T001 Soviet Stavka orders
Appeal to all readers.
The forecasts and orders maps that you will see in this AAR were compiled directly during the respective turns and reflect all the uncertainty of the situation in the current turn.
Thus, this AAR will reflect the drama of decision-making at each turn and will not contain post-factum comments (for my part).
However, long-term directives and defense plans of Leningrad and Moscow will not be published.[8D]
Some elements of my "foresight" are taken from games with AI and other players (I am for the Germans).
Thus, I have tables of German aircraft and tank production, tank MP forecasts for the first moves, I can calculate the current number of German tanks and aircraft, and so on.
I also have a detailed Russian action plan for each of the first 17 turns.
I hope this will not be considered cheating.
For reconnaissance and control of German tanks, a special Excel file is used at each turn. The Russian 2x3 team saw him.
And of course, I carefully studied the 2x3 AAR game.
The speed with which the Germans dealt with the Russians in the first 10 turns did not add optimism to me.
So to the battle!
An important problem has to be solved - Who will close Leningrad?
The Stavka turned to the Commanders.
So, who will take responsibility to protect the city of Lenin?
Homeland will give you the best that is available in July 41:
trained divisions, tank and motorcycle battalions, tactical bombers,modern fighters, commanders Zhukov, Vatutin, Tolbukhin, 4 of the most powerful armies.
The Germans are waiting for a surprise.
Comrade Eishen took responsibility!
To implement the defense plan of Leningrad,
the Stavka increased the transportation of troops by rail by 30% and began transfer of 5 best divisions to Leningrad.
General Stavka aviation Guidelines for Commanders.
Aviation must be returned so that it can protect at least itself.
Necronion bombs everything to zero. Why give pleasure?
And by the way, they coolly knocked out all the type I16.24. Only 29 left something.
Therefore, you will have to wait for the aircraft until it is reorganized 40 to 20 and fix and remove from the regiments the excess and faulty aircraft.
In the reserve of the shelf where there are a lot of faulty ones, I transfer to another type, and all the faulty ones fall into the pool as serviceable.
Only for the sake of Osinovets I just left something.
Aviation Supply Priorities - North, South, Center.
And, admit that aviation now (1-10th turn) will not help you with anything.
And yet, they are very fond of bombing the industry, so fighters may have to be delivered to the industry.
