I meant every word of it too.danlongman

Moderator: maddog986
I meant every word of it too.danlongman

ORIGINAL: Aurelian
ORIGINAL: danlongman
----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "PM notification from Matrix Games Forums" <forums@matrixgames.com>
To: ############
Sent: Sunday, October 20, 2013 10:57:39 AM
Subject: PM from SLAAKMAN: Henry Makow is right...
SLAAKMAN just sent you a private message at 10/20/2013 10:57:39 AM:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Henry Makow is right...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
..and you along with your malignant, snotty gangbanger crew are full of shit-
Is "The Riddle of Anti Semitism" a "Hate Message"?
http://www.savethemales.ca/000612.html
"It's a Trick, We Always Use It." (calling people "anti-Semitic")
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUGVPBO9_cA
----------- End of Private Message (PM) -------------
You can locate this message on our forum at (you may need to login first):
pm.asp?m=201987
==============================================
Matrix Games Forums
http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/
==============================================
So what say you Dane49.
ORIGINAL: nate25
ORIGINAL: Aurelian
ORIGINAL: danlongman
----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "PM notification from Matrix Games Forums" <forums@matrixgames.com>
To: ############
Sent: Sunday, October 20, 2013 10:57:39 AM
Subject: PM from SLAAKMAN: Henry Makow is right...
SLAAKMAN just sent you a private message at 10/20/2013 10:57:39 AM:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Henry Makow is right...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
..and you along with your malignant, snotty gangbanger crew are full of shit-
Is "The Riddle of Anti Semitism" a "Hate Message"?
http://www.savethemales.ca/000612.html
"It's a Trick, We Always Use It." (calling people "anti-Semitic")
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUGVPBO9_cA
----------- End of Private Message (PM) -------------
You can locate this message on our forum at (you may need to login first):
pm.asp?m=201987
==============================================
Matrix Games Forums
http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/
==============================================
So what say you Dane49.
Wow. Posting PMs?
A new low. [8|]
ORIGINAL: Dane49
Wasn't that the whole point and purpose of this little charade of a mental melt down Gary.
You felt insulted and wanted Slaak banned because of it.
I read your posts and it was obvious to me from the beginning what your intent was.
Your a dirty player.I'll be watching you.
I'm pretty sure you won't be happy till everyone here joins your communal communist group think and we all only think the way you want us to think.
It seems to me you are far to sensitive and immature for any kind of internet discourse.
At least two of your posts show otherwise.ORIGINAL: Dane49
Do you really think I care how you guys feel about each other.....
But Slaak keeps posting and posting and he seems to truly believe in what he is posting.
ORIGINAL: Dane49
You self appointed dictators scare me more than Slaak.
Slaak just wants people to look at what he found,but you want to bury it and hide it.
Your idea sounds more sinister.
Anything else is just un-American.
[&o][&o][&o]That's the best paragraph in the whole thread.
"I may not agree with what you say, but I'll defend, with my life, your right to say it." Anything else is just un-American. In all my life I have never heard a topic that can't, at least, be discussed.
Priority lists don't help if someone has intrusive obsessive thoughts. And it's easier for it on internet where there are more debates about truth and lies, good and evil and stuff like that and thus more conflicts related to these fundamental values.ORIGINAL: nate25
It's an internet forum, for God's sake. Very, very low on the priority list.
Technically speaking nowadays internet communities/quittances are often much more stable and long lasting than local ones due to people staying in them even if they physically move or change their job or whatever and thus in a way more "real".ORIGINAL: warspite1
warspite1ORIGINAL: Gary Childress
Warspite, it is difficult to respect someone when others make fun of you. That cause them to look foolish to others. I got what I deserved when I was younger. I've forgiven all my trespassers but I will not forgive Slaak for making me look like an idiot trying to argue against his nonsense. Does that make sense?
But Gary we are on the internet - you don't know these people. Just ignore them - don't try and reason with people like that.
ORIGINAL: Dane49
You self appointed dictators scare me more than Slaak.
Slaak just wants people to look at what he found,but you want to bury it and hide it.
Your idea sounds more sinister.