Search found 14 matches

by drdespair
Thu Oct 16, 2003 12:52 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: fans of hidden and dangerous
Replies: 29
Views: 883

<t>Marc, Just wondering what exactly you have on your "evergreens" shelf? <br/>
<br/>
H&D is a great game, a lot of the bugs are fixed in this new version, and its still exciting as hell even with the outdated graphics (but not really that outdated). Its the only game I know that actualy tried to ...
by drdespair
Tue Oct 14, 2003 12:15 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: New Great Source of Images!
Replies: 1
Views: 69

New Great Source of Images!

<r>Wow.. I am impressed.. was able to get the footage of the "Red Devil's crossing the German frontier" on the first try.. <E>:)</E> with SOUND!!<br/>
<br/>
<URL url="http://www.britishpathe.com/"><s>[url]</s>http://www.britishpathe.com/<e>[/url]</e></URL><br/>
<br/>
Previews are full length and ...
by drdespair
Fri Oct 10, 2003 6:46 pm
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: Simple questions...
Replies: 8
Views: 132

<t>From what I was able to hear, is that ther OOB for V8 is finished, however there are a few changes that might be included for the mech file which are not yet delivired, and then its realy up to Matrix to release the two, my guess they will release it at the same time as the new MC, just because ...
by drdespair
Fri Oct 10, 2003 12:55 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: If the power went out, and stayed that way, would you be screwed for work?
Replies: 29
Views: 634

<r>I find this paranoid understanding of a world without electicity quite ammusing, I dont need to say that there is still quite a nice percentage number of people living in the world without electricity, or at least not a constant supply of it, and strangely there is no panic there, or lack off ...
by drdespair
Fri Oct 10, 2003 12:38 am
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: SPWAW - Metric?
Replies: 2
Views: 76

SPWAW - Metric?

Just curious is there is any way to change the data to metric? I am not realy upto speed with all these MPHs and yards and ....

Thanks!
by drdespair
Thu Oct 09, 2003 6:23 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Half-Life 2 Code Stolen
Replies: 14
Views: 460

<t>For one, HL2 would never reciave this kind of coverage if nothing happened, if they acted like every other corporate entity, and did not comment on the security breach they would not get so much FREE advertising. Oh and by the way.. a security expert will tell you right away that telling the ...
by drdespair
Thu Oct 09, 2003 1:58 am
Forum: Mega-Campaigns for SP:WaW
Topic: Question on mega campaigns
Replies: 3
Views: 133

<t>There is no mega campaign(MC) included in the download version, I think on the CD version there used to be a sample MC or so it said in the manual.<br/>
<br/>
To get the MC's you have to order them from the e-store, two are available for download, one is only on CD, and there is another one which ...
by drdespair
Thu Oct 09, 2003 1:10 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Half-Life 2 Code Stolen
Replies: 14
Views: 460

<t>The only things I can say is that its very sad that the release is moved again.. (closer to DoomIII... strange).. but I dont blame the Russian hacker (for the extra delay anyway).. the thing is they have a lot of skill, but no real outlet for their minds, I know a few Russian university med ...
by drdespair
Wed Oct 08, 2003 11:10 pm
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: Favorite Mega?
Replies: 11
Views: 175

<r>The Lost Victories and the Desert Fox are available as download purchases, WatchTower is not (is it because it includes SPWAW??) I hope 101st Screaming Eagles MC will be for download also, it doesnt make sense to pay shipping charges that equal the cost of the game to get it in Europe <E>;)</E ...
by drdespair
Wed Oct 08, 2003 10:05 pm
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: Mg's and movement
Replies: 7
Views: 277

<r>Screaming Eagles Mega Campaign is that the next one we are waiting for? <E>;)</E><br/>
<br/>
Will that be released with the SPWW 8.0? (PS... when is that coming out.. I thought I heard something about it already being delivered to Matrix, awaiting approval... would be nice to know if we will see ...
by drdespair
Tue Oct 07, 2003 4:16 pm
Forum: Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers
Topic: SP:WaW won't run on XP
Replies: 11
Views: 253

<r>RTFM!<br/>
<br/>
I just found the answer to my own question...............<br/>
<br/>
&#8226; Movement Delay &#8211; This value determines how long a pause occurs between frames of animation in movement. This means that a high value will cause units to appear to move slowly from hex to hex, while ...
by drdespair
Mon Oct 06, 2003 4:18 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: GAMES THAT SHOULD BE REDONE
Replies: 64
Views: 2380

<t>I beliave there is something from Shrapnel that is in essence a board game engine, I dont realy know any detail on it though.. <br/>
<br/>
X-Com was a great tactical squad game, I still remember how excited I was when I found out that you could research alien weapons that you collect on the ...
by drdespair
Sat Oct 04, 2003 9:26 pm
Forum: Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers
Topic: SP:WaW won't run on XP
Replies: 11
Views: 253

<t>I am just starting with SPWAW so I dont know all, bt the animations seems to be running ok, and the shooting seems to be in sync, but when the unit moves it just basicaly jumps over all the hex, and the sound continues playing like its still moving. Its a bit straning since they say they ...
by drdespair
Sat Oct 04, 2003 11:45 am
Forum: Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers
Topic: SP:WaW won't run on XP
Replies: 11
Views: 253

<t>Everything seems to be working ok for me without any compatibility setting, however the zipping units are still there.. is that a system issue? Since Paul Vebber said that they developed on XP I assume that would have made it CPU independent?? so why then do my units jump from one place to ...

Go to advanced search