OT Dating 101 for those new to the scene..

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

User avatar
Cap Mandrake
Posts: 20737
Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2002 8:37 am
Location: Southern California

RE: OT Dating 101 for those new to the scene..

Post by Cap Mandrake »

At least he didnt hit the "Reply All" button. [:)]
Image
Xxzard
Posts: 566
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:18 pm
Location: Arizona

RE: OT Dating 101 for those new to the scene..

Post by Xxzard »

[:D][:D][:D]
Image
User avatar
Lecivius
Posts: 4845
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:53 am
Location: Denver

RE: OT Dating 101 for those new to the scene..

Post by Lecivius »

ORIGINAL: LoBaron

ORIGINAL: Admiral Mitscher

I feel for your opponent, as I would class this as extreme psychological warfare. [;)]

Also for some strange reason, Nemo121's avatar mask keeps popping into my mind, when I think of a naked male pic. [:D]

And now, for some strange reason, Admmiral Mitscher´s face pops into my mind when I think of the face behind Nemo´s mask.

This getting very, very strange. Talk about psychological warfare...


More like psycotic warefare [:'(]
If it ain't broke, don't fix it!
User avatar
Grfin Zeppelin
Posts: 1514
Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:22 pm
Location: Germany

RE: OT Dating 101 for those new to the scene..

Post by Grfin Zeppelin »

ORIGINAL: Cap Mandrake

At least he didnt hit the "Reply All" button. [:)]
If he has as much dumb spam in his folder as me it would be actualy fun.

Image
User avatar
TulliusDetritus
Posts: 5581
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 1:49 am
Location: The Zone™

RE: OT Dating 101 for those new to the scene..

Post by TulliusDetritus »

In fact sending raunchy emails is a massive internet activity. I have some friends who do that. And I'm pretty certain most of you can say the same. I'm thinking about the spammeeeeeeeeeeers... instead of sending the link of a "funny" video they send the bloody video instead (4 megas)... collapsing your email thing in the process. For some reason they want to make sure you SEE the f*cking video! You might not click on the link and watch it...

I delete these emails on sight.

And then there was this story about an American guy (somehow related to the football sport, therefore a known, public person). By mistake he sent filthy emails to the wrong people (instead of his chums)... sport authorities, even senators if I remember correctly... I can't find the link though.
"Hitler is a horrible sexual degenerate, a dangerous fool" - Mussolini, circa 1934
jcjordan
Posts: 1900
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2001 8:00 am

RE: OT Dating 101 for those new to the scene..

Post by jcjordan »

I needed a good laugh at someone else's expense [:D] but I probably would have told my opponent that yes it was meant for him to show the IJ how big American's are in a psyops kinda way though I would've then done a ps saying the above msg was done sarcastically based off an episode of South Park but was meant for someone else as he said.
User avatar
JohnDillworth
Posts: 3104
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:22 pm

RE: OT Dating 101 for those new to the scene..

Post by JohnDillworth »

Our policy at work (we get some Freedom of Information Act requests) is to never put anything in an email that you would not put on the back of a postcard.  So my advise to you is if it's not bigger than a postcard, don't put it in an email [:D]
Today I come bearing an olive branch in one hand, and the freedom fighter's gun in the other. Do not let the olive branch fall from my hand. I repeat, do not let the olive branch fall from my hand. - Yasser Arafat Speech to UN General Assembly
User avatar
rader
Posts: 1241
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2004 6:06 pm

RE: OT Dating 101 for those new to the scene..

Post by rader »

ORIGINAL: GreyJoy

I was in a post office when i read this....

Man, i started to laugh loud!!![:D][:D][:D]

Thx for sharing! Cool story!

For what is worth i sometimes send strange pics to my Pbem Opponent, right Rader? [:D]

Yeah, Greyjoy sends me naughty pictures of himself all the time.

I was going to ask permission to post the penguin one from last night, but I didn't want to scar anyone else's innocence. Anyone object? He isn't exactly nude...

User avatar
Nemo121
Posts: 5838
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2004 11:15 am
Contact:

RE: OT Dating 101 for those new to the scene..

Post by Nemo121 »

Mitscher, *shudder* [:D]
John Dillworth: "I had GreyJoy check my spelling and he said it was fine."
Well, that's that settled then.
User avatar
CaptBeefheart
Posts: 2627
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2003 2:42 am
Location: Seoul, Korea

RE: OT Dating 101 for those new to the scene..

Post by CaptBeefheart »

Ddog: Thanks for the chuckle. At least you didn't send it by Twitter by mistake.

Cheers,
CC
Beer, because barley makes lousy bread.
User avatar
LoBaron
Posts: 4775
Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2003 8:23 pm
Location: Vienna, Austria

RE: OT Dating 101 for those new to the scene..

Post by LoBaron »

ORIGINAL: Cap Mandrake

At least he didnt hit the "Reply All" button. [:)]

[:D]

I heard that happened to somebody with a very private message to Justin Bie
Oops sorry. Couldn´t hold it back.
Image
User avatar
John 3rd
Posts: 17790
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2005 5:03 pm
Location: La Salle, Colorado

RE: OT Dating 101 for those new to the scene..

Post by John 3rd »

CRAZY! Good for laugh though.
Image

Member: Treaty, Reluctant Admiral and Between the Storms Mod Team.
User avatar
Sardaukar
Posts: 12857
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2001 10:00 am
Location: Finland/Israel

RE: OT Dating 101 for those new to the scene..

Post by Sardaukar »

I think only embarrassing email I have sent was when I made typo on last line..."Retards"..instead of "Regards"...[:D]
"To meaningless French Idealism, Liberty, Fraternity and Equality...we answer with German Realism, Infantry, Cavalry and Artillery" -Prince von Bülov, 1870-

Image
User avatar
morganbj
Posts: 3472
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:36 am
Location: Mosquito Bite, Texas

RE: OT Dating 101 for those new to the scene..

Post by morganbj »

What do I do with this pic of the USS Johnson? It looks like a midget sub with a wig.
Occasionally, and randomly, problems and solutions collide. The probability of these collisions is inversely related to the number of committees working on the solutions. -- Me.
User avatar
Cap Mandrake
Posts: 20737
Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2002 8:37 am
Location: Southern California

RE: OT Dating 101 for those new to the scene..

Post by Cap Mandrake »

ORIGINAL: bjmorgan

What do I do with this pic of the USS Johnson? It looks like a midget sub with a wig.

Dood..that's not a wig, that is abatis. Don't you know anything about military history? Abatis has largely fallen out of favor...well..that's what I heard.
Image
User avatar
Nikademus
Posts: 22517
Joined: Sat May 27, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Alien spacecraft

RE: OT Dating 101 for those new to the scene..

Post by Nikademus »

ORIGINAL: Ddog

Well, I have debated LONG and HARD over posting this story.......but I figure most of the guys on here have a terrific sense of humor and may have some similar stories. And hey! If I can't laugh at myself then life has gotten really bad.

stories like this make me glad i still don't own a SmartPhone. [:)]
User avatar
PaxMondo
Posts: 11253
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:23 pm

RE: OT Dating 101 for those new to the scene..

Post by PaxMondo »

ORIGINAL: Nikademus

ORIGINAL: Ddog

Well, I have debated LONG and HARD over posting this story.......but I figure most of the guys on here have a terrific sense of humor and may have some similar stories. And hey! If I can't laugh at myself then life has gotten really bad.

stories like this make me glad i still don't own a SmartPhone. [:)]
+1

[:D]
Pax
Mac Linehan
Posts: 1519
Joined: Sun Dec 19, 2004 9:08 pm
Location: Denver Colorado

RE: OT Dating 101 for those new to the scene..

Post by Mac Linehan »

Ddog -

Very humorous; thoroughly enjoyed the story!

Mac
LAV-25 2147
User avatar
GreyJoy
Posts: 6750
Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:34 pm

RE: OT Dating 101 for those new to the scene..

Post by GreyJoy »

ORIGINAL: rader
ORIGINAL: GreyJoy

I was in a post office when i read this....

Man, i started to laugh loud!!![:D][:D][:D]

Thx for sharing! Cool story!

For what is worth i sometimes send strange pics to my Pbem Opponent, right Rader? [:D]

Yeah, Greyjoy sends me naughty pictures of himself all the time.

I was going to ask permission to post the penguin one from last night, but I didn't want to scar anyone else's innocence. Anyone object? He isn't exactly nude...


Oh com'on, don't be a sissy! Was just a party night[:'(] You don't have enough fun up there in the icy Canada i guess[:D]
User avatar
rader
Posts: 1241
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2004 6:06 pm

RE: OT Dating 101 for those new to the scene..

Post by rader »

ORIGINAL: GreyJoy

ORIGINAL: rader
ORIGINAL: GreyJoy

I was in a post office when i read this....

Man, i started to laugh loud!!![:D][:D][:D]

Thx for sharing! Cool story!

For what is worth i sometimes send strange pics to my Pbem Opponent, right Rader? [:D]

Yeah, Greyjoy sends me naughty pictures of himself all the time.

I was going to ask permission to post the penguin one from last night, but I didn't want to scar anyone else's innocence. Anyone object? He isn't exactly nude...


Oh com'on, don't be a sissy! Was just a party night[:'(] You don't have enough fun up there in the icy Canada i guess[:D]

It's those latin hips rocking and swaying. We don't see a lot of those in our igloos... it actually is really icy up here tonight.
Post Reply

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”