btd64 »

Good morning....GP
IntelUltra7 16cores, 32gb ram, NvidiaGeForceRTX 2050
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
WIS Manual Team Lead & Beta Support Team

"Do everything you ask of those you command" Gen. George S. Patton
WiS Discord channel coming soon....
User avatar
USSAmerica
Posts: 19211
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:32 am
Location: Graham, NC, USA
Contact:

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by USSAmerica »

Good morning - Tithe. [&o][&o][&o]
Mike

"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett

"They need more rum punch" - Me

Image
Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
User avatar
RangerJoe
Posts: 19760
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:39 pm
Location: Who knows?

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by RangerJoe »

Good morning!
Seek peace but keep your gun handy.

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing! :o

“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
:twisted: ; Julia Child


Image
User avatar
Grollub
Posts: 6676
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2005 11:46 am
Location: Lulea, Sweden

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Grollub »

Good afternoon friends! [:)]

Some advice from IKEA-land; [;)]



Image
Attachments
EUCkR36XgAEZlBM.jpg
EUCkR36XgAEZlBM.jpg (61.13 KiB) Viewed 576 times
“Not mastering metaphores is like cooking pasta when the train is delayed"
User avatar
Chickenboy
Posts: 24648
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:30 pm
Location: San Antonio, TX

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Chickenboy »

ORIGINAL: Grollub

Good afternoon friends! [:)]

Some advice from IKEA-land; [;)]



[:D]

Good stuff, Per! How's tricks? Also, when are we scheduled for a WiTP:AE PBEM? Was it in 2020 or 2021?
Image
User avatar
Telemecus
Posts: 4689
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:32 pm
Contact:

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Telemecus »

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy
Was it in 2020 or 2021?

Or is it a Tokyo2020 type 2021?
Wargamers Discord https://discord.gg/U6DcDxT
User avatar
Grollub
Posts: 6676
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2005 11:46 am
Location: Lulea, Sweden

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Grollub »

Hi, André!

I'm quite fine thank you. Doing the same thing that the rest of the world is doing, that is trying to avoid spreading the Corona virus around. So, far, *ve managed quite well (I think) [;)]

And you?

I believe I said that I would have time when I retire which is in 2024. Good thing with that time span is that I will have time to scrape off the WITP rust before then. I read some AAR's almost every day, but I haven't played it myself for a couple of years now.
“Not mastering metaphores is like cooking pasta when the train is delayed"
Zorch
Posts: 7087
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:21 pm

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Zorch »

ORIGINAL: Grollub

Hi, André!

I'm quite fine thank you. Doing the same thing that the rest of the world is doing, that is trying to avoid spreading the Corona virus around. So, far, *ve managed quite well (I think) [;)]

And you?

I believe I said that I would have time when I retire which is in 2024. Good thing with that time span is that I will have time to scrape off the WITP rust before then. I read some AAR's almost every day, but I haven't played it myself for a couple of years now.
Beware of the deadly CB virus that strikes his AE opponents...
User avatar
Chickenboy
Posts: 24648
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2002 11:30 pm
Location: San Antonio, TX

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Chickenboy »

ORIGINAL: Zorch

ORIGINAL: Grollub

Hi, André!

I'm quite fine thank you. Doing the same thing that the rest of the world is doing, that is trying to avoid spreading the Corona virus around. So, far, *ve managed quite well (I think) [;)]

And you?

I believe I said that I would have time when I retire which is in 2024. Good thing with that time span is that I will have time to scrape off the WITP rust before then. I read some AAR's almost every day, but I haven't played it myself for a couple of years now.
Beware of the deadly CB virus that strikes his AE opponents...
Shhh....! [:@] You'll scare 'im off first!
Image
User avatar
Grollub
Posts: 6676
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2005 11:46 am
Location: Lulea, Sweden

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Grollub »

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy
ORIGINAL: Zorch

ORIGINAL: Grollub

Hi, André!

I'm quite fine thank you. Doing the same thing that the rest of the world is doing, that is trying to avoid spreading the Corona virus around. So, far, *ve managed quite well (I think) [;)]

And you?

I believe I said that I would have time when I retire which is in 2024. Good thing with that time span is that I will have time to scrape off the WITP rust before then. I read some AAR's almost every day, but I haven't played it myself for a couple of years now.
Beware of the deadly CB virus that strikes his AE opponents...
Shhh....! [:@] You'll scare 'im off first!

I saw that thread ... [:)]
“Not mastering metaphores is like cooking pasta when the train is delayed"
User avatar
AW1Steve
Posts: 14531
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:32 am
Location: Mordor aka Illlinois

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by AW1Steve »

ORIGINAL: Zorch

Social Distancing in the army

Image


Special note to Chickenboy and USS America. Please note the photographers last name. As far as I know , no relation , but one never knows. [:D]
Zorch
Posts: 7087
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:21 pm

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Zorch »

From the virus thread...
ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

ORIGINAL: Cap Mandrake

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy




With all due respect, noone is winning the 'containment' fight. Some are winning the 'reporting' fight or the 'response' fight better than others though.

I rate that "mostly true". Antarctica and the International Space Station are winning the containment fight

Hey. Papua-New Guinea only has one case too. Is Kuru protective?
Yes, Kuru is protective against the CB-AE virus. No one with Kuru has ever died from playing CB.
User avatar
btd64
Posts: 15209
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:48 am
Location: Lancaster, OHIO

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by btd64 »

Good night....GP
IntelUltra7 16cores, 32gb ram, NvidiaGeForceRTX 2050
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
WIS Manual Team Lead & Beta Support Team

"Do everything you ask of those you command" Gen. George S. Patton
WiS Discord channel coming soon....
User avatar
Apollo11
Posts: 25456
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Zagreb, Croatia
Contact:

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Apollo11 »

Hi all,

Good morning!


Leo "Apollo11"
Image

Prior Preparation & Planning Prevents Pathetically Poor Performance!

A & B: WitW, WitE, WbtS, GGWaW, GGWaW2-AWD, HttR, CotA, BftB, CF
P: UV, WitP, WitP-AE
User avatar
RangerJoe
Posts: 19760
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:39 pm
Location: Who knows?

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by RangerJoe »

Good Morning!

I hope that all is well over there. That the Earth is not moving and shaking and the building are not falling down.
Seek peace but keep your gun handy.

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing! :o

“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
:twisted: ; Julia Child


Image
Post Reply

Return to “The War Room”