Let's All Bow our Heads and Say Goodbye
Moderator: maddog986
Let's All Bow our Heads and Say Goodbye
To the New England Patriots, ain't gonna be no 3 pete! [:D]
WE/I WANT 1:1 or something even 1:2 death animations in the KOIOS PANZER COMMAND SERIES don't forget Erik!
and Floating Paratroopers We grew up with Minor, Marginal and Decisive victories why rock the boat with Marginal, Decisive and Legendary?
- MikeBrough
- Posts: 265
- Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:59 am
- Location: Scotland
RE: Let's All Bow our Heads and Say Goodbye
I'm a Scot but I've followed the Pats sice 1981 when I went out with a girl from Boston.
The romance is finally over.
The romance is finally over.
Mike Brough
Proud to be an Arab
Be sceptical of the things you believe are false; be very sceptical of the things you believe are true.
Proud to be an Arab
Be sceptical of the things you believe are false; be very sceptical of the things you believe are true.
-
Cpt Sherwood
- Posts: 837
- Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2005 12:27 am
- Location: A Very Nice Place in the USA
RE: Let's All Bow our Heads and Say Goodbye
ORIGINAL: ravinhood
To the New England Patriots, ain't gonna be no 3 pete! [:D]
I thought a party was in order. [:D] Do we make it a wake? [;)]
“Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.” ― Lucius Annaeus Seneca
- MikeBrough
- Posts: 265
- Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:59 am
- Location: Scotland
RE: Let's All Bow our Heads and Say Goodbye
une partie, peut-etre.
Mike Brough
Proud to be an Arab
Be sceptical of the things you believe are false; be very sceptical of the things you believe are true.
Proud to be an Arab
Be sceptical of the things you believe are false; be very sceptical of the things you believe are true.
- rhondabrwn
- Posts: 2570
- Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2004 12:47 am
- Location: Snowflake, Arizona
RE: Let's All Bow our Heads and Say Goodbye
And let's add an additional RIP for the Indianapolis Colts who blew another great season and chance at a Championship.
Never back Indianapolis teams... it's more heartbreaking than being a Cubs fan!
And on top of that I've got an abcessed tooth, swollen jaw, and no dentist closer than Flagstaff. Talk about a double dose of PAIN today!
Never back Indianapolis teams... it's more heartbreaking than being a Cubs fan!

And on top of that I've got an abcessed tooth, swollen jaw, and no dentist closer than Flagstaff. Talk about a double dose of PAIN today!
Love & Peace,
Far Dareis Mai
My old Piczo site seems to be gone, so no more Navajo Nation pics
Far Dareis Mai
My old Piczo site seems to be gone, so no more Navajo Nation pics
- JudgeDredd
- Posts: 8362
- Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2003 7:28 pm
- Location: Scotland
RE: Let's All Bow our Heads and Say Goodbye
But on a more positive note, the Broncos are through......weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Alba gu' brath
- old man of the sea
- Posts: 274
- Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2004 2:01 pm
- Location: Waynesboro, PA
- Contact:
RE: Let's All Bow our Heads and Say Goodbye
go steelers!!!!!!
E
E
"Point me to a 'civilised' part of the General Forum and I'll steer way clear of it." - Soddball
Some people can tell what time it is by looking at the sun, but I never have been able to make out the numbers.
Some people can tell what time it is by looking at the sun, but I never have been able to make out the numbers.
RE: Let's All Bow our Heads and Say Goodbye
The Pats will be back next year. The injury bug really bit them this year. And they already started stockpiling draft picks during the last draft. The Colts really missed their chance.
Never fall in love with your plan
RE: Let's All Bow our Heads and Say Goodbye
ORIGINAL: rhondabrwn
And let's add an additional RIP for the Indianapolis Colts who blew another great season and chance at a Championship.
Never back Indianapolis teams... it's more heartbreaking than being a Cubs fan!
And on top of that I've got an abcessed tooth, swollen jaw, and no dentist closer than Flagstaff. Talk about a double dose of PAIN today!
I have a theory, it's about a MANNING JINX: No Manning will ever see a superbowl. Archie didn't, Peyton blew a golden opportunity, losing at home like that to the Pittsburg, and his brother totally wiped by Carolina 23 to zippo. haha
Somehow this years Superbowl isn't going to be worth watching, not a Denver fan or Seattle fan (who the hell are they anyway? LOL) and only if Pittsburg and Carolina get in it would I watch it. I like both those teams.
WE/I WANT 1:1 or something even 1:2 death animations in the KOIOS PANZER COMMAND SERIES don't forget Erik!
and Floating Paratroopers We grew up with Minor, Marginal and Decisive victories why rock the boat with Marginal, Decisive and Legendary?
- watchtower
- Posts: 845
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2004 8:32 pm
- Location: Republic of Kilburn. London UK
RE: Let's All Bow our Heads and Say Goodbye
And what has this got to do with wargames??
Vic - shut this rubbish down
otherwise I shall start a thread on the Mighty West Ham United FOOTBALL club.
That's real football.........etc....troll.....etc.......etc.........[:D][:D]
Vic - shut this rubbish down
otherwise I shall start a thread on the Mighty West Ham United FOOTBALL club.
That's real football.........etc....troll.....etc.......etc.........[:D][:D]
RE: Let's All Bow our Heads and Say Goodbye
go steelers!!!!!!
No the only way the Broncos can be stopped now is by themselves. If Brady could not win at Mile High then Pittsburgh wont either. It will be awsome to see Denver and Seattle in the Super Bowl. Seattle used to be in the AFC West, and now they are coached by Mike Holmgren. Wait why does that name sound so familiar? Oh could it be that Denver's first Superbowl Victory ever was against Holmgren's Packers? OH Baby I can't wait to see them fall yet again!!!!!!!!!!!![:D][8D][:D][8D]

"Perserverance and spirit have done wonders in all ages."
~General George Washington
- watchtower
- Posts: 845
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2004 8:32 pm
- Location: Republic of Kilburn. London UK
RE: Let's All Bow our Heads and Say Goodbye
Yeah and West Ham beat Aston Villa away 2-1..................blah blah bleeeerg........ go to vince or............ about a million other sites with this rubbish......
Sorry not trying to self mod but........[:D]
FOOTBALL means use your feet not your little piggies.........LOL .
Sorry Doing that troll thing again [:D][:D][8D]
Its not me its the thread
VIC ----- SHUT IT DOWN .........
Sorry not trying to self mod but........[:D]
FOOTBALL means use your feet not your little piggies.........LOL .
Sorry Doing that troll thing again [:D][:D][8D]
Its not me its the thread
VIC ----- SHUT IT DOWN .........
RE: Let's All Bow our Heads and Say Goodbye
Go Black and Gold!
- watchtower
- Posts: 845
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2004 8:32 pm
- Location: Republic of Kilburn. London UK
RE: Let's All Bow our Heads and Say Goodbye
WHUFC - " Your going home in West ham ambulance"
I'm forever blowing bubbles
Pretty bubbles in the air
They fly so high
They reach the sky
They're like West Ham they fade and die
Tottenham always running
Arsenal running too
So are Chelsea boot boys (we're the Chelsea boot boys)
They are running after you. (And we're running after you)
I'm forever blowing bubbles
Pretty bubbles in the air
They fly so high
They reach the sky
They're like West Ham they fade and die
Tottenham always running
Arsenal running too
So are Chelsea boot boys (we're the Chelsea boot boys)
They are running after you. (And we're running after you)
RE: Let's All Bow our Heads and Say Goodbye
European football has better battles in the stands then on the field.
RE: Let's All Bow our Heads and Say Goodbye
I like the black and gold because i loved to watch them in their hayday.
But if I had to put money on the superbowl champs. I would maybe, go with Carolina or SeaHawks.
But if I had to put money on the superbowl champs. I would maybe, go with Carolina or SeaHawks.
- watchtower
- Posts: 845
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2004 8:32 pm
- Location: Republic of Kilburn. London UK
RE: Let's All Bow our Heads and Say Goodbye
I'm forever blowing bubbles,
Pretty bubbles in the air,
They fly so high,
Nearly reach the sky,
And like my dreams,
They fade and die,
Fortunes always hiding,
I looked everywhere,
I'm forever blowing bubbles,
Pretty bubbles in the air.
This was once said to be the greatest ever terraces song. To a West Ham fan it is the best song ever. It gets the crowd going and is played and sung at every home match. The Hammers faithful can always be heard singing this song loudly at away games.
and
West Ham ‘Till I Die.
I know I am,
I’m sure I am,
I’m West Ham till I die
REPEAT.
This firm favorite with the crowd and really shows a fan’s emotional tie to their club.
Come on you Irons.
Come on you Irons.
REPEAT.
his chant is seen as rallying call to the West Ham players and is chanted loudly at set pieces.
Claret and Blue Army
Alan Pardew's Claret and Blue Army,
WE HATE TOTTENHAM!
REPEAT.
This is another firm favorite amongst the West Ham faithful and is an excellent way to state the fact that we hate Spurs.
We Want Brown Out!
e Want Brown Out!
Say we want Brown out!
REPEAT.
This chant is sung by some of West Ham's fan’s who feel that our Chairman Terrence Brown has caused the demise of this amazing club.
Chants & Songs submitted by QAZ.
Oh east London!(Sung to the tune of ‘When the Saints go Marching in’)
Oh east London,Is wonderful,Oh east London is wonderful,It's full of t*ts, f*nny and West Ham,Oh east London is wonderful…
Chim chiminee Chim chiminee,Chim chiminee,Chim chim cheroot,We are those b*stards in claret and blue!
Everywhere we go
Everywhere we go,People wanna know,Who the hell we are,We are the West Ham,Oh-oh oh-oh,West Ham United,And you are invited,To Upton Park,To have a row,Millwall,(generally followed by),We hate Millwall,And we hate Millwall,We are the Millwall haters.
One nil to the Cockney Boys
One nil to the Cockney Boys,One nil to the Cockney Boys!REPEAT.
The Blue Flag
Up your arse and up your arse,Stick the blue flag up your arse,
From Stamford Bridge to Upton Park,We'll stick the blue flag up your arse, Six foot two Six foot two,Eyes are blue,Billy Bonds is after you!
I Remember Wembley
I remember Wembley,When West Ham beat West Germany,Martin one and Geoffrey three,And Bobby got his OBE,I remember Wembley,When West Ham beat West Germany!
Claret and Blue Claret and Blue,You're having a laugh!REPEAT.
This song is sung to Burnley FC fans at Turf Moor (now we're back in the same division as them!)
And finally - on a positive note for this season - sung in the BML...
Ee eye ee eye ee eye oh,Up the football we will go,When we get promoted,This is what we'll sing,We are West Ham, we are West Ham,Pardew is our king! Chants & Songs submitted by Dan M Here are a selection of songs & chants for individual players. Bobby Zamora
Zamora woah,
Zamora woah,
He came from White Hart Lane
He's better than Jermain!
REPEAT.
This one is sung by The Hammers faithful when, West Ham through and through, Bobby Zamora scores or sets up a goal.
Nigel Reo-coker - Hokey Cokey
You put your left arm in,
Your left arm out,
In out, in out,
You shake it all about,
You do the Reo-Coker and you turn around,
That's what its all about,
Oooohh Reo-Coker,
Oooohh Reo-Coker,
Oooohh Reo-Coker,
Knees bend, arms stretch, ra ra ra.
(Repeat until fade)
A good, fun song that should be sung more often. Nigel is a top, young, english talent and now belongs at West ham.
Matty Etherington
Oh Matty Matty, Matty Matty Etherington.
REPEAT.
A good song to show our appreciation for probably our best midfielder.
Chants & Songs submitted by QAZ.
Ludek Miklosko
My name is Ludek Miklosko,I come from near Moscow,I play for a team called West Ham,And the people I meet,When I walk down the street,Say "Hey big fella - what's your name?",My name is... In tribute to our great bouncing Czech – This song is still sung occasionally when he is seen near the pitch
Sergei Rebrov
(Sung to the tune of ‘My old man's a dustman’)
Oh Mr Sergei Rebrov,We got him on a free,Before he played for Tottenham,He was better than Henry,His last club was a shambles,They treated him like sh*te,But now he plays for West Ham,He's f*cking dynamite!
John Moncur
He's here he's there,He's every-f*cking-where,John Moncur,John Moncur! Nigel Reo Coker(Sung to the tune of ‘Do the conga’)Doo doo doo,Nigel Reo Coker!REPEAT.
Frank Lampard
I'm dreaming of a Frank Lampard,Just like the one at Elland Road,When the ball came over,And Frank fell over,And scored the f*cking winning goal,Winning goal!
This song is sung in honour of Frank Lampard Senior scoring in the 1980 FA Cup semi-final. Chants & Songs submitted by Dan M.
Pretty bubbles in the air,
They fly so high,
Nearly reach the sky,
And like my dreams,
They fade and die,
Fortunes always hiding,
I looked everywhere,
I'm forever blowing bubbles,
Pretty bubbles in the air.
This was once said to be the greatest ever terraces song. To a West Ham fan it is the best song ever. It gets the crowd going and is played and sung at every home match. The Hammers faithful can always be heard singing this song loudly at away games.
and
West Ham ‘Till I Die.
I know I am,
I’m sure I am,
I’m West Ham till I die
REPEAT.
This firm favorite with the crowd and really shows a fan’s emotional tie to their club.
Come on you Irons.
Come on you Irons.
REPEAT.
his chant is seen as rallying call to the West Ham players and is chanted loudly at set pieces.
Claret and Blue Army
Alan Pardew's Claret and Blue Army,
WE HATE TOTTENHAM!
REPEAT.
This is another firm favorite amongst the West Ham faithful and is an excellent way to state the fact that we hate Spurs.
We Want Brown Out!
e Want Brown Out!
Say we want Brown out!
REPEAT.
This chant is sung by some of West Ham's fan’s who feel that our Chairman Terrence Brown has caused the demise of this amazing club.
Chants & Songs submitted by QAZ.
Oh east London!(Sung to the tune of ‘When the Saints go Marching in’)
Oh east London,Is wonderful,Oh east London is wonderful,It's full of t*ts, f*nny and West Ham,Oh east London is wonderful…
Chim chiminee Chim chiminee,Chim chiminee,Chim chim cheroot,We are those b*stards in claret and blue!
Everywhere we go
Everywhere we go,People wanna know,Who the hell we are,We are the West Ham,Oh-oh oh-oh,West Ham United,And you are invited,To Upton Park,To have a row,Millwall,(generally followed by),We hate Millwall,And we hate Millwall,We are the Millwall haters.
One nil to the Cockney Boys
One nil to the Cockney Boys,One nil to the Cockney Boys!REPEAT.
The Blue Flag
Up your arse and up your arse,Stick the blue flag up your arse,
From Stamford Bridge to Upton Park,We'll stick the blue flag up your arse, Six foot two Six foot two,Eyes are blue,Billy Bonds is after you!
I Remember Wembley
I remember Wembley,When West Ham beat West Germany,Martin one and Geoffrey three,And Bobby got his OBE,I remember Wembley,When West Ham beat West Germany!
Claret and Blue Claret and Blue,You're having a laugh!REPEAT.
This song is sung to Burnley FC fans at Turf Moor (now we're back in the same division as them!)
And finally - on a positive note for this season - sung in the BML...
Ee eye ee eye ee eye oh,Up the football we will go,When we get promoted,This is what we'll sing,We are West Ham, we are West Ham,Pardew is our king! Chants & Songs submitted by Dan M Here are a selection of songs & chants for individual players. Bobby Zamora
Zamora woah,
Zamora woah,
He came from White Hart Lane
He's better than Jermain!
REPEAT.
This one is sung by The Hammers faithful when, West Ham through and through, Bobby Zamora scores or sets up a goal.
Nigel Reo-coker - Hokey Cokey
You put your left arm in,
Your left arm out,
In out, in out,
You shake it all about,
You do the Reo-Coker and you turn around,
That's what its all about,
Oooohh Reo-Coker,
Oooohh Reo-Coker,
Oooohh Reo-Coker,
Knees bend, arms stretch, ra ra ra.
(Repeat until fade)
A good, fun song that should be sung more often. Nigel is a top, young, english talent and now belongs at West ham.
Matty Etherington
Oh Matty Matty, Matty Matty Etherington.
REPEAT.
A good song to show our appreciation for probably our best midfielder.
Chants & Songs submitted by QAZ.
Ludek Miklosko
My name is Ludek Miklosko,I come from near Moscow,I play for a team called West Ham,And the people I meet,When I walk down the street,Say "Hey big fella - what's your name?",My name is... In tribute to our great bouncing Czech – This song is still sung occasionally when he is seen near the pitch
Sergei Rebrov
(Sung to the tune of ‘My old man's a dustman’)
Oh Mr Sergei Rebrov,We got him on a free,Before he played for Tottenham,He was better than Henry,His last club was a shambles,They treated him like sh*te,But now he plays for West Ham,He's f*cking dynamite!
John Moncur
He's here he's there,He's every-f*cking-where,John Moncur,John Moncur! Nigel Reo Coker(Sung to the tune of ‘Do the conga’)Doo doo doo,Nigel Reo Coker!REPEAT.
Frank Lampard
I'm dreaming of a Frank Lampard,Just like the one at Elland Road,When the ball came over,And Frank fell over,And scored the f*cking winning goal,Winning goal!
This song is sung in honour of Frank Lampard Senior scoring in the 1980 FA Cup semi-final. Chants & Songs submitted by Dan M.
- watchtower
- Posts: 845
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2004 8:32 pm
- Location: Republic of Kilburn. London UK
RE: Let's All Bow our Heads and Say Goodbye
What do you lot in the usa sing????
HA
Come over ere we will sort you out
HA
Come over ere we will sort you out
RE: Let's All Bow our Heads and Say Goodbye
You must be going for another milestone for posts.
- watchtower
- Posts: 845
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2004 8:32 pm
- Location: Republic of Kilburn. London UK
RE: Let's All Bow our Heads and Say Goodbye
nah just a boring night - finishing of the Xmas turkey as stew and hating USA folks abusing the term "football" [:D][:D]






