Open Beta Patch v1.32d (22 june 2026)

Stop here if you are eager to try in advance new patches! Please note that these patches are not compatible with the Steam version of the game.

Moderator: Vic

User avatar
Vic
Posts: 9969
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 2:17 pm
Contact:

Re: Open Beta Patch v1.32b (27 may 2026)

Post by Vic »

Newtonsoft is a DLL to interpret JSON code.. its legit. I have started preperations to include PBEM++ games. Will first launch this in upcoming new DC title and then later also in SE.
Visit www.vrdesigns.net for the latest news, polls, screenshots and blogs on Shadow Empire, Decisive Campaigns and Advanced Tactics
User avatar
Vic
Posts: 9969
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 2:17 pm
Contact:

Re: Open Beta Patch v1.32c (4 june 2026)

Post by Vic »

bump! posted subversion C
Visit www.vrdesigns.net for the latest news, polls, screenshots and blogs on Shadow Empire, Decisive Campaigns and Advanced Tactics
User avatar
Vic
Posts: 9969
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 2:17 pm
Contact:

Re: Open Beta Patch v1.32d (22 june 2026)

Post by Vic »

bump!
Visit www.vrdesigns.net for the latest news, polls, screenshots and blogs on Shadow Empire, Decisive Campaigns and Advanced Tactics
bobarossa
Posts: 279
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2002 8:13 pm
Location: Columbus, Ohio USA

Re: Open Beta Patch v1.32d (22 june 2026)

Post by bobarossa »

Haven't played in a year. Patched to 1.32.264 and then added 1.32d. I've generated half a dozen worlds and none have aircraft techs available! These were worlds with ample atmosphere to gravity ratios for aircraft to be viable. Should I uninstall everything and start over?

NEVER MIND! Something caused the Air Force Enabled to become unchecked. Probably from installing the Comprehensive Update.
solops
Posts: 1087
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2002 10:00 am
Location: Central Texas

Re: Open Beta Patch v1.32d (22 june 2026)

Post by solops »

I have not played a PC game since February for various medical and family reasons. I finally booted up a game yesterday, Shadow Empire of course, and here I am addicted again!. I love the new stuff, including Republica. Still figuring it all out. Is there a reason my independent light tank unit is not listed as an eligible unit for the Panzerhead perk?
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.-Edmund Burke
Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; if it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it.-Judge Learned Hand
solops
Posts: 1087
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2002 10:00 am
Location: Central Texas

Re: Open Beta Patch v1.32d (22 june 2026)

Post by solops »

Hmmm...interesting. It took 10 or 12 turns, but now the Lt Tank unit is available for Panzerhead assignment. I wonder if the new availability has anything to do with building a med tank unit or assigning Mech Arty to the light tank unit in the interim?
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.-Edmund Burke
Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; if it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it.-Judge Learned Hand
Uemon
Posts: 173
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:18 pm

Re: Open Beta Patch v1.32d (22 june 2026)

Post by Uemon »

I just played Shadow Empire after about 6 months latest version.

And what the heck is going on with AI? Its good, sure, but its WAY TOO GOOD. Im running around with an infantry based army with heavy combat armor and heavy gauss rifles. I make contact with a major AI, naturally, within 5 turns it declares war on me. Then it marches an army of 100+ infantry and 50+ tanks. And im taking losses like 3600 per turn.

I dont think im crazy im like 99% sure that the AI is cheating. And not just cheating slightly to make the gun run. They are getting free industrial capacity and free manpower 100%. There is no way that they have had enough resources to build this army. And mind you this is just 20 hexes wide front toward me. God knows how many more units they have elsewhere.

First time ever i just alt f4 shadow empire.
Post Reply

Return to “Shadow Empire MATRIX VERSION Open Beta”