Workshop for the new guys - Directive 21 (D21)

After Action Reports
User avatar
larryfulkerson
Posts: 43097
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2005 9:06 pm
Location: Tucson, AZ,usa,sol, milkyway
Contact:

Re: Workshop for the new guys - Directive 21 (D21)

Post by larryfulkerson »

T94 13May42: I've picked out a couple of places that are significant for different reasons. In the upper inset I just now closed the supply path for the Soviet units inside it. In the lower inset I'm showing you the seemingly wide open path for my advance. The problem is the muddy terrain. So I think I'll knock those Soviet units off the road and use the road to advance.
temp.png
temp.png (2.75 MiB) Viewed 69 times
F16 Takeoff in the Rain
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeinGOyKQGQ

10 Things Vietnam Lieutenants Never Told the Men They Led
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2YF3Hdhfzg
User avatar
larryfulkerson
Posts: 43097
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2005 9:06 pm
Location: Tucson, AZ,usa,sol, milkyway
Contact:

Re: Workshop for the new guys - Directive 21

Post by larryfulkerson »

T95 I've advanced one of my throw-away units toward Gorky* and I'm not sure but I think it looks empty. Great if it's true. I need Gorky really bad because a lot of Soviet reinforcements spawn there so I can stifle a lot of Soviet units by owning the city. Plus it's a rail terminal.
temp.png
temp.png (2.81 MiB) Viewed 53 times
F16 Takeoff in the Rain
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeinGOyKQGQ

10 Things Vietnam Lieutenants Never Told the Men They Led
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2YF3Hdhfzg
User avatar
larryfulkerson
Posts: 43097
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2005 9:06 pm
Location: Tucson, AZ,usa,sol, milkyway
Contact:

Re: Workshop for the new guys - Directive 21

Post by larryfulkerson »

I've advanced one of my throw-away units onto the railway of the Soviets source of supply. Maybe that will help kill them quicker.
temp.png
temp.png (2.11 MiB) Viewed 46 times
F16 Takeoff in the Rain
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeinGOyKQGQ

10 Things Vietnam Lieutenants Never Told the Men They Led
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2YF3Hdhfzg
User avatar
larryfulkerson
Posts: 43097
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2005 9:06 pm
Location: Tucson, AZ,usa,sol, milkyway
Contact:

Re: Workshop for the new guys - Directive 21 (D21)

Post by larryfulkerson »

The Soviets have built a fortress just north of Gagra. I'm amassing enough forces to bull my way through there but it's going to cost me a lot of losses and there's no other way to do it. I'll bombard it for a few turns to soften it up but I can't sail my boats that far so that's not an option.
temp.png
temp.png (2.08 MiB) Viewed 13 times
F16 Takeoff in the Rain
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeinGOyKQGQ

10 Things Vietnam Lieutenants Never Told the Men They Led
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2YF3Hdhfzg
User avatar
larryfulkerson
Posts: 43097
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2005 9:06 pm
Location: Tucson, AZ,usa,sol, milkyway
Contact:

Re: Workshop for the new guys - Directive 21

Post by larryfulkerson »

This is a T95 view of the Saransk area right now. I have just now pushed the 98th Inf Division way forward with the aim of shutting off the supply path of the Soviet units. It's not threatened yet but my next turns will determine how far it gets.
temp.png
temp.png (2.32 MiB) Viewed 5 times
F16 Takeoff in the Rain
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeinGOyKQGQ

10 Things Vietnam Lieutenants Never Told the Men They Led
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2YF3Hdhfzg
Post Reply

Return to “After Action Reports”