Search found 10 matches

by TonyN
Wed Nov 07, 2001 4:40 pm
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: Newbie Question - Ver 7?
Replies: 9
Views: 128

Bah??? Whats that supposed to mean. How can you complain about a patch for a game that you got for free, and runs perfectly well as it is.

good grief,
by TonyN
Wed Nov 07, 2001 3:01 am
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: Newbie Question - Ver 7?
Replies: 9
Views: 128

<t>OK - Thanks everybody. Although, I cant see how anything can make this game better than it already is. I'm an old SP buff from way back when it first came out and this new game from Matrix is Heaven sent. I love it. I would have gladly paid $50. for it at a store.<br/>
I'm planning to buy the ...
by TonyN
Tue Nov 06, 2001 7:20 pm
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: Newbie Question - Ver 7?
Replies: 9
Views: 128

Newbie Question - Ver 7?

I've been seeing a lot of talk on this board about Ver 7. Is this a patch or a new game or what? Is it free or do you buy it?
Can somebody please explain,
Thanks
by TonyN
Thu Oct 18, 2001 6:16 pm
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: Command Buttons Disappearing
Replies: 3
Views: 66

<t>Larry,<br/>
Thanks for your response. Yes, the buttons actually cease to exist. Clicking anywhere where they're supposed to be doesn't do anything. Also the Hotkeys dont work anymore when this happens, so I'm really screwed. Oh yeah, the sound also stops at the same time this happens.<br/>
Any ...
by TonyN
Thu Oct 18, 2001 3:33 pm
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: Command Buttons Disappearing
Replies: 3
Views: 66

Command Buttons Disappearing

<t>Hi,<br/>
I've posted on the Tech Support board, but so far nobody's been able to help.<br/>
My problem is that after a few minutes of game play, all the command buttons on the right side of the screen just disappear. Seems to happen randomly, but so far I havent been able to play for more than ...
by TonyN
Thu Oct 18, 2001 12:12 am
Forum: Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers
Topic: SPWAW - Buttons MIssing?
Replies: 5
Views: 163

<t>Ok - I tried that. I didnt work. I also tried turning off the music and sound effects. That didnt work either.<br/>
Any other ideas? I'm getting desperate. I love this game. I've been playing SP since the first one came out and I got cable internet installed just so I could download it (honest ...
by TonyN
Wed Oct 17, 2001 11:51 pm
Forum: Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers
Topic: SPWAW - Buttons MIssing?
Replies: 5
Views: 163

Chief,
I have a voodoo 2 (not so new), but anyway, I remember now that turning the graphics down did help me with a couple other games, so I'm going to give it a try. Thanks for the tip.
I'll let you know if it works,
by TonyN
Wed Oct 17, 2001 9:34 pm
Forum: Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers
Topic: SPWAW - Buttons MIssing?
Replies: 5
Views: 163

SPWAW - Buttons MIssing?

<t>Hi,<br/>
Ok - I downloaded the game yesterday along with the patches to go up to ver 6.1<br/>
Installed the game and patches ok, but after playing a few minutes all the command buttons in the right side panel disappear. This just happens at random times. Sometimes when I right click on ...
by TonyN
Tue Oct 16, 2001 1:17 am
Forum: Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers
Topic: Newbie question - What version?
Replies: 2
Views: 95

John,
Ok - I'm going to go ahead and download the
6.1 version. Thanks a lot for replying,
by TonyN
Mon Oct 15, 2001 11:01 pm
Forum: Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers
Topic: Newbie question - What version?
Replies: 2
Views: 95

Newbie question - What version?

I just downloaded the 5.1 complete game version.
Should I download all the way up to 6.1 or what?
Are there any major differences in the versions?

Thanks

Go to advanced search