ORIGINAL: 2Stepper
ORIGINAL: Mr.Frag
A question on expanded scope… what specifically do you have in mind?
Logistics is the number one thing on my list.
As you think through it, you come to the conclusion that by having logistics, it also entails expanding the concept of what a base actually is, how ships are handled, air mission frequency/repair, etc.
Any thoughts to adaptions/improvements of the weather model? I like where we're at, but there's always room for a tweek or two. As its my profession Frag with a specialization on tropical forecasting the thought of making a contribution is a welcome one. Just tossing the carrot out there. If not, I can respect that. Look forward to hearing more in the future either way. [8D]
![]()
You offered this a year or so ago at least if I remember correctly. Unfortunately a weather model is probably quite complex is it not...at least to retrofit?





Cheers gents. [8D]