I just double checked and most all squadrons are restricted perm....

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition


ORIGINAL: Lowpe
My Dutch reinforcement squadrons...
I just double checked and most all squadrons are restricted perm....
![]()
ORIGINAL: BBfanboy
RJ - Lowpe is playing the Allies in this one. He wants to hold on to Bandoeng.
So what home base were you referring to, and why wouldn't he want them to come back unrestricted? Or were you being sarcastic/obtuse?ORIGINAL: RangerJoe
ORIGINAL: BBfanboy
RJ - Lowpe is playing the Allies in this one. He wants to hold on to Bandoeng.
I know that. I also know that he wants to hold on to Bandoeng as long as is possible. But that is not where those air units are coming in.
ORIGINAL: BBfanboy
So what home base were you referring to, and why wouldn't he want them to come back unrestricted? Or were you being sarcastic/obtuse?ORIGINAL: RangerJoe
ORIGINAL: BBfanboy
RJ - Lowpe is playing the Allies in this one. He wants to hold on to Bandoeng.
I know that. I also know that he wants to hold on to Bandoeng as long as is possible. But that is not where those air units are coming in.



Time for the "We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;" speech!ORIGINAL: Lowpe
Not this day!
![]()





