"Von Ryan's Express" Caption This:

SPWaW is a tactical squad-level World War II game on single platoon or up to an entire battalion through Europe and the Pacific (1939 to 1945).

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

User avatar
AbsntMndedProf
Posts: 1475
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Contact:

"Von Ryan's Express" Caption This:

Post by AbsntMndedProf »

Image

Eric Maietta
Image
User avatar
Charles2222
Posts: 3687
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2001 10:00 am

Post by Charles2222 »

Private Willard sings:

Men, the few of us need look no more
We have found what we were looking for...
User avatar
Goblin
Posts: 5418
Joined: Fri Mar 29, 2002 7:57 pm
Location: Erie,Pa. USA
Contact:

Post by Goblin »

Ok. The girls dorms are over there. Remember, anyone who doesn't get a pair of panties has to wear the ones everyone else gets, got it? Go!


Goblin
User avatar
mogami
Posts: 11053
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2000 8:00 am
Location: You can't get here from there

Caption

Post by mogami »

"Ok run out about 10 yards and I'll pass you the ball"

"You only have one eye, I'm going to be QB, you run out about 10 yards and I'll throw you a pass"

"No I'm the QB"

"I'm the QB"

"It's my ball, I'm the QB"

"Screw it lets just punt"
Image




I'm not retreating, I'm attacking in a different direction!
User avatar
tracer
Posts: 1841
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2000 10:00 am
Location: New Smyrna Beach, FL USA
Contact:

Post by tracer »

" WAIT!...he didn't say 'Simon Says' ".
Jim NSB ImageImage
User avatar
Charles2222
Posts: 3687
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2001 10:00 am

I used to say, I and me. Now it's us, now it's we.

Post by Charles2222 »

Oh, if some of you didn't catch it, my little Michael Jackson ditty was hinting at the fact that they look like a bunch of rats scurrying.
User avatar
tracer
Posts: 1841
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2000 10:00 am
Location: New Smyrna Beach, FL USA
Contact:

Post by tracer »

Charles_22 wrote:Oh, if some of you didn't catch it, my little Michael Jackson ditty was hinting at the fact that they look like a bunch of rats scurrying.
...so would Sinatra be 'Ben'? :D
Jim NSB ImageImage
User avatar
Charles2222
Posts: 3687
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2001 10:00 am

Post by Charles2222 »

tracer wrote:...so would Sinatra be 'Ben'? :D
Wow, it's been such a long time since I've seen that movie, combined with the picture being somewhat small, that I didn't recognize him. No, I'm thinking Ben is the one in the lead, you know the one that looks a bit like a Gerry (Montgomery Clift is it?).



.....Hey, wait a minute......your avatar is Felix the Cat. Oh dear.......I think I just compromising their ratty mission.
User avatar
mogami
Posts: 11053
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2000 8:00 am
Location: You can't get here from there

Montgomery Clift

Post by mogami »

Hi, The one eyed guy is an Italian.
Image




I'm not retreating, I'm attacking in a different direction!
User avatar
Charles2222
Posts: 3687
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2001 10:00 am

Post by Charles2222 »

Mogami wrote:Hi, The one eyed guy is an Italian.
An Italian leading them with Felix the Cat on their trail. It's just getting worse and worse.
User avatar
Jeff Norton
Posts: 506
Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2000 8:00 am
Location: MD, USA (You're not cleared for specifics...)
Contact:

Post by Jeff Norton »

"I was walking to there, when my fake eye popped out. Its white with a patch of blue. Thanks for helping me...."
-Jeff
Veritas Vos Liberabit
"Hate America - love their movies" -Foos Babaganoosh - Anchor - Jihad Tonite
Image
PavelPipovitsch
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2002 2:00 pm
Location: Germany

Post by PavelPipovitsch »

"Wait a moment... we can´t take that way. Didn´t you see that mg-tower on the left?"
Text:"Uranium-238 becomes DU, which is 0.7 times as radioactive as natural uranium. "
Tomanbeg:"I did the important parts in case you are to lazy to read it all. DU is .7 % or .007 as radioactive as natural Uranium."

Old Eagle:"Nazis were leftists
User avatar
tracer
Posts: 1841
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2000 10:00 am
Location: New Smyrna Beach, FL USA
Contact:

Post by tracer »

Charles_22 wrote:An Italian leading them with Felix the Cat on their trail. It's just getting worse and worse.
Felix vs. the cast from 'Willard"? My money's on the rats. ;)

And the avatar I really want is VaVoom...preferably animated with the sound waves eminating! 10 Bonus points to any old timers who remember the Eskimo I'm referring to. :D
Jim NSB ImageImage
User avatar
AbsntMndedProf
Posts: 1475
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Contact:

Post by AbsntMndedProf »

"When my glass eye popped out, I think it rolled that way!"

:D

Eric Maietta
Image
User avatar
Goblin
Posts: 5418
Joined: Fri Mar 29, 2002 7:57 pm
Location: Erie,Pa. USA
Contact:

Post by Goblin »

Ok, since the moderators evidently didn't say anything, I guess I will.

PavelPipovitsch, could you maybe lose the bad dude signature? It seems a bit inappropriate for the forum. Maybe in AoW...

Goblin
User avatar
M4Jess
Posts: 5078
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2002 10:00 am
Location: DC

Post by M4Jess »

"Ok"

"I grew up in the US"..."Those are M4s out there!" :(

"You run that way!"......I will run this way!'............

"Damm these killer M4s!" :mad:

:D
Image

Im making war, not trouble~

Image
User avatar
Bernie
Posts: 1675
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2002 3:18 am
Location: Depot HQ - Virginia
Contact:

Post by Bernie »

The heck with this! I'm getting my own dice, then I'm going to beat you and win my eye back!
What, me worry?
User avatar
Charles2222
Posts: 3687
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2001 10:00 am

Post by Charles2222 »

tracer wrote:Felix vs. the cast from 'Willard"? My money's on the rats. ;)

And the avatar I really want is VaVoom...preferably animated with the sound waves eminating! 10 Bonus points to any old timers who remember the Eskimo I'm referring to. :D
Well that would be kind of a hassle wouldn't it? Everytime we would get in a thread with you we would be va-voomed. I recall that strange dude. Was he ever with Bugs Bunny? He looked as though he was penned by the same man if he hadn't been with Bugs. I can't recall how similar the va-voom was similar to Mr. Limpet's noise.
User avatar
Charles2222
Posts: 3687
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2001 10:00 am

Post by Charles2222 »

Goblin wrote:Ok, since the moderators evidently didn't say anything, I guess I will.

PavelPipovitsch, could you maybe lose the bad dude signature? It seems a bit inappropriate for the forum. Maybe in AoW...

Goblin
And so we fight the constant battle to keep the more childish stuff to one forum. It's like placing a snake in the backyard, secured with chicken wire.
User avatar
tracer
Posts: 1841
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2000 10:00 am
Location: New Smyrna Beach, FL USA
Contact:

Post by tracer »

Charles_22 wrote:Well that would be kind of a hassle wouldn't it? Everytime we would get in a thread with you we would be va-voomed. I recall that strange dude. Was he ever with Bugs Bunny? He looked as though he was penned by the same man if he hadn't been with Bugs. I can't recall how similar the va-voom was similar to Mr. Limpet's noise.
He was a sidekick of Felix the Cat; here's Vavoom's only line/weapon: http://home.cfl.rr.com/lagoon/img/FC_Vavoom.wav

...and a badguy's attempt to stop him: http://home.cfl.rr.com/lagoon/img/FC_One_Vavoom.wav
Jim NSB ImageImage
Post Reply

Return to “Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns”