What games are you eagerly anticipating?

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

User avatar
sprior
Posts: 8298
Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2002 11:38 pm
Location: Portsmouth, UK

RE: What games are you eagerly anticipating?

Post by sprior »

Combat Mission: Battle for Normandy

I was until I saw the entire Commonwealth contribution has been left out.
"Grown ups are what's left when skool is finished."
"History started badly and hav been geting steadily worse."
- Nigel Molesworth.

Image
User avatar
Hertston
Posts: 3317
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2002 3:45 pm
Location: Cornwall, UK

RE: What games are you eagerly anticipating?

Post by Hertston »

ORIGINAL: sprior

I was until I saw the entire Commonwealth contribution has been left out.

No so much 'left out' as being the obvious subject for DLC, I suspect!
User avatar
JudgeDredd
Posts: 8362
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2003 7:28 pm
Location: Scotland

RE: What games are you eagerly anticipating?

Post by JudgeDredd »

^ agreed...they'll show up - just as expansions.
Alba gu' brath
User avatar
ilovestrategy
Posts: 3614
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 8:41 pm
Location: San Diego
Contact:

RE: What games are you eagerly anticipating?

Post by ilovestrategy »

ORIGINAL: JudgeDredd

^ agreed...they'll show up - just as expansions.


I miss real expansions.
After 16 years, Civ II still has me in it's clutches LOL!!!
Now CIV IV has me in it's evil clutches!
Image
User avatar
Greybriar
Posts: 1158
Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:54 am

RE: What games are you eagerly anticipating?

Post by Greybriar »

ORIGINAL: ilovestrategy

ORIGINAL: JudgeDredd

^ agreed...they'll show up - just as expansions.


I miss real expansions.
Then don't buy DLC. [;)]
This war is not about slavery. --Robert E. Lee
diablo1
Posts: 994
Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:58 pm

RE: What games are you eagerly anticipating?

Post by diablo1 »

ORIGINAL: JudgeDredd

^ agreed...they'll show up - just as expansions.

Yes and $25 a pop expansions "each". So instead of a $35 game like Combat Mission Beyond Overlord you'll be paying $125 time all the modules are released for CM:Normandy
X3:Universe of games rules them all!! Xtra coming soon X3:REBIRTH 4th qtr 2011 YAY!
User avatar
ilovestrategy
Posts: 3614
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 8:41 pm
Location: San Diego
Contact:

RE: What games are you eagerly anticipating?

Post by ilovestrategy »

ORIGINAL: Greybriar

ORIGINAL: ilovestrategy

ORIGINAL: JudgeDredd

^ agreed...they'll show up - just as expansions.


I miss real expansions.
Then don't buy DLC. [;)]


I don't.
After 16 years, Civ II still has me in it's clutches LOL!!!
Now CIV IV has me in it's evil clutches!
Image
unclean
Posts: 163
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:27 am

RE: What games are you eagerly anticipating?

Post by unclean »

http://dungeons-game.com/

It's a spiritual successor to Dungeon Keeper, and made by the guys who put together Tropico 3.
I'm pretty for it.
User avatar
ilovestrategy
Posts: 3614
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 8:41 pm
Location: San Diego
Contact:

RE: What games are you eagerly anticipating?

Post by ilovestrategy »

ORIGINAL: unclean

http://dungeons-game.com/

It's a spiritual successor to Dungeon Keeper, and made by the guys who put together Tropico 3.
I'm pretty for it.
That looks kinda cool. I loved Dungeon Keeper. It was so out of the box. Those pesky adventurers!
After 16 years, Civ II still has me in it's clutches LOL!!!
Now CIV IV has me in it's evil clutches!
Image
User avatar
triarius
Posts: 37
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:52 am
Location: Belgium
Contact:

RE: What games are you eagerly anticipating?

Post by triarius »

Close Combat Modern Tactics with a feature to save a game and rebel forces that don't run for cover as soon as somebody shouts "boo".
User avatar
doomtrader
Posts: 5319
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:21 am
Location: Poland
Contact:

RE: What games are you eagerly anticipating?

Post by doomtrader »

Test Drive Unlimited 2, or rather some free time when I'll be able to play it.
User avatar
parusski
Posts: 4789
Joined: Mon May 08, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Jackson Tn
Contact:

RE: What games are you eagerly anticipating?

Post by parusski »

I'm shivering with anticipation for Gary Grigsby's WitE--OH, I have it...still a thrilling thought.

Eagerly awaiting the release of World in Flames. Of course I realize MWiF is not a real game. It's just some crack these guys hooked us on. But if World in Flames really was a game to be released while I still live then I would start saving to buy it, 'cause if you think GG WitE was expensive...whooohoo.

Panzer Corps is a game I also look forward to purchasing.

And of course CIV VI.
"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman
User avatar
Shark7
Posts: 7936
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:11 pm
Location: The Big Nowhere

RE: What games are you eagerly anticipating?

Post by Shark7 »

I think the two I am most looking forward to for 2011 are Dragon Age II and Mass Effect 3 (are you surprised that I love RPGs?).
Distant Worlds Fan

'When in doubt...attack!'
Post Reply

Return to “General Discussion”