OT Dating 101 for those new to the scene..
Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition
- Cap Mandrake
- Posts: 20737
- Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2002 8:37 am
- Location: Southern California
RE: OT Dating 101 for those new to the scene..
ORIGINAL: LoBaron
ORIGINAL: Admiral Mitscher
I feel for your opponent, as I would class this as extreme psychological warfare. [;)]
Also for some strange reason, Nemo121's avatar mask keeps popping into my mind, when I think of a naked male pic. [:D]
And now, for some strange reason, Admmiral Mitscher´s face pops into my mind when I think of the face behind Nemo´s mask.
This getting very, very strange. Talk about psychological warfare...
More like psycotic warefare [:'(]
If it ain't broke, don't fix it!
- Grfin Zeppelin
- Posts: 1514
- Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:22 pm
- Location: Germany
RE: OT Dating 101 for those new to the scene..
If he has as much dumb spam in his folder as me it would be actualy fun.ORIGINAL: Cap Mandrake
At least he didnt hit the "Reply All" button. [:)]

- TulliusDetritus
- Posts: 5581
- Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 1:49 am
- Location: The Zone™
RE: OT Dating 101 for those new to the scene..
In fact sending raunchy emails is a massive internet activity. I have some friends who do that. And I'm pretty certain most of you can say the same. I'm thinking about the spammeeeeeeeeeeers... instead of sending the link of a "funny" video they send the bloody video instead (4 megas)... collapsing your email thing in the process. For some reason they want to make sure you SEE the f*cking video! You might not click on the link and watch it...
I delete these emails on sight.
And then there was this story about an American guy (somehow related to the football sport, therefore a known, public person). By mistake he sent filthy emails to the wrong people (instead of his chums)... sport authorities, even senators if I remember correctly... I can't find the link though.
I delete these emails on sight.
And then there was this story about an American guy (somehow related to the football sport, therefore a known, public person). By mistake he sent filthy emails to the wrong people (instead of his chums)... sport authorities, even senators if I remember correctly... I can't find the link though.
"Hitler is a horrible sexual degenerate, a dangerous fool" - Mussolini, circa 1934
RE: OT Dating 101 for those new to the scene..
I needed a good laugh at someone else's expense [:D] but I probably would have told my opponent that yes it was meant for him to show the IJ how big American's are in a psyops kinda way though I would've then done a ps saying the above msg was done sarcastically based off an episode of South Park but was meant for someone else as he said.
- JohnDillworth
- Posts: 3104
- Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:22 pm
RE: OT Dating 101 for those new to the scene..
Our policy at work (we get some Freedom of Information Act requests) is to never put anything in an email that you would not put on the back of a postcard. So my advise to you is if it's not bigger than a postcard, don't put it in an email [:D]
Today I come bearing an olive branch in one hand, and the freedom fighter's gun in the other. Do not let the olive branch fall from my hand. I repeat, do not let the olive branch fall from my hand. - Yasser Arafat Speech to UN General Assembly
RE: OT Dating 101 for those new to the scene..
ORIGINAL: GreyJoy
I was in a post office when i read this....
Man, i started to laugh loud!!![:D][:D][:D]
Thx for sharing! Cool story!
For what is worth i sometimes send strange pics to my Pbem Opponent, right Rader? [:D]
Yeah, Greyjoy sends me naughty pictures of himself all the time.
I was going to ask permission to post the penguin one from last night, but I didn't want to scar anyone else's innocence. Anyone object? He isn't exactly nude...
RE: OT Dating 101 for those new to the scene..
Mitscher, *shudder* [:D]
John Dillworth: "I had GreyJoy check my spelling and he said it was fine."
Well, that's that settled then.
Well, that's that settled then.
- CaptBeefheart
- Posts: 2627
- Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2003 2:42 am
- Location: Seoul, Korea
RE: OT Dating 101 for those new to the scene..
Ddog: Thanks for the chuckle. At least you didn't send it by Twitter by mistake.
Cheers,
CC
Cheers,
CC
Beer, because barley makes lousy bread.
RE: OT Dating 101 for those new to the scene..
ORIGINAL: Cap Mandrake
At least he didnt hit the "Reply All" button. [:)]
[:D]
I heard that happened to somebody with a very private message to Justin Bie

Oops sorry. Couldn´t hold it back.

RE: OT Dating 101 for those new to the scene..
CRAZY! Good for laugh though.

Member: Treaty, Reluctant Admiral and Between the Storms Mod Team.
RE: OT Dating 101 for those new to the scene..
I think only embarrassing email I have sent was when I made typo on last line..."Retards"..instead of "Regards"...[:D]
"To meaningless French Idealism, Liberty, Fraternity and Equality...we answer with German Realism, Infantry, Cavalry and Artillery" -Prince von Bülov, 1870-


RE: OT Dating 101 for those new to the scene..
What do I do with this pic of the USS Johnson? It looks like a midget sub with a wig.
Occasionally, and randomly, problems and solutions collide. The probability of these collisions is inversely related to the number of committees working on the solutions. -- Me.
- Cap Mandrake
- Posts: 20737
- Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2002 8:37 am
- Location: Southern California
RE: OT Dating 101 for those new to the scene..
ORIGINAL: bjmorgan
What do I do with this pic of the USS Johnson? It looks like a midget sub with a wig.
Dood..that's not a wig, that is abatis. Don't you know anything about military history? Abatis has largely fallen out of favor...well..that's what I heard.

RE: OT Dating 101 for those new to the scene..
ORIGINAL: Ddog
Well, I have debated LONG and HARD over posting this story.......but I figure most of the guys on here have a terrific sense of humor and may have some similar stories. And hey! If I can't laugh at myself then life has gotten really bad.
stories like this make me glad i still don't own a SmartPhone. [:)]
RE: OT Dating 101 for those new to the scene..
+1ORIGINAL: Nikademus
ORIGINAL: Ddog
Well, I have debated LONG and HARD over posting this story.......but I figure most of the guys on here have a terrific sense of humor and may have some similar stories. And hey! If I can't laugh at myself then life has gotten really bad.
stories like this make me glad i still don't own a SmartPhone. [:)]
[:D]
Pax
-
Mac Linehan
- Posts: 1519
- Joined: Sun Dec 19, 2004 9:08 pm
- Location: Denver Colorado
RE: OT Dating 101 for those new to the scene..
Ddog -
Very humorous; thoroughly enjoyed the story!
Mac
Very humorous; thoroughly enjoyed the story!
Mac
LAV-25 2147
RE: OT Dating 101 for those new to the scene..
ORIGINAL: rader
ORIGINAL: GreyJoy
I was in a post office when i read this....
Man, i started to laugh loud!!![:D][:D][:D]
Thx for sharing! Cool story!
For what is worth i sometimes send strange pics to my Pbem Opponent, right Rader? [:D]
Yeah, Greyjoy sends me naughty pictures of himself all the time.
I was going to ask permission to post the penguin one from last night, but I didn't want to scar anyone else's innocence. Anyone object? He isn't exactly nude...
Oh com'on, don't be a sissy! Was just a party night[:'(] You don't have enough fun up there in the icy Canada i guess[:D]
RE: OT Dating 101 for those new to the scene..
ORIGINAL: GreyJoy
ORIGINAL: rader
ORIGINAL: GreyJoy
I was in a post office when i read this....
Man, i started to laugh loud!!![:D][:D][:D]
Thx for sharing! Cool story!
For what is worth i sometimes send strange pics to my Pbem Opponent, right Rader? [:D]
Yeah, Greyjoy sends me naughty pictures of himself all the time.
I was going to ask permission to post the penguin one from last night, but I didn't want to scar anyone else's innocence. Anyone object? He isn't exactly nude...
Oh com'on, don't be a sissy! Was just a party night[:'(] You don't have enough fun up there in the icy Canada i guess[:D]
It's those latin hips rocking and swaying. We don't see a lot of those in our igloos... it actually is really icy up here tonight.















