Let's All Bow our Heads and Say Goodbye

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

User avatar
ravinhood
Posts: 3829
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2003 4:26 am

Let's All Bow our Heads and Say Goodbye

Post by ravinhood »

To the New England Patriots, ain't gonna be no 3 pete! [:D]
WE/I WANT 1:1 or something even 1:2 death animations in the KOIOS PANZER COMMAND SERIES don't forget Erik! ;) and Floating Paratroopers We grew up with Minor, Marginal and Decisive victories why rock the boat with Marginal, Decisive and Legendary?


User avatar
MikeBrough
Posts: 265
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:59 am
Location: Scotland

RE: Let's All Bow our Heads and Say Goodbye

Post by MikeBrough »

I'm a Scot but I've followed the Pats sice 1981 when I went out with a girl from Boston.

The romance is finally over.



Mike Brough
Proud to be an Arab

Be sceptical of the things you believe are false; be very sceptical of the things you believe are true.
Cpt Sherwood
Posts: 837
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2005 12:27 am
Location: A Very Nice Place in the USA

RE: Let's All Bow our Heads and Say Goodbye

Post by Cpt Sherwood »

ORIGINAL: ravinhood

To the New England Patriots, ain't gonna be no 3 pete! [:D]

I thought a party was in order. [:D] Do we make it a wake? [;)]
“Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.” ― Lucius Annaeus Seneca
User avatar
MikeBrough
Posts: 265
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:59 am
Location: Scotland

RE: Let's All Bow our Heads and Say Goodbye

Post by MikeBrough »

une partie, peut-etre.
Mike Brough
Proud to be an Arab

Be sceptical of the things you believe are false; be very sceptical of the things you believe are true.
User avatar
rhondabrwn
Posts: 2570
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2004 12:47 am
Location: Snowflake, Arizona

RE: Let's All Bow our Heads and Say Goodbye

Post by rhondabrwn »

And let's add an additional RIP for the Indianapolis Colts who blew another great season and chance at a Championship.

Never back Indianapolis teams... it's more heartbreaking than being a Cubs fan!

And on top of that I've got an abcessed tooth, swollen jaw, and no dentist closer than Flagstaff. Talk about a double dose of PAIN today!
Love & Peace,

Far Dareis Mai

My old Piczo site seems to be gone, so no more Navajo Nation pics :(
User avatar
JudgeDredd
Posts: 8362
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2003 7:28 pm
Location: Scotland

RE: Let's All Bow our Heads and Say Goodbye

Post by JudgeDredd »

But on a more positive note, the Broncos are through......weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Alba gu' brath
User avatar
old man of the sea
Posts: 274
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2004 2:01 pm
Location: Waynesboro, PA
Contact:

RE: Let's All Bow our Heads and Say Goodbye

Post by old man of the sea »

go steelers!!!!!!

E
"Point me to a 'civilised' part of the General Forum and I'll steer way clear of it." - Soddball

Some people can tell what time it is by looking at the sun, but I never have been able to make out the numbers.
civdiv
Posts: 30
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2006 11:23 pm

RE: Let's All Bow our Heads and Say Goodbye

Post by civdiv »

The Pats will be back next year. The injury bug really bit them this year. And they already started stockpiling draft picks during the last draft. The Colts really missed their chance.
Never fall in love with your plan
User avatar
ravinhood
Posts: 3829
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2003 4:26 am

RE: Let's All Bow our Heads and Say Goodbye

Post by ravinhood »

ORIGINAL: rhondabrwn

And let's add an additional RIP for the Indianapolis Colts who blew another great season and chance at a Championship.

Never back Indianapolis teams... it's more heartbreaking than being a Cubs fan!

And on top of that I've got an abcessed tooth, swollen jaw, and no dentist closer than Flagstaff. Talk about a double dose of PAIN today!


I have a theory, it's about a MANNING JINX: No Manning will ever see a superbowl. Archie didn't, Peyton blew a golden opportunity, losing at home like that to the Pittsburg, and his brother totally wiped by Carolina 23 to zippo. haha

Somehow this years Superbowl isn't going to be worth watching, not a Denver fan or Seattle fan (who the hell are they anyway? LOL) and only if Pittsburg and Carolina get in it would I watch it. I like both those teams.
WE/I WANT 1:1 or something even 1:2 death animations in the KOIOS PANZER COMMAND SERIES don't forget Erik! ;) and Floating Paratroopers We grew up with Minor, Marginal and Decisive victories why rock the boat with Marginal, Decisive and Legendary?


User avatar
watchtower
Posts: 845
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2004 8:32 pm
Location: Republic of Kilburn. London UK

RE: Let's All Bow our Heads and Say Goodbye

Post by watchtower »

And what has this got to do with wargames??


Vic - shut this rubbish down

otherwise I shall start a thread on the Mighty West Ham United FOOTBALL club.

That's real football.........etc....troll.....etc.......etc.........[:D][:D]
Image

User avatar
ShermanM4
Posts: 287
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2003 11:51 pm

RE: Let's All Bow our Heads and Say Goodbye

Post by ShermanM4 »

go steelers!!!!!!

No the only way the Broncos can be stopped now is by themselves. If Brady could not win at Mile High then Pittsburgh wont either. It will be awsome to see Denver and Seattle in the Super Bowl. Seattle used to be in the AFC West, and now they are coached by Mike Holmgren. Wait why does that name sound so familiar? Oh could it be that Denver's first Superbowl Victory ever was against Holmgren's Packers? OH Baby I can't wait to see them fall yet again!!!!!!!!!!!![:D][8D][:D][8D]
Image
"Perserverance and spirit have done wonders in all ages."

~General George Washington

User avatar
watchtower
Posts: 845
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2004 8:32 pm
Location: Republic of Kilburn. London UK

RE: Let's All Bow our Heads and Say Goodbye

Post by watchtower »

Yeah and West Ham beat Aston Villa away 2-1..................blah blah bleeeerg........ go to vince or............ about a million other sites with this rubbish......

Sorry not trying to self mod but........[:D]

FOOTBALL means use your feet not your little piggies.........LOL .

Sorry Doing that troll thing again [:D][:D][8D]

Its not me its the thread


VIC ----- SHUT IT DOWN .........
Image

User avatar
jnier
Posts: 292
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2002 10:00 am

RE: Let's All Bow our Heads and Say Goodbye

Post by jnier »

Go Black and Gold!
User avatar
watchtower
Posts: 845
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2004 8:32 pm
Location: Republic of Kilburn. London UK

RE: Let's All Bow our Heads and Say Goodbye

Post by watchtower »

WHUFC - " Your going home in West ham ambulance"

I'm forever blowing bubbles
Pretty bubbles in the air
They fly so high
They reach the sky
They're like West Ham they fade and die
Tottenham always running
Arsenal running too
So are Chelsea boot boys (we're the Chelsea boot boys)
They are running after you. (And we're running after you)

Image

User avatar
Zap
Posts: 3631
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 7:13 am
Location: LAS VEGAS TAKE A CHANCE

RE: Let's All Bow our Heads and Say Goodbye

Post by Zap »

European football has better battles in the stands then on the field.
User avatar
Zap
Posts: 3631
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 7:13 am
Location: LAS VEGAS TAKE A CHANCE

RE: Let's All Bow our Heads and Say Goodbye

Post by Zap »

I like the black and gold because i loved to watch them in their hayday.

But if I had to put money on the superbowl champs. I would maybe, go with Carolina or SeaHawks.
User avatar
watchtower
Posts: 845
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2004 8:32 pm
Location: Republic of Kilburn. London UK

RE: Let's All Bow our Heads and Say Goodbye

Post by watchtower »

I'm forever blowing bubbles,

Pretty bubbles in the air,

They fly so high,

Nearly reach the sky,

And like my dreams,

They fade and die,

Fortunes always hiding,

I looked everywhere,

I'm forever blowing bubbles,

Pretty bubbles in the air.




This was once said to be the greatest ever terraces song. To a West Ham fan it is the best song ever. It gets the crowd going and is played and sung at every home match. The Hammers faithful can always be heard singing this song loudly at away games.

and

West Ham ‘Till I Die.


I know I am,

I’m sure I am,

I’m West Ham till I die

REPEAT.




This firm favorite with the crowd and really shows a fan’s emotional tie to their club.

Come on you Irons.
Come on you Irons.

REPEAT.
his chant is seen as rallying call to the West Ham players and is chanted loudly at set pieces.

Claret and Blue Army

Alan Pardew's Claret and Blue Army,

WE HATE TOTTENHAM!

REPEAT.

This is another firm favorite amongst the West Ham faithful and is an excellent way to state the fact that we hate Spurs.


We Want Brown Out!

e Want Brown Out!

Say we want Brown out!

REPEAT.


This chant is sung by some of West Ham's fan’s who feel that our Chairman Terrence Brown has caused the demise of this amazing club.

Chants & Songs submitted by QAZ.

Oh east London!(Sung to the tune of ‘When the Saints go Marching in’)
Oh east London,Is wonderful,Oh east London is wonderful,It's full of t*ts, f*nny and West Ham,Oh east London is wonderful…
Chim chiminee Chim chiminee,Chim chiminee,Chim chim cheroot,We are those b*stards in claret and blue!
Everywhere we go
Everywhere we go,People wanna know,Who the hell we are,We are the West Ham,Oh-oh oh-oh,West Ham United,And you are invited,To Upton Park,To have a row,Millwall,(generally followed by),We hate Millwall,And we hate Millwall,We are the Millwall haters.
One nil to the Cockney Boys
One nil to the Cockney Boys,One nil to the Cockney Boys!REPEAT.

The Blue Flag
Up your arse and up your arse,Stick the blue flag up your arse,
From Stamford Bridge to Upton Park,We'll stick the blue flag up your arse, Six foot two Six foot two,Eyes are blue,Billy Bonds is after you!

I Remember Wembley
I remember Wembley,When West Ham beat West Germany,Martin one and Geoffrey three,And Bobby got his OBE,I remember Wembley,When West Ham beat West Germany!
Claret and Blue Claret and Blue,You're having a laugh!REPEAT.
This song is sung to Burnley FC fans at Turf Moor (now we're back in the same division as them!)
And finally - on a positive note for this season - sung in the BML...

Ee eye ee eye ee eye oh,Up the football we will go,When we get promoted,This is what we'll sing,We are West Ham, we are West Ham,Pardew is our king! Chants & Songs submitted by Dan M Here are a selection of songs & chants for individual players. Bobby Zamora
Zamora woah,

Zamora woah,

He came from White Hart Lane

He's better than Jermain!
REPEAT.

This one is sung by The Hammers faithful when, West Ham through and through, Bobby Zamora scores or sets up a goal.


Nigel Reo-coker - Hokey Cokey



You put your left arm in,

Your left arm out,

In out, in out,

You shake it all about,

You do the Reo-Coker and you turn around,

That's what its all about,

Oooohh Reo-Coker,

Oooohh Reo-Coker,

Oooohh Reo-Coker,

Knees bend, arms stretch, ra ra ra.

(Repeat until fade)



A good, fun song that should be sung more often. Nigel is a top, young, english talent and now belongs at West ham.




Matty Etherington



Oh Matty Matty, Matty Matty Etherington.
REPEAT.


A good song to show our appreciation for probably our best midfielder.

Chants & Songs submitted by QAZ.





Ludek Miklosko
My name is Ludek Miklosko,I come from near Moscow,I play for a team called West Ham,And the people I meet,When I walk down the street,Say "Hey big fella - what's your name?",My name is... In tribute to our great bouncing Czech – This song is still sung occasionally when he is seen near the pitch

Sergei Rebrov

(Sung to the tune of ‘My old man's a dustman’)

Oh Mr Sergei Rebrov,We got him on a free,Before he played for Tottenham,He was better than Henry,His last club was a shambles,They treated him like sh*te,But now he plays for West Ham,He's f*cking dynamite!
John Moncur

He's here he's there,He's every-f*cking-where,John Moncur,John Moncur! Nigel Reo Coker(Sung to the tune of ‘Do the conga’)Doo doo doo,Nigel Reo Coker!REPEAT.
Frank Lampard
I'm dreaming of a Frank Lampard,Just like the one at Elland Road,When the ball came over,And Frank fell over,And scored the f*cking winning goal,Winning goal!

This song is sung in honour of Frank Lampard Senior scoring in the 1980 FA Cup semi-final. Chants & Songs submitted by Dan M.

Image

User avatar
watchtower
Posts: 845
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2004 8:32 pm
Location: Republic of Kilburn. London UK

RE: Let's All Bow our Heads and Say Goodbye

Post by watchtower »

What do you lot in the usa sing????

HA

Come over ere we will sort you out
Image

User avatar
Zap
Posts: 3631
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 7:13 am
Location: LAS VEGAS TAKE A CHANCE

RE: Let's All Bow our Heads and Say Goodbye

Post by Zap »

You must be going for another milestone for posts.
User avatar
watchtower
Posts: 845
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2004 8:32 pm
Location: Republic of Kilburn. London UK

RE: Let's All Bow our Heads and Say Goodbye

Post by watchtower »

nah just a boring night - finishing of the Xmas turkey as stew and hating USA folks abusing the term "football" [:D][:D]
Image

Post Reply

Return to “General Discussion”