THE THREAD!!!
Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition
Re: THE THREAD!!!
INP by accident.

Beta Tester for: War in the East 1 & 2, WarPlan & WarPlan Pacific, Valor & Victory, Flashpoint Campaigns: Sudden Storm, Computer War In Europe 2
SPWW2 & SPMBT scenario creator
Tester for WDS games
Re: THE THREAD!!!
Hello! I hope that everyone is having a good day.
I went for a doctors appointment, they want two measure my 24 hour liquid output. They gave me two gallon sized jugs to fill. Been there, done that.
On the ride back home, I also made 6 blueberry cake doughnuts plus a peach pie!
Remember, the best thing to have in a pie is your teeth! Even if those are the teeth that you bought at the toy store!
I went for a doctors appointment, they want two measure my 24 hour liquid output. They gave me two gallon sized jugs to fill. Been there, done that.
On the ride back home, I also made 6 blueberry cake doughnuts plus a peach pie!
Remember, the best thing to have in a pie is your teeth! Even if those are the teeth that you bought at the toy store!
- Attachments
-
- he who feeds a hungry animal feeds his own soul.png (203.61 KiB) Viewed 845 times
Seek peace but keep your gun handy.
I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!
“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
; Julia Child

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!
“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
- USSAmerica
- Posts: 19211
- Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:32 am
- Location: Graham, NC, USA
- Contact:
Re: THE THREAD!!!
Good "Feels like a Monday" afternoon - Tithe.
Mike
"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett
"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett
"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
- USSAmerica
- Posts: 19211
- Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:32 am
- Location: Graham, NC, USA
- Contact:
Re: THE THREAD!!!
No turn back from Mike over the weekend, but I did start playing some Distant Worlds 2. Enjoying it despite moving at a snails pace as I take everything in. 
Mike
"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett
"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett
"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
Re: THE THREAD!!!
The main thing is that you are enjoying the journey.USSAmerica wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 6:11 pm No turn back from Mike over the weekend, but I did start playing some Distant Worlds 2. Enjoying it despite moving at a snails pace as I take everything in.![]()
- Attachments
-
- silence is golden unless you have kids then silence is suspicious.jpg (20.78 KiB) Viewed 834 times
Seek peace but keep your gun handy.
I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!
“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
; Julia Child

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!
“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
Re: THE THREAD!!!
I just have this sinking feeling that episode did not end very well ... especially if his Dad, had had one of these:RangerJoe wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 6:34 pmThe main thing is that you are enjoying the journey.USSAmerica wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 6:11 pm No turn back from Mike over the weekend, but I did start playing some Distant Worlds 2. Enjoying it despite moving at a snails pace as I take everything in.![]()


Beta Tester for: War in the East 1 & 2, WarPlan & WarPlan Pacific, Valor & Victory, Flashpoint Campaigns: Sudden Storm, Computer War In Europe 2
SPWW2 & SPMBT scenario creator
Tester for WDS games
Re: THE THREAD!!!
Hi all,
Good morning!
Leo "Apollo11"
Good morning!
Leo "Apollo11"

Prior Preparation & Planning Prevents Pathetically Poor Performance!
A & B: WitW, WitE, WbtS, GGWaW, GGWaW2-AWD, HttR, CotA, BftB, CF
P: UV, WitP, WitP-AE
Re: THE THREAD!!!
Hi all,
Page 800...
Leo "Apollo11"
Page 800...
Leo "Apollo11"

Prior Preparation & Planning Prevents Pathetically Poor Performance!
A & B: WitW, WitE, WbtS, GGWaW, GGWaW2-AWD, HttR, CotA, BftB, CF
P: UV, WitP, WitP-AE
Re: THE THREAD!!!
Morning Gentlemen. Ladies. RangerJoe. btd64. Barbarians. Librarians. Soldiers. Astronauts. Farmers. Miners. Truckers. Nurses. Marines. Scooby-Doo. Lawyers. Sailors. Scoundrels. Rangers. Accountants. Children.
Have a bit more patience with newbies. Of course some of them act dumb -- they're often students, for heaven's sake. - Terry Pratchett
A government is a body of people; usually, notably, ungoverned. - Quote from Firefly
A government is a body of people; usually, notably, ungoverned. - Quote from Firefly
Re: THE THREAD!!!
Good morning everyone....GP
IntelUltra7 16cores, 32gb ram, NvidiaGeForceRTX 2050
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
WIS Manual Team Lead & Beta Support Team
"Do everything you ask of those you command" Gen. George S. Patton
WiS Discord channel coming soon....
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
WIS Manual Team Lead & Beta Support Team
"Do everything you ask of those you command" Gen. George S. Patton
WiS Discord channel coming soon....
- USSAmerica
- Posts: 19211
- Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:32 am
- Location: Graham, NC, USA
- Contact:
Re: THE THREAD!!!
Good morning - Tithe.
Mike
"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett
"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett
"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
Re: THE THREAD!!!
Ok Mike, what does "Tithe" stand for?....GP
IntelUltra7 16cores, 32gb ram, NvidiaGeForceRTX 2050
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
WIS Manual Team Lead & Beta Support Team
"Do everything you ask of those you command" Gen. George S. Patton
WiS Discord channel coming soon....
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
WIS Manual Team Lead & Beta Support Team
"Do everything you ask of those you command" Gen. George S. Patton
WiS Discord channel coming soon....
Re: THE THREAD!!!
I remember him stating that when the thread was started that 10% of all posts would be on "The Thread!!!" at least, as a minimum.
- Attachments
-
- gopher ox.jpg (63.49 KiB) Viewed 754 times
Last edited by RangerJoe on Wed Sep 07, 2022 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Seek peace but keep your gun handy.
I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!
“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
; Julia Child

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!
“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
- USSAmerica
- Posts: 19211
- Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:32 am
- Location: Graham, NC, USA
- Contact:
Re: THE THREAD!!!
RJ has it right. Simple "Tithe" posts started incorporating "Good morning" and "Good evening", etc. I just miss the little "bowing" smiley from the old forum to give glory to THE THREAD!!! 
Mike
"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett
"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett
"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
- USSAmerica
- Posts: 19211
- Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:32 am
- Location: Graham, NC, USA
- Contact:
Re: THE THREAD!!!
If I could see my total numbers I'd bet way more than 10% of them were made in THE THREAD!!!
I became a Thread Brother at the end of 2006 and I probably had less than 100 total posts before that.
Mike
"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett
"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett
"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
Re: THE THREAD!!!
I may be dumb but still what do the letters mean?....GP
IntelUltra7 16cores, 32gb ram, NvidiaGeForceRTX 2050
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
WIS Manual Team Lead & Beta Support Team
"Do everything you ask of those you command" Gen. George S. Patton
WiS Discord channel coming soon....
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
WIS Manual Team Lead & Beta Support Team
"Do everything you ask of those you command" Gen. George S. Patton
WiS Discord channel coming soon....
Re: THE THREAD!!!
Which letters do you mean?
Tithe is the practice of donating a portion of your income to your church - the church usually saying 10% was the minimum amount. Thus RJ's reference to 10%. Parishioners not meeting their 'obligations' were vaguely threatened with excommunication from the church and therefore their soul would be condemned to a hot place. I figure I'm going there anyway, so I make no effort to offer 10% of my posts to the church of THE THREAD!!!
But have a nice day anyway, unless you are on the grumpy thread and need something to grouse about!
No matter how bad a situation is, you can always make it worse. - Chris Hadfield : An Astronaut's Guide To Life On Earth
Re: THE THREAD!!!
OK, Got it....GPBBfanboy wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 9:20 pmWhich letters do you mean?
Tithe is the practice of donating a portion of your income to your church - the church usually saying 10% was the minimum amount. Thus RJ's reference to 10%. Parishioners not meeting their 'obligations' were vaguely threatened with excommunication from the church and therefore their soul would be condemned to a hot place. I figure I'm going there anyway, so I make no effort to offer 10% of my posts to the church of THE THREAD!!!
But have a nice day anyway, unless you are on the grumpy thread and need something to grouse about!![]()
IntelUltra7 16cores, 32gb ram, NvidiaGeForceRTX 2050
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
WIS Manual Team Lead & Beta Support Team
"Do everything you ask of those you command" Gen. George S. Patton
WiS Discord channel coming soon....
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
WIS Manual Team Lead & Beta Support Team
"Do everything you ask of those you command" Gen. George S. Patton
WiS Discord channel coming soon....
Re: THE THREAD!!!
So I'm giving 10% here. OK....GP
IntelUltra7 16cores, 32gb ram, NvidiaGeForceRTX 2050
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
WIS Manual Team Lead & Beta Support Team
"Do everything you ask of those you command" Gen. George S. Patton
WiS Discord channel coming soon....
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
WIS Manual Team Lead & Beta Support Team
"Do everything you ask of those you command" Gen. George S. Patton
WiS Discord channel coming soon....
Re: THE THREAD!!!
Page 801, coming up....GP
IntelUltra7 16cores, 32gb ram, NvidiaGeForceRTX 2050
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
WIS Manual Team Lead & Beta Support Team
"Do everything you ask of those you command" Gen. George S. Patton
WiS Discord channel coming soon....
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
WIS Manual Team Lead & Beta Support Team
"Do everything you ask of those you command" Gen. George S. Patton
WiS Discord channel coming soon....






