How alive is the multiplayer community?

Master grand tactical combat as a Cold War force commander in this data-rich simulation. Plan and issue orders in asynchronous WEGO turns, leveraging real-world maps and complex features like Electronic Warfare and Air Assaults to outthink your enemy.

Moderator: MOD_Flashpoint

Post Reply
Searry
Posts: 1233
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:01 am

How alive is the multiplayer community?

Post by Searry »

I've been debating on buying this game as I own the previous titles. Do people play this game in multiplayer?
-Flashpoint Campaigns Southern Storm Beta Tester
-Rule The Waves 3 Beta Tester
animalshadow
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:08 pm

Re: How alive is the multiplayer community?

Post by animalshadow »

Feels alive for this type of game.
I've posted open PBEM game and it was accepted within 30 mins.
User avatar
Tcao
Posts: 644
Joined: Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:52 pm
Location: 盐城

Re: How alive is the multiplayer community?

Post by Tcao »

you can find FC players from this wargaming club

https://www.ww2wargamesclubforgentlemen.com/

not as popular as FOG, but 33 games of the total 448 entries are Flashpoint campaign series.
Post Reply

Return to “Flashpoint Campaigns: Cold War”