Is Attrition rule is Bias at 1:1?

A complete overhaul and re-development of Gary Grigsby's War in the East, with a focus on improvements to historical accuracy, realism, user interface and AI.

Moderator: Joel Billings

Rexzapper
Posts: 77
Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:19 pm

RE: Is Attrition rule is Bias at 1:1?

Post by Rexzapper »

ORIGINAL: chuckfourth
Look its no wonder I have concerns about the game. Moderators in both games are Bias or at best too ignorant to be in the role. WITE 1 was definitely bias making it a 80$ lemon. I am not making that mistake again.

In WITE 1 bullying me was condoned by the Moderator. Same thing is happening here, that tells you there is still a problem with the game.

Ouch, how rude, I think you're not right, honestly
User avatar
Bamilus
Posts: 979
Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:01 pm
Location: The Old Northwest

RE: Is Attrition rule is Bias at 1:1?

Post by Bamilus »

ORIGINAL: chuckfourth

Look its no wonder I have concerns about the game. Moderators in both games are Bias or at best too ignorant to be in the role. WITE 1 was definitely bias making it a 80$ lemon. I am not making that mistake again.

In WITE 1 bullying me was condoned by the Moderator. Same thing is happening here, that tells you there is still a problem with the game.


Cya!
Paradox Interactive Forum Refugee
GloriousRuse
Posts: 923
Joined: Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:51 am

RE: Is Attrition rule is Bias at 1:1?

Post by GloriousRuse »

Yes, those mods and devs with their PhDs, exhaustive research, real world operational and strategic level experience, decades of designing war games centered on WWII, and literally hundreds of test games in HvH, HvAI, and AIvAI with wins on each side reasonably distributed and updates made where results began straying too far form the historical, they are clearly guilty of ignorance and bias because of a misinterpretation of a rule combined with a burning desire for ubermensch to take Moscow as a default outcome. We all just missed it until we were shown the light; I hereby award you the Internet Medal of Truth for your service to the community.
User avatar
Erik Rutins
Posts: 39783
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2000 4:00 pm
Location: Vermont, USA
Contact:

RE: Is Attrition rule is Bias at 1:1?

Post by Erik Rutins »

Hi everyone,

One of the key forum rules is civility. Even if you strongly disagree with a poster, consider their question invalid or dislike something about a game or consider you would have designed it differently, all discussion has to remain polite and without personal attacks. I'm locking this thread, as I don't think from a game standpoint there's more to be learned here, but also as a warning to avoid making arguments personal in the future.

Regards,

- Erik
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC


Image

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
Post Reply

Return to “Gary Grigsby's War in the East 2”