ORIGINAL: rustysi
Weekend??? What's a weekend???[:D]
When you look at a calender with the days of the week showing, the days at either end are the weekends. You know, the Saturdays and the Sundaes!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition
ORIGINAL: rustysi
Weekend??? What's a weekend???[:D]



When you look at a calender with the days of the week showing, the days at either end are the weekends.
ORIGINAL: rustysi
When you look at a calender with the days of the week showing, the days at either end are the weekends.
I don't look at calendars any more.[:D]
I have six Saturdays and one Sunday a week.[:'(]
ORIGINAL: btd64
ORIGINAL: rustysi
When you look at a calender with the days of the week showing, the days at either end are the weekends.
I don't look at calendars any more.[:D]
I have six Saturdays and one Sunday a week.[:'(]
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha 😂😄😆🤣. Me too....GP

ORIGINAL: fcooke
Finally nice and cool in this neck of the woods, after a few brutal days. Also saw my first fawn of the season. He/she standing on the side of the road. I drove within 5 feet of the pair and they didn't budge. I think Mommy deer thought she could take out my car. Then this am I saw deer roadkill. I think I will raise a glass in its memory this evening. OK - perhaps that is just an excuse to raise the glass. Happy July 4th to my American friends, and heck, everyone else as well.
ORIGINAL: fcooke
Ain't driving.....[:-]



ORIGINAL: fcooke
Just too many people out there who party a little too hard on holidays who cannot hold their booze.....
ORIGINAL: Orm
And may you all have a nice Fourth of July. [:)]
![]()
