I would like to be presented with different default settings instead of Germany and USSR in June '41 (or whatever it is)
The war started in '39 didnt it?
...well it did in my part of the world
Moderator: MOD_SPWaW
No, I said default settings ...I know how to change them using the spinners I want to be presented with different dates, times, sides etc to begin with.Originally posted by A_B:
all the settings are changeable. for the year/month, click the little up/down arrowheads next to the year or month (these are old 'DOS' type arrowheads,
Well I suppose I should be flattered at that. ButI am a long, long, long way from being a youngster. Thanks all the same granma.quite different from the windows type icons you youngsters are used to).
Good luck
I am not making myself clear here, sorry.Originally posted by Wild Bill:
Nearly all the settings in the game can be changed to your liking, Cicero.
Specifically what is it you want to change? And are you speaking in terms of scenario design or scenario play?
Wild Bill
Post by Paul Vebber »
# game.ini written by DLL config program
GAME_TYPE 0
SCENARIO_NUM 0
LOAD_NUM 0
NAME T2, German vs U.S.Ar, 6/44
CODE code: DDD 800 890170733
MONTH 9
YEAR 39
AUTOBUILD 1
AUTODEPLOY 1
SIDE1P 1
SIDE2P 1
SIDE1NATION 12
SIDE2NATION 11
BATTLE_TYPE 2
MAP_SIZE 0
TIME 5
WATER 0
Post by Paul Vebber »
Return to “Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns”



