
Yes I know this a case of give an inch and we demand a mile.
All I have to say to that is ... [:'(]
Moderator: MOD_EIA

ORIGINAL: mbatch729
I'll save Matrix the trouble of responding..."When it is done."
ORIGINAL: Chris Trog
As this game will most likely consume a good part of my life upon release I am willing to wait until they have it 'right' so there will hopefully be fewer 'issues' when I buy it.
ORIGINAL: Chris Trog
As this game will most likely consume a good part of my life upon release I am willing to wait until they have it 'right' so there will hopefully be fewer 'issues' when I buy it.

ORIGINAL: Chris Trog
As this game will most likely consume a good part of my life upon release I am willing to wait until they have it 'right' so there will hopefully be fewer 'issues' when I buy it.
ORIGINAL: Billy2003s
I WILL NOT WHINGE.
That's not true. Of course minor issues might need patching, but there is a huge difference between that and releasing an unfinished mess. Over the last year I've bought KP, Titans of Steel, HTTR and Squad Assault. All have been patched, but only the latter was garbage when released. The devs and Matrix are doing the right thing by delaying, there are dev/pubs out there who wouldn't hesitate to release a barely functioning game and patch after collecting our money.ORIGINAL: NeverMan
I agree that Matrix should take their time and get the product right.
BUT, if you think you are going to buy a "finished" product in it's 1st release you are DEAD WRONG. No matter how long Matrix takes on this game, there will be patches and probably a plenty. So whether or not you want to be a "beta tester", if you buy the 1st version, that's exactly what you are.