
Eric Maietta
Moderator: MOD_SPWaW
Post by Charles2222 »
Post by Charles2222 »
Post by Charles2222 »
Wow, it's been such a long time since I've seen that movie, combined with the picture being somewhat small, that I didn't recognize him. No, I'm thinking Ben is the one in the lead, you know the one that looks a bit like a Gerry (Montgomery Clift is it?).tracer wrote:...so would Sinatra be 'Ben'?
Post by Charles2222 »
An Italian leading them with Felix the Cat on their trail. It's just getting worse and worse.Mogami wrote:Hi, The one eyed guy is an Italian.
Post by Jeff Norton »

Post by PavelPipovitsch »
Felix vs. the cast from 'Willard"? My money's on the rats.Charles_22 wrote:An Italian leading them with Felix the Cat on their trail. It's just getting worse and worse.
Post by Charles2222 »
Well that would be kind of a hassle wouldn't it? Everytime we would get in a thread with you we would be va-voomed. I recall that strange dude. Was he ever with Bugs Bunny? He looked as though he was penned by the same man if he hadn't been with Bugs. I can't recall how similar the va-voom was similar to Mr. Limpet's noise.tracer wrote:Felix vs. the cast from 'Willard"? My money's on the rats.![]()
And the avatar I really want is VaVoom...preferably animated with the sound waves eminating! 10 Bonus points to any old timers who remember the Eskimo I'm referring to.
Post by Charles2222 »
And so we fight the constant battle to keep the more childish stuff to one forum. It's like placing a snake in the backyard, secured with chicken wire.Goblin wrote:Ok, since the moderators evidently didn't say anything, I guess I will.
PavelPipovitsch, could you maybe lose the bad dude signature? It seems a bit inappropriate for the forum. Maybe in AoW...
Goblin
He was a sidekick of Felix the Cat; here's Vavoom's only line/weapon: http://home.cfl.rr.com/lagoon/img/FC_Vavoom.wavCharles_22 wrote:Well that would be kind of a hassle wouldn't it? Everytime we would get in a thread with you we would be va-voomed. I recall that strange dude. Was he ever with Bugs Bunny? He looked as though he was penned by the same man if he hadn't been with Bugs. I can't recall how similar the va-voom was similar to Mr. Limpet's noise.
Return to “Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns”









